Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves and ETH rising soon to the moon?  (Read 3243 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

several month ago i didn't concern my friend warn that he said ETH will raising so high just like the current price and indeed i lost the chance to get profit because avoiding his suggestions but in my view ETH and waves still possible to rise up so might be isn't too late to buy although the current price was pretty expensive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:19:12 PM

I am not sue that ETH will go to the moon ,my prediction si that it will grow like a bitcoin but not extreme growing and waves I think that it can go to the moon because that coin have a really small price.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:13:45 PM

Ethereum and waves prices based on supply and demand, factors which influence is usability of those coins.
We know ethereum and waves has a good market and many people invest or use it for investment projects, so it should be rise in the future.
I know waves will rise even further due to its service has been used by many people and waves offers some good features.
But, I doubt about ethereum, current price at $226 seems persist for now and won't go up, I mean it is the highest point after significant drop last week.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:52:45 PM

Ethereum had pumped from $10 until today, special in few months ago has reach $400/ETH. I suggest investing to Waves, in recently Waves platform have some ICOs project sucess with huge money invested as MobileGo, ZrCoin ... and the price still cheap (very potential) if compare with ETH.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

both coin will be Goes up.
Miner4ever

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:54:40 PM

Eth is not just coin, that is big machine with big corporations behind.
In few years eth will be most wanted coin, but too expensive...
Waves also have potential, but no so big as eth...
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:33:49 PM

Waves gives you high profit and once it will become hundreds of dollars you can earn a lot of profit. Ethereum also because the pruce continur to increase again so investto this two altcoin and for sure you will make a lot of profit.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:22:37 PM

Eth is correcting right now.
It had a long run.
On the other hand Waves has every opportunity to grow higher.
End of the 2017 waves can go to 15-20$ i think.
Ethereum could go to 500$ in 2017.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:09:24 AM

Waves gives you high profit and once it will become hundreds of dollars you can earn a lot of profit. Ethereum also because the pruce continur to increase again so investto this two altcoin and for sure you will make a lot of profit.
For me this two is worth investing for. Waves have a future as this is also use in any ICO project also with Ethereum. So, I believe the price both are increasing if dump it will pump later on.
Miner4ever

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:26:16 AM

Nah, etereum will not rise to the moon, more to the neptun  Grin
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:39:48 AM

Definitely i have some ether and waves in my wallet also some are in exchanges most of the ICO happening based on this platform its really promising platform for creating Smart tokens . 
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:34:13 PM

Not sure about waves, but ethereum is just on begining of rise.
There is too many companies who building software on ethereum network.
Not companies, corporations, and of corse all of them invest in eth because
they belive in that new kind of technology.
Because I dont have doubt about eth future.
My estimations are that price of eth will be on the end of these 2017 year about 2000$ per ethereum  Wink

I agree with the ETH. It is still in good active development stage. The coin inflation has also reduced.
I would also completely agree with you. Eths are undoubtedly in great developmental phase and there are maximum chances of them to follow bitcoins after Segwit. Eths will also make their supporters happy after the execution of Segwit.yep, agreed! The decrease in its inflation is also making it an attractive coin. Eth followers will also be on the top of world after the Segwit.
nilima56

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:38:04 PM

I believe on ETH.
Hope it will increase very soon
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:42:38 PM

The ease of use for Waves makes it very attractive as it increases exposure in the industry.  Ethereum has huge potential and will continue to grow and be validated as more legitimate companies create great tokens for it.  Additionally, if they can make it more user-friendly as well.  I do anticipate that Ethereum based tokens will cannibalize Ethereum itself and prevent it from growing to its full potential.  

I predict that consolidation will occur in the future and you'll see the following as leaders in this space:
BitCoin, Ethereum, Ethereum based Token leaders, LiteCoin, Waves, and IOTA
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:39:41 AM

Eth is the major coin that is used by icos. And waves platform also started to be used for icos.both of them are very promising cryptocurrencies. Waves is cheap and buy level is better than ethereum.

turn the page
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:44:24 AM

Ethereum does have a great potential to really grow big because it is the most used coin nowaday aside from bitcoin itself, and there are new coins or tokens co-working with ethereum too. And waves is I think in line with Ethereum so  I won't wonder if both goes to the moon together.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

Both coins, waves and ethers, have a great potential. It will not be weird see these coins rising the price a lot. Anyway, we need to wait 1 year more at least.
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

I believe on ETH.
Hope it will increase very soon

Yeah I also believe in eth, even though its slowly crawling in the market but the rate is still surviving.
Waves also have potential but it has more way to go before we t goes up to the moon. Maybe if its market cap will increase then its value follows.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:52:05 AM

Ethereum does have a great potential to really grow big because it is the most used coin nowaday aside from bitcoin itself, and there are new coins or tokens co-working with ethereum too. And waves is I think in line with Ethereum so  I won't wonder if both goes to the moon together.
They have a good prices and a huge potential however i am thinking on ethereum after the hacking of ETH tokens this has immense effect on its price so my speculation that Ethereum will take more time to get back on its growing they will face now in some adjustments and improving their security .

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

Eth is the major coin that is used by icos. And waves platform also started to be used for icos.both of them are very promising cryptocurrencies. Waves is cheap and buy level is better than ethereum.
I believe Waves current price is making it more appealing to ICOs and its lite wallet client plugin for chrome is pure bliss
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: