Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any advices  (Read 399 times)
jal007 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:20:39 AM

Hello

As a software engineer, i am asking about wich kind of services i can do to get payed  bitcoins ?

Thanks.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

Hey buddy, since you are a software engineer, you can offer any service related to software such as creating websites, developing apps , making new coins developing templates or gambling sites anything like that. For that first create a new thread which includes your software skills and your portfolio .Dont forget to add your rates (in bitcoin ) also. If anyone wants your service they will contact you after reading your thread.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:09:58 PM

Hey buddy, since you are a software engineer, you can offer any service related to software such as creating websites, developing apps , making new coins developing templates or gambling sites anything like that. For that first create a new thread which includes your software skills and your portfolio .Dont forget to add your rates (in bitcoin ) also. If anyone wants your service they will contact you after reading your thread.

Almost everything that you need is being said with this post, just make your own thread of resume or what you are able to do full stack and the time frame. I will just add up that in case you get a client in this job just assure to use an escrow because you are newbie and to be more safe for both parties.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

Hello

As a software engineer, i am asking about wich kind of services i can do to get payed  bitcoins ?

Thanks.

Welcome on board the forum. You can get paid in bitcoins for whatever work you can be paid in any other currency. As you are a software engineer, you can offer your engineering skills services or you can create some softwares and sell them for bitcoins.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

Hello,
I am computer engineer and I also have more than 9 years experience in the IT field but i don't know how to earn bitcoin.

Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

Hello,
I am computer engineer and I also have more than 9 years experience in the IT field but i don't know how to earn bitcoin.

Two things for you to be able to earn,

1. offer your service to the forum and get paid in bitcoins. You should create a thread offering what you can do for the community (you said you are a computer engineer, be more specific what you can do)
2. Create some kind of product or service that you can offer online and get paid in bitcoins too. Pretty self explanatory.
jal007 (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

Thanks for your advice

this is my thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040332.0

Thanks
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

It so easy to earn bitcoin as you said you are a sofware engineer  .. find some willing to do a job for you like creating  site that related on bitcoin  such as gambling site or etc..  or set up a mining pool..  or if were you i recommend to use search button where you easily find the job you want to do. .
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:52:58 AM

Hello

Thanks.

Usually if you have some sort of skill you can do one of the following for bitcoins.
-Offer your services to people, especially since you have a skill that is highly required and you can easily get jobs. If you want to, go through project development and search for people who might be interested in making a new app or website for their service, then PM them and offer your services. Would recommend charging lower amount than other people since you are still new.
-Make a product for example a script and then sell it for bitcoin.

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:04:40 PM

Hello,

Two things for you to be able to earn,

1. offer your service to the forum and get paid in bitcoins. You should create a thread offering what you can do for the community (you said you are a computer engineer, be more specific what you can do)
2. Create some kind of product or service that you can offer online and get paid in bitcoins too. Pretty self explanatory.

I am so much grateful for your advice.

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:46:51 PM

You can start your own service thread and provide your service to the members and get paid in Bitcoin you can give vouch copies to trusted users to get feedback/to prove your service is legit, also providing your portfolio helps in getting customers pretty much any job you do on here you will be paid in BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: