Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethminer.io scam?  (Read 15841 times)
sumangs (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:28:27 PM

I know this is already a scam since most of the cloud mining are scam. Ethminer's free version earning rate is 0.0000025 eth/min and 0.0035 eth/day. Since we can leave cloud mine sites, we assume it earns while we're away. But I've notice that it is not earning when I didn't check my balance. I've registered since last two weeks and I assume my balance is already 0.049 eth but when I checked it disappointed me. I only get 0.0035+ eth, my prediction is correct. It is a scam. It only works every time you will check your balance. It will mine for only 24 hours that's why I only earn 0.0035+ eth. I open this thread to inform you that stay out of this site. Ignore the people you sends referral link that sends you to this site. It is just waste of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

All these free mining sites are scam as those use people to attract traffic at their site and never pay any penny to free users.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:53:09 PM

What good is that? You need 10k days to get $4.. That could even be real..
That's actually good $0.4 per day.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:48:34 PM

All these free mining sites are scam as those use people to attract traffic at their site and never pay any penny to free users.

Exactly there no proof of any legitimate sources thaf those sites were really into sincere with the so called eth miner sites. Most of the forum talks behind it were not that amazing stories and feedbacks, maybe some were just excited with the platform; but if you look at and read what's going on and other people seems not into good impressions of what had happened to their so called mining investments.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:51:24 PM

You know if it's good to be true it is probably a scam
It's better for you to avoid site like this,even if you sure it's legit,just check on the forum and ask anyone opinion
With the price of bitcoin now,there's many site like this who try to scam people out of their money
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

I know this is already a scam since most of the cloud mining are scam. Ethminer's free version earning rate is 0.0000025 eth/min and 0.0035 eth/day. Since we can leave cloud mine sites, we assume it earns while we're away. But I've notice that it is not earning when I didn't check my balance. I've registered since last two weeks and I assume my balance is already 0.049 eth but when I checked it disappointed me. I only get 0.0035+ eth, my prediction is correct. It is a scam. It only works every time you will check your balance. It will mine for only 24 hours that's why I only earn 0.0035+ eth. I open this thread to inform you that stay out of this site. Ignore the people you sends referral link that sends you to this site. It is just waste of time.

You just don't need anyone to educate you that majority cloud mining is scam. I even thought this is common with bitcoin and not others but with this, I cannot just but conclude that its the same across board. Since you know how this being pulled off, I will suggest you try withdraw the little you have if possible before the next you will see is the deactivation of withdraw function or even the withdrawal amount not landing in your account forever.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:16:58 AM

It seems the owner of that site is the same person who owns BTCprominer.life, Litecoin-miner.io, Startminer.io, and Bitminer.io. All these sites are scams and they all have similarities in their features, such as where you only need to enter your address and you can start mining coins. If I'm not mistaken, its owner is named Giacomo Bugini. The same guy who promotes the scam sites' ADVGeneration and BitcoinBay here before. This is his username in this forum.

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:00:39 AM

You just don't need anyone to educate you that majority cloud mining is scam. I even thought this is common with bitcoin and not others but with this, I cannot just but conclude that its the same across board. Since you know how this being pulled off, I will suggest you try withdraw the little you have if possible before the next you will see is the deactivation of withdraw function or even the withdrawal amount not landing in your account forever.

There are still people been caught for these scheme and take a look on ethtrade they caught so many new people around and make them believe that they would last for so long, Feel sorry to those newbie people who believes that they can earn huge by investing at that sites since they will surely cry out loud once it turns scam in quick blink.

ArdiPrabowo

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:47:15 PM

all cloud mining only wait to scam, because majority only ponzi scheme
only few cloud mining service maybe real mining, because iam never see in location about hardware only see with picture or video if cloud mining service is real mining
virgro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:35:29 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 06:06:00 AM by virgro

I have trust in ETHMINER.io.
I have received all money who they mined for me.

sumangs (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:26:53 AM

Do you have any payment proof ? If yes then what version are you using? Did you invest in the site?
c-none

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:32:45 PM

No thanks, I will not trust this comment.
Yusuf1646

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:36:30 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 08:02:37 AM by Yusuf1646

UPDATE: YES, I THINK IT IS SCAM.
I risked 1 ETH and bought a subscription with earning rate 0.2 ETH/day.
But there is limitations to with draw. You have 0.3 ETH instant withdraw limit. After that you must wait 10+ day to complete withdraw. Or you have to buy upper package to increase instant withdraw limit.
I think if you buy upper package new limit won't be enough to withdraw your investment. So you will need to upgrade again. The highest package has no limitations for instant withdraw. But It can cancel your mining when you  bought it. So don't invest to this site.

I found this site today and I jumped like a fish. I bought version 1.2 with 1 ETH. It promises 0.00014 ETH/min (0.2 ETH per day). After a while I wondered about is it real or scam. And found this forum. When I read comments that says it is scam I frightened and decided to withdraw money for test. I had 0.03.... eth. I deposited my bitfinex wallet with it. Check the attached screenshots.

If you calculate how many times needed for 0.03 eth: 0.03 / 0.00014 = 214 minutes = 3.5 hours.

I also attached the image that shows when I bought version 1.2. because of time zone it shows 3 hours earlier.

That is not a suggestion to invest this site but I wanted to show you that it is working for now. I hope will continue.

And I think that the counter on the main page is working by timer. It not shows exact value but approximately. I don't know why, some times it shows old value on page refresh. But after a while if I refresh the page It rises to real value.

168 MH/s mining device with price 2252 USD is mining 0.03735 ETH per day. I don't know how does this website give me 0.2 ETH per day for an account bought with 1 ETH. My first approach is to have my 1 ETH back.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/eth?HashingPower=168&HashingUnit=MH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=140&CostPerkWh=0

https://i.hizliresim.com/Oy30kZ.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/zJ23gY.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/pGm0Bo.png
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

A newbie with one post and says that he trust ethminer.io? Come on, are you still not learning from the past incidents and experience of the cloud miners here? No cloud mining is so far legit and even those running for years has a chance to scam their investors and don't invest there or if you want to invest make sure that you will not cry when these scammers will runaway. Stay away from bitcoin/eth cloud mining.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:02:15 PM

Same garbage as Bitminer.io and LTCminer.io. They allow you to withdraw until you reached almost the ROI, then there is silence and you won't be able to withdraw anymore. Unbelievable that people still fell in this sites, anyway their package cost is truly high.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:40:55 AM

Thank you for this information not to go in this site. It's a big help! Not only for me but also to others especially to newbies.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
longares

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:36:53 PM

So there's nothing you can do to get these sites off the air?
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:48:44 PM

The scammer will promise you easy money but in reality, there's no easy money in this world and all they wanted is your money. We know that it's easy to know scammers just by searching and investigates. Scammers hide them the real name.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:47:53 PM

Same garbage as Bitminer.io and LTCminer.io. They allow you to withdraw until you reached almost the ROI, then there is silence and you won't be able to withdraw anymore. Unbelievable that people still fell in this sites, anyway their package cost is truly high.
Maybe it was due to misunderstanding of instructions, because some sites have hidden rules that we need to follow before we withdraw. Moreover I think before we join I'm ethminer or before we invest, we just need background checking to assure that this sites are not scam
esramarka

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:36:33 PM

any new comments about this site?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: