Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13487 times)
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?
I think it is still investing and holding. Bitcoin's market value is still continuously increasing. The profit that its investors are earning became bigger especially after the segwit last month of August that made ita market value to reach 4000$. And it was already issued that there'll be another in the month of November, so, it is another reason to hold your Bitcoin because there's a huge possibility for holders to have a huge profit after the hardfork.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

For me it is still the signature campaign that is the best way to earn money in 2017. It has a large percentage within a certain bounty and it is a very nice thing to have things like this. Even though it requires a long time waiting, it will still be worth the wait. You can always endure something if you really want that thing. Usually it takes a month or two but still I'm willing to wait even though it's too long because the stakes is high that I will earn large income.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

I think you should consider investing and holding your bitcoin for a long time as a very effective way to earn money this year. Bitcoin's value is still rising and it is a very nice thing for all the people who want to earn with the help of bitcoin. Although it requires a lot of patient, it will surely be worth the wait someday which can make you joyful as always. You should also try joining some bounty's too earn larger profit.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

There are different way to earn in bitcoin but most of it requires a lot of time and effort. You can try joining signature campaigns which usually ends in a month or two, depends on the one you've joined in. Translation campaign which is I find hard but still worth. It requires you to translate a certain whitepaper from a certain language to yours so that people will understand it. The social media campaign is also there wherein you are going to endorse bitcoin or a campaign within different social media platforms.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:27:07 AM

Bitcoin is a very popular way to earn money and it has gain more popularity this year leading for it's price to rise more than ever. Many people became glad about this but I think you can only enjoy this if you really know how it works. Most of the people I know here earns their money through different campaigns. Signature campaign is the most dominant with them because the percentage they are getting is large leading to great profit.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:23:01 AM

Bitcoin is a very popular way to earn money and it has gain more popularity this year leading for it's price to rise more than ever. Many people became glad about this but I think you can only enjoy this if you really know how it works. Most of the people I know here earns their money through different campaigns. Signature campaign is the most dominant with them because the percentage they are getting is large leading to great profit.
For me maybe is also in joining in a signature campaign.Now im joining signature campaign to earn more money even though im in a jr rank .im wishing for high rank to earn also a big amount of value.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:07:33 PM

Trading it to Altcoins. That's the best option that I know where you can earn with Bitcoin. That is if you have something in your wallet, if you are empty handed, then you will start from the scratch and do all the micro jobs that you know.

Other than that, try to put up a business in real life where you accept Bitcoin, who knows, you could be the pioneer and your business might boom if there are other Bitcoin users in where you are.

lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:15:13 PM

I think you should consider investing and holding your bitcoin for a long time as a very effective way to earn money this year. Bitcoin's value is still rising and it is a very nice thing for all the people who want to earn with the help of bitcoin. Although it requires a lot of patient, it will surely be worth the wait someday which can make you joyful as always. You should also try joining some bounty's too earn larger profit.

Simply holding bitcoin for a long time really brings a good profit and those who kept it for a year can see it themselves. Bitcoin has a prospect of growth by the end of the year.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Collinslevi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:02:55 AM

The most common form of “investing” in Bitcoin is buying the currency in hopes it will appreciate in value (also knowns as “hodling”). If this is the case then you need to decide for yourself if you think this is a good time to buy. Meaning, do you think the price will continue to rise.
Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, learn about Bitcoin and come to a conclusion. Personally I believe we are just starting, but that’s my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
alien-fx2

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

This seems to be the year to hold Bitcoin. Bitcoin recently received one of the best protocol improvements ever, and I think the community is just beginning to feel the effects of it.

I can't wait to see LN and other great features.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

I think the best is to join several bounty campaign to get some tokens after that you keep it maybe 6 months or when it has higher price then trade it to bitcoin. Besides, trading may be also recommended buy and sell altcoins when it peak at highest price.
akablackhat

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

in the current scenario the best way to make money from bitcoin is to start trading in bitcoin or the easiest way is to buy and hold(forget ,dont forget your wallet pass LOL ) BTC.
cause the future of BTC is really great you can invest (one time ) in miner (gonna cost alot) and start mining BTC today and hold and enjoy its upcoming worth in future .
wilson_bitbybit

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

Holding Bitcoin seems to have been the best way to make money this year, and it will probably continue to be for some time.
Some very good analysis indicate that Bitcoin may break previous highs, and I agree that it might not be so difficult at this point. I'm expecting at least $6000 per Bitcoin before the end of the year.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:25:06 PM

I think the best is to join several bounty campaign to get some tokens after that you keep it maybe 6 months or when it has higher price then trade it to bitcoin. Besides, trading may be also recommended buy and sell altcoins when it peak at highest price.
Yeah joining the bounty campaign will give you high profit. The price of the bitcoin is high now and it is the best way to increase your income. Bitcoin will make you rich when you will invest in it and to join the signature campaign will increase your wealth. So it is very good to invest in bitcoin and hold your bitcoin for the long time you will be rich in very short time maybe till the end of the 2017 price will be double.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

I think trading is still better option to earn huge profit in this time. Bitcoin is stable but it's price is not stable. So anyone can hold coin also. On the other hand, investing on ICO is more profitable. But you should choice the best ICO for investment.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

Op bitcoin is money, and you can make money from investing your money (bitcoin). Investment in legitimate ICO will definitely bring a good return on to you the investor. Trading in crypto currency will also go a long way in profit making to the traders. And so many other ways like gambling,loaning etc can bring you money in this 2017.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:02:42 PM

Op bitcoin is money, and you can make money from investing your money (bitcoin). Investment in legitimate ICO will definitely bring a good return on to you the investor. Trading in crypto currency will also go a long way in profit making to the traders. And so many other ways like gambling,loaning etc can bring you money in this 2017.
Loans or gambling are high risk to make money through Bitcoin, why do not spend your Bitcoin to trade? It will better than those type make money and can help you change your life easy.
KenKeniff

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

Good afternoon!

I'd like to share a really good project with you - Nousplatform. Their Bounty Campaign has just started. It has nice terms, clear tasks, user-friendly report forms and a transparent points system. Everything is very easy!
If you have at least 200 followers in your social networks, you may begin to complete tasks today.

NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236656
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:31:02 AM

Do invest on ICO project , its to much profitable. but you have to read and understand their road maps properly. you can trade in crypto currency. its also potential.this forum is also a best source of earning bitcoin doing social media campaign,signature campaign, blog media posting article writing etc.

Investing in ICO is actually a very good way of making profit using bitcoin, but be sure to study and make sure that they have a good team. An ICO's team can really make a big difference when it comes to the success of the project, so being in a project that has a good team really matters. Joining bounty campaigns is also a good way to make profit without investing any bitcoin, then use your reward as investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

The same ways of earning since the past years but the crowded ICOs now are very popular. Developers are keep on making different projects that they really won't support til the end of the time. All of them are just good for making money and if you are up to it, always keep an eye to ICO and keep track to those ones because every single ICO is making a success but still be careful as there are scam projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: