Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCX [ANN][ BITCOINX ]: DECENTRALIZED MONEY- COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK|  (Read 36954 times)
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

This swap is scam... Price rocket down!
The price was down after the 1:10 ratio The price was at 50 satoshis then went down to stablise around 35 satoshis after the swap was active it hit 20 then 7 Now when the swap is 1:1 the price is 19 satoshis the buy order is already at 13 satoshi if this is scam to you then your seeing it wrongly and you may join other coin to support perhaps.

You swapped for 2 days in 1:10 ratio millions of coins, now all other coin holders are getting swap ratio 1:1, which is much worse.

You should now stick to it and use the 1:10 ratio the entire coinwap time.

Decisions like what a swap ratio should be used should you do BEFORE the coinswap, not in between!!

My BTX2 holdings would be now worth nothing in BTCX.
Btx2 Price was around 47 satoshis for almost a month now its around 112 satoshis and its growing.The swap is good and it will be 1:1

Thats not the point. The point is, you're swapping for entire 2 days in 1:10 ratio, 3,5 million coins in the orderbook, 25 swaps!! - and now you change it to 1:1.

You're about to destroy the trust in this coin by making decisions like that.
I had added 1:10 so that bitcoinx community supports but not dump on btcx all together there was 1.8 million coins dumped in an hour just after the swap Your purpose should be to support the coin. And i will put more hardwork to make it a successful coin.

From 2017-09-26 12:00 to 2017-09-28 15:45 you swapped 900168.79418693 BTX2 to 9 001 687.94186930 BTCX !!!

You only should swap the coin in a even ratio, now you make the swap process unfair for all coin holders after 2017-09-28 15:45.

Now my coins would be worth less by a ratio of x10!

It will be 1:1 you can support the coin and help to make it a better price may be.
Let me know if you have any other questions

I supported this coin from the very beginning, helped the network by mining and staking.

And now you changed in between a coinswap to a worse ratio. You acting very badly on your community.
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Free World

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:25:38 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 07:38:44 PM by BitcoinXAG

The price was down after the 1:10 ratio The price was at 50 satoshis then went down to stablise around 35 satoshis after the swap was active it hit 20 then 7 Now when the swap is 1:1 the price is 19 satoshis the buy order is already at 13 satoshi if this is scam to you then your seeing it wrongly and you may join other coin to support perhaps.

You swapped for 2 days in 1:10 ratio millions of coins, now all other coin holders are getting swap ratio 1:1, which is much worse.

Decisions like what a swap ratio should be used should you do BEFORE the coinswap, not in between!!

Btx2 Price was around 47 satoshis for almost a month now its around 112 satoshis and its growing.The swap is good and it will be 1:1

Thats not the point. The point is, you're swapping for entire 2 days in 1:10 ratio, 3,5 million coins in the orderbook, 25 swaps!! - and now you change it to 1:1.

I had added 1:10 so that bitcoinx community supports but not dump on btcx all together there was 1.8 million coins dumped in an hour just after the swap Your purpose should be to support the coin. And i will put more hardwork to make it a successful coin.

From 2017-09-26 12:00 to 2017-09-28 15:45 you swapped 900168.79418693 BTX2 to 9 001 687.94186930 BTCX !!!

You only should swap the coin in a even ratio, now you make the swap process unfair for all coin holders after 2017-09-28 15:45.

It will be 1:1 you can support the coin and help to make it a better price may be.

I supported this coin from the very beginning, helped the network by mining and staking.

And now you changed in between a coinswap to a worse ratio. You acting very badly on your community.
Well it has been done for the bettterment of the coin to save it from excess dumping on the network i cant make it 1:10 that would be unfair since the price of btx2 would be 150 the btcx would be 30 that would be 300 satoshis and it would face dumping for profit.. i cant let it happen .  It was nice that you staked and mined the coin.
God bless
God bless

Good Deeds Are Never Wasted.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

Well it has been done for the bettterment of the coin to save it from excess dumping on the network i cant make it 1:10 that would be unfair since the price of btx2 would be 150 the btcx would be 30 that would be 300 satoshis and it would face dumping for profit.. i cant let it happen .  It was nice that you staked and mined the coin.
God bless

No sir, unfair is that you swapped 2 entire days 900k BTX2 to 9mil BTCX, now all others get for 1 BTX2 only 1 BTCX.

Im holding BTX2 since i mined the first block and sold not a single coin. Im very disappointed that you not realise how unfair and destructive this is to your community.

You can't stop dumpers from dumping, but you can treat your community even and hold it together.

But it seems that you already made your decision.
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:44:16 PM

Well it has been done for the bettterment of the coin to save it from excess dumping on the network i cant make it 1:10 that would be unfair since the price of btx2 would be 150 the btcx would be 30 that would be 300 satoshis and it would face dumping for profit.. i cant let it happen .  It was nice that you staked and mined the coin.
God bless

No sir, unfair is that you swapped 2 entire days 900k BTX2 to 9mil BTCX, now all others get for 1 BTX2 only 1 BTCX.

Im holding BTX2 since i mined the first block and sold not a single coin. Im very disappointed that you not realise how unfair and destructive this is to your community.

You can't stop dumpers from dumping, but you can treat your community even and hold it together.

But it seems that you already made your decision.
I was fair thats why the swap was 1:10
Swap was made by users
it was great having you in the team and great to see your messages after months Smiley
God bless

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:31:55 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 10:05:11 PM by BitcoinXAG

"mainconcept"-is right, i agree with him. For what these hard fork? 90 bln  coins against 35mln good bitcoinX coins?
Even 1:10 swap doesnt save the coin. Because it is a lot sheetcoins on the market with huge coin supply and premined by Dev!
Why byers will by btcx? For what?
I liked btx2 because it is limited coinsupply, not huge. I believed to "COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK".
"COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK"? Really? You did hard fork without opinion from Your community!
Started selling new coin before the Swap! To selling Your premined  coins?
Good bye BitcoinX 90 000 000 000 SCAM!

Buyers are already showing great interest in both the coins Smiley your talks fail to understand. I think the purpose was to be helping the coin not to just dump on the exchange. if your not showing respect to the coin and think that dumping gets you profit and your support falls all bogus then.
Was good having some few members showing random interest.

VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:13:56 AM

"mainconcept"-is right, i agree with him. For what these hard fork? 90 bln  coins against 35mln good bitcoinX coins?
Even 1:10 swap doesnt save the coin. Because it is a lot sheetcoins on the market with huge coin supply and premined by Dev!
I liked btx2 because it is limited coinsupply, not huge. I believed to "COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK".
"COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK"? Really? You did hard fork without opinion from Your community!

Its true! I am also leaving this unfair project. Dev acted as a deceiver!
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:20 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:47:12 AM by BitcoinXAG

Im looking genuine people to promote BitcoinX do inbox me thanks
Also Android Dev send me inbox

VladimirN

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:42:52 AM

Swap is stop?
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

Explorer and additional nodes added please check main Ann page

elmstreet

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

Dev has been very honest here and if you see his volume there are not many coins there it proves the authencity of the dev.. you guys are just blaming him cuz you are greedy who wanted to swap for higher profits making it a lot.. dev has excellent project but you are scammer im sure you sold a lot when the btx2 was 1000 satoshis...
Good work dev i like the volume on btcx low volume inspite of 90 billion supply.
VladimirN

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

DEV! You ignore my post? Tы нe axyeл?
VladimirN

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:28:00 PM

Dev has been very honest here and if you see his volume there are not many coins there it proves the authencity of the dev.. you guys are just blaming him cuz you are greedy who wanted to swap for higher profits making it a lot.. dev has excellent project but you are scammer im sure you sold a lot when the btx2 was 1000 satoshis...
Good work dev i like the volume on btcx low volume inspite of 90 billion supply.
You newbie - you noob!
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:43:58 AM

Swap is stop?
Swapcoins were finished it has been reloaded back .

Bodhicoin

Activity: 217

ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

Trust but verify. 
Due diligence is the effort of an individual.  Sharing solid facts is beneficial to the community. Much appreciated.
Void of facts,  the rest is simply mental masturbation and by definition should be kept to yourself.

Can a list of mining pools be posted please?

Thank you
Carry on...

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:57:38 AM

Trust but verify.  
Due diligence is the effort of an individual.  Sharing solid facts is beneficial to the community. Much appreciated.
Void of facts,  the rest is simply mental masturbation and by definition should be kept to yourself.

Thank you
Carry on...
Its pure pos mode now after 1000 blocks

Bodhicoin

Activity: 217

ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

Trust but verify. 
Due diligence is the effort of an individual.  Sharing solid facts is beneficial to the community. Much appreciated.
Void of facts,  the rest is simply mental masturbation and by definition should be kept to yourself.

Thank you
Carry on...
Its pure pos mode now after 1000 blocks

Thanks BXAG, I kept missing that my first time or two through.
Keeping an open mind on this one, not 100% sure, but I like it...

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:40:28 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 10:53:21 AM by BitcoinXAG

Just a update
After the swap the coins received in btx2 - old version has been given to novaexchange for the giveaways.

New site coming up for the old version of bitcoinx - btx2. SSL would be installed along with it.
The site work will be finished in 3 to 4 days But hope to get it done asap.
After that explorer work will take about 2 weeks for the old version.
Additional nodes and future perspective would be looked for both the coins ( old BTX2 and new  BTCX)

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:14:12 PM

Just a update
After the swap the coins received in btx2 - old version has been given to novaexchange for the giveaways.

New site coming up for the old version of bitcoinx - btx2. SSL would be installed along with it.
The site work will be finished in 3 to 4 days But hope to get it done asap.
After that explorer work will take about 2 weeks for the old version.
Additional nodes and future perspective would be looked for both the coins ( old BTX2 and new  BTCX)

How to get the airdrop? What I have to do is simply re-tweet from the official channel on twitter?
https://bitcoinxag.com/Rewards/
Rewards would be based on your account level and activity of twitter.

For bitcoinx - old version the rewards would be updated shortly after the website work is done.

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:39:23 PM

As per the news on nova which is shutting down. Please dont panic i will try my best to list the coin on other exchange ASAP.
Hopefully before april we will have our coin listed on a trusted exchange soon.

MarisV

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:59:40 AM

As per the news on nova which is shutting down. Please dont panic i will try my best to list the coin on other exchange ASAP.
Hopefully before april we will have our coin listed on a trusted exchange soon.
Welcome to coinmarkets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: