Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Umicore 100 Gr gold bar for BTC  (Read 567 times)
Ludwig Von (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

I am offering 2 x Umicore 100 Gr gold bars for BTC. The bars are bought from an official dealer (bullion group)

For a serious bid : PM me

I do not ship, the transaction must be realized in an eye to eye meeting, or you must organize transport yourself.

I am located in Ghent Belgium.

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

Do you have any proof these items are not fake? You should post some photos with the date and your username as well. You can pick up replicas for $10 and a face to face meeting could go very wrong for whoever meets you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ludwig Von (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

Do you have any proof these items are not fake? You should post some photos with the date and your username as well. You can pick up replicas for $10 and a face to face meeting could go very wrong for whoever meets you.

I have all proof necessary, including the certif and invoice from the original supplier. Even still in the original package. That is why I prefer face to face deal.

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:51:38 AM

I have all proof necessary, including the certif and invoice from the original supplier. Even still in the original package. That is why I prefer face to face deal.

Hi can you post some pics of these items you have for sale?

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:11:05 AM

Interested and I'd say adding the pictures / proof to this thread would be helpful.  Smiley

Ludwig Von (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

Interested and I'd say adding the pictures / proof to this thread would be helpful.  Smiley

I will see to put some pics.

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:43:50 PM

Why no shipping?  It will seriously limit your base of potential customers.  I ship quite a bit of silver and gold around every week - no drama.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Ludwig Von (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

Why no shipping?  It will seriously limit your base of potential customers.  I ship quite a bit of silver and gold around every week - no drama.

I don 't want to be a trader, just moving part of my investment from gold to BTC.

Grts

L.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

I don 't want to be a trader, just moving part of my investment from gold to BTC.

Grts

L.

So?
You don;t have to be a trader in order to ship the items.
I mean, if you are willing to do the trade only irl meeting, it means that your only customers would be those who are located in your country.

Also I suggest adding some pictures.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

Grts

L.

I believe by opening an account on the forum and posting to sell something you do qualify as a "trader", someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

Grts

L.

I would like to move some of my btc to a 100 gram gold bar however I am not traveling to your country for a trade that is only worth 1.45 btc

Ludwig Von (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

Grts

L.

I would like to move some of my btc to a 100 gram gold bar however I am not traveling to your country for a trade that is only worth 1.45 btc

Understandable, however, if you like a good Belgian beer and chocolate, you 're welcome... . Cheesy PS today it 's a bit more than 1.45... .

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:10:04 PM

can I have a picture of the bars

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

Without posting any pics or giving any more information, as many respectable members have asked for, which shouldn't take more than a couple of day: "I will see to put some pics."

Why dont you simply remove this thread as it's becoming obvious you may be trolling?

With remarks such as :

"if you like a good Belgian beer and chocolate, you're welcome... . Cheesy PS today it 's a bit more than 1.45... ."

No one is asking about your chocolate or cares, if you have an item for sale, then show a pic of it, or dont expect anyone to buy it.  also the remarks about current BTC price is uncalled for, we all are very aware of the current price of BTC and the exchange values, if this is a joke for you then simply remove yourself from this area Smiley

thanks!

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

Grts

L.

Understandable, however, if you like a good Belgian beer and chocolate, you 're welcome... . Cheesy PS today it 's a bit more than 1.45... .

I will take 1 x 100 gram gold bar, one chocolate, and one belgian beer at 1.475 btc - All you have to do is post pics clearly showing the bar and a paper with your username and date on it, agree to accept escrow or ship to me first, package well and ship to me, get paid via escrow or me once I verify gold is real.  This should be simple.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:50:04 PM

Grts

L.

I will take 1 x 100 gram gold bar, one chocolate, and one belgian beer at 1.475 btc - All you have to do is post pics clearly showing the bar and a paper with your username and date on it, agree to accept escrow or ship to me first, package well and ship to me, get paid via escrow or me once I verify gold is real.  This should be simple.

I mean to be fair he should have the chocolate and the beer in the photo, no?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: