Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13487 times)
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:06:20 PM

To be precise, two things need to be separated:
1. Investing BTC (mining, trade, lending etc.)
2. Earning BTC (jobs, signature campaigns, faucets Wink )

As mining requires several conditions to be met (electricity costs, space for gear, access to affordable priced hardware...) I'd say - trade. Far more better than gambling, requires some mindset, seems to be a bit easier than in any capital markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:26:00 PM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?

There are many different ways to earn! Some of them are:

1. "Hodling"
2. Trading
3. Gambling
4. Investing them
5. Faucets
6. Signature campaigns

In my opinion they all are pretty good ways to earn, well maybe except faucets and gambling, but it is up to you to choose which one you'll like most. They all are very different so i'm sure that you'll find something that you want to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:31:27 PM

Buy and hold over the long term has been the best strategy for bitcoin, historically. Will this trend continue from 2017 into the future? Its difficult to say. September, october, november and december are often peak months for the price of bitcoin on a monthly basis. There's a chance we'll see btc peak late into 2017.

That aside timing fork announcements to buy/sell at opportune times may also have been a good strategy in 2017.

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:45:40 PM

As mining requires several conditions to be met (electricity costs, space for gear, access to affordable priced hardware...) I'd say - trade. Far more better than gambling, requires some mindset, seems to be a bit easier than in any capital markets.
Well you make much easier to understand how to earn bitcoin, lot of people thing that bitcoin is much easier to earn but trust me they all are wrong. You suggest 2 things, investment and earning, well I wish I have money to invest on bitcoin but it’s my bad I don’t have, so come on earning, foucets give me soo little amount of bitcoin, I’m getting bore to it, An yes my favorite thing is signature campaign.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:13:43 AM

I think for starters like me, joining a signature campaign is the best way to earn a bitcoin, then after that you can go to trading and earn btc. gambling is not an option for me.
SISA

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

PRE - SALE ON OCT 20th

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:26:12 AM

I think for starters like me, joining a signature campaign is the best way to earn a bitcoin, then after that you can go to trading and earn btc. gambling is not an option for me.

Yes, you are right gambling is not suited for people like us, many people suggesting that if you are enough to loose then you can start gambling otherwise stay away from it.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:06:15 AM

Well you make much easier to understand how to earn bitcoin, lot of people thing that bitcoin is much easier to earn but trust me they all are wrong. You suggest 2 things, investment and earning, well I wish I have money to invest on bitcoin but it’s my bad I don’t have, so come on earning, foucets give me soo little amount of bitcoin, I’m getting bore to it, An yes my favorite thing is signature campaign.

You are some how correct.Upto me Investing in bitcoin is the best thing. If the price of bitcoin reaches the moon means ,you will get twice or thrice or nth value of your inversement. But in Signature Campaign you will get limited amount of income. It's also good ,but considering investing in bitcoin. Investing is best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jhokz18

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:17:48 AM

There's so many ways to earn bitcoin specially nowaday...  Some of them are trading or invest gambling, and there so many faucet site to earn btc and encoding captcha.. But for me much better to join signature campaign..
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:34:11 AM

Investing your money in different ICO. But before you invest your money make sure first that you study it carefully for you to not be scam, there are some ICO that is scam. Investing your money in altcoins are really profitable.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:56:36 AM

Bitcoin buying or investing will be a good idea. Bitcoin's market demand increased after the fork and segwit on this month of august and another one will happen until this year ends. The fork in august resulted bitcoin go skyrocket. Its price increased and reached the 4,k mark. And since there'll be another, investing to bitcoin is more profitable than other ways of earning profit.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:15:21 AM

The best way to make money in bitcoin in 2017 is through buying and holding bitcoin as this is more secure  and safe in cryptocurrency investment. Early this year bitcoin was a little bit above $1000 but today it has increased significantly , as at today bitcoin was above $4000 that is if you buy bitcoin then you must have make 3 time of your investment before the first quarter of this year. You can also invest in some of the good ico that has also returned over a thousand profit to the investors.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:04:22 AM

Bitcoin buying or investing will be a good idea. Bitcoin's market demand increased after the fork and segwit on this month of august and another one will happen until this year ends. The fork in august resulted bitcoin go skyrocket. Its price increased and reached the 4,k mark. And since there'll be another, investing to bitcoin is more profitable than other ways of earning profit.

I think trading is still the best way to make money with bitcoin. Only drawback is that you need how to understand how it works to that you can profit for it bigtime. Second choice will be holding and investing specially if you don't want the risk on trading and seeing the price of it swings everyday. So in holding or investing, you just have to monitor the price daily. And you should hold and save it for longer term so that you can really maximize the full potential of your investments.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:55:06 PM

I think trading is still the best way to make money with bitcoin. Only drawback is that you need how to understand how it works to that you can profit for it bigtime. Second choice will be holding and investing specially if you don't want the risk on trading and seeing the price of it swings everyday. So in holding or investing, you just have to monitor the price daily. And you should hold and save it for longer term so that you can really maximize the full potential of your investments.
Trading is not for everyone and there is much risk involved in trading. Trading is not a piece of cake. Many people lose their money in trading just because they are not capable of understanding the price trends of the coins etc. Investing and holding are far better than trading. There is less risk in last two than trading.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:46:04 PM

There are tons of ways to make money, but I think the best way to make money is to invest in bitcoin mining, mining would be able to put much money into your pocket than any other method of earning would, though its expensive but its worth it.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:59:48 AM

Trading is not for everyone and there is much risk involved in trading. Trading is not a piece of cake. Many people lose their money in trading just because they are not capable of understanding the price trends of the coins etc. Investing and holding are far better than trading. There is less risk in last two than trading.
Yes, trading is very risky to those who don't know how to trade. It's like making a dress when you are not a dress maker.You're output will be awful then. But of course, if you pour your time and effort how to do trading effectively, there are lots of articles and video tutorial about trading crypto. Don't just jump into it without even knowing how deep it is. Learn step by step, read a lot, and if you are confident enough then you can start trading in a small amount. Then later as you learn, you can then gradually increase the amount you trade. With enough knowledge, you can be a successful trader.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:35:06 AM

The way you get the most profit out of bitcoin is surely by trading it against altcoins and back.
Every movement in price of bitcoin compared to an altcoin is an opportunity to earn money.
And because of the volatile nature of crypto currencies, there are a lot of those movements.
The problem is that you can lose money through those movements as well.
So the savest option to earn bitcoin this year was through simple holding.
Which of those two options is better for an individual, everybody must decide for himself.

It's me!!!
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:58:30 AM

There are many different ways to earn! Some of them are:

1. "Hodling"
2. Trading
3. Gambling
4. Investing them
5. Faucets
6. Signature campaigns

In my opinion they all are pretty good ways to earn, well maybe except faucets and gambling, but it is up to you to choose which one you'll like most. They all are very different so i'm sure that you'll find something that you want to do.

Nice list you've got and almost you listed them all. But you forgot some other ways of making money and earn with bitcoin.

You can offer a skill that can be your own investment by doing such projects, programming or logo designing, etc.

You can also buy and sell stuffs that you can ship to your customers.

Sehorn 666

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:17:30 AM

selling digital goods fast and not need address
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

Investment and trade are good alternatives in bitcoin business, although they have different risks and performance in their implementation but i think it is quite effective in trying to earn income from bitcoin this year.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:44:07 AM

Investment and trade are good alternatives in bitcoin business, although they have different risks and performance in their implementation but i think it is quite effective in trying to earn income from bitcoin this year.
I am not in favor of trading with bitcoins whereas making investments is okay. Nothing is wrong if you are holding bitcoins in your wallets. Bitcoins are the best investment so far in the history of mankind and we need not to take them light. It is better to be really very cautious when it comes to spending bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: