Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:01:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5351 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:34:55 PM

I also value or treat bitcoin like any other currency, most of us here value bitcoin because it is a source of income for some and sometimes a passive income also for students. The value of it also depends on the usage of bitcoin, so the more it is being used by many the more its value demands.
Bitcoin will give us satisfaction in terms of financial, and we value it for having a great rewards in all sacrifice and hardworks we spend in here. I believe that bitcoin will provide us more and act as a tool for making our life into a better one. We can actually depend on bitcoin as a main source of our income in the coming years.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

I appreciate bitcoin because it can add my savings and my investation in real world, as an opportunity for me to become rich in real world if I invest it for long term and I believe that it can help me become rich in future because I invest for long term

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:47:47 PM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.

Like what you said time is a very important factor, just like any other thing like in business and investment time is important.  I value bitcoin as how I value my job.  It is important for me that I see to it that I make everything fine in accordance with my job.  Just like bitcoin, I see to it that I earn everyday.  I now save part of them unlike before.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:54:20 AM

I value bitcoin by keeping it on my bitcoin wallet and using it to worthy things. It will always be used on something positive. I also uses my bitcoin for a good cause and share it to people who wants to explore the bitcoin world.

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

I value bitcoin by keeping it on my bitcoin wallet and using it to worthy things. It will always be used on something positive. I also uses my bitcoin for a good cause and share it to people who wants to explore the bitcoin world.
I guess for me I will make sure it's safe because I go with the long term hold.
Invested a lot of money already with bitcoin and sometimes when I really need money I do cash out and I like it because this kind of investment is very liquid where an instant you can withdraw and there you go. Bitcoin is money like they say but this kind of money increase its value overtime.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:19:17 AM

Aside from the general point everyone makes about supply/demand, I can tell you the main value of Bitcoin comes from the underlying technology - the blockchain. Without it Bitcoin is nothing. It could not exist. Blockchain is not Bitcoin. Bitcoin exists on the blockchain. There is a big difference...

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

for me. it depends on how you value it. If someone else values ​​bitcoin because you earn money.Bitcoin all your needs can be financed with it.so many people are attracted to bitcoin because they are easy to use and have in-transacts no matter where they are in the world. The bitcoin value has now increased in the market.so many people are attracted to bitcoin.Digital currency that is now widespread is all about money and knowledge.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

bitcoin is very important value for me because of the bitcoin as part of the financial system of the world. so as to make the users of bitcoin, save as a profitable future investment for them. Hence the most common way such as assess the bitcoin with other currencies so we will all know all the factors that influence the balance of supply and demand.
Bitcoin are evergreen profitable currency. One who use it will never get loss and get profit and can trade any where globally as it is being accepted by many countries across the globe business will be done in BTC. Soon the international market is going to use bitcoins frequently for buying and selling goods.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:19:38 PM

Value of Bitcoin changes every second So i did not measure Bitcoin by the value , i measue how much bitcoin i have let assume i have 0.02 Btc Invested Today morning it Was very less but price suddly rised so i Got profir from same Btc amout but in different currency..

In my way Bitcoin is most Valuable currency
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
I valuing bitcoin as a good and better than other because many people are benefited on this and many people also may used this for some purposes.  Bitcoin is very time consuming for many people but it was very worth it. 
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:58:48 PM

you can give value with usd or euro or you can do barter to give a value to bitcoin, and bitcoin don't grow over time, its value grow because there is more usage, i think the value is very well related to usage

I value Bitcoin as I value life. As bitcoin is now continuously growing, we must also maximize it and double time our effort to increase our investment here. We must value currencies, cryptocurrecies, altcoins and such. Because these are the ones who make Bitcoin more progressive.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

BItcoin is greater than other currency especially it has high demand nowadays.  We are now in the digital world and we are exposed to different technology that is related to the internet. In that matter, it is very easy to access it today.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:08:00 PM

you can give value with usd or euro or you can do barter to give a value to bitcoin, and bitcoin don't grow over time, its value grow because there is more usage, i think the value is very well related to usage

I value Bitcoin as I value life. As bitcoin is now continuously growing, we must also maximize it and double time our effort to increase our investment here. We must value currencies, cryptocurrecies, altcoins and such. Because these are the ones who make Bitcoin more progressive.
I totally agree.Bitcoin reflects much more than life.If you know how to manage your life properly,then the result will be very positive.Just like bitcoin,the more you give valuable effort,the more you will gain success considering the huge profit you will have later on.You just have to focus more on bitcoin to make your life more profitable.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:10:51 PM

I do value Bitcoin like it's the one thing that would make me financially abundant in the future. It may have some fud and flaws right now, but I know that I'll be a big thing in the future. We may be in a new era of currency if that happens. But who knows? But for me, I will still hold my Bitcoin until that right time comes.
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

according to me bitcoin is a curency that can cause wonders,i think in next 50 years the whole world will start using it,so keep supporting bitcoin,now and forever. Grin Grin Grin
Michael2t

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:03:01 AM

Sometimes we judge bitcoin for the profit from it, we can have extra money for our daily needs, we buy and provide things of our family can also help us have a investment for the future
We need time as we work to make money, its benefit to other money value.
Over the years, bitcoins have no real value. And the only value they have is the hype in the news and all its determinants.
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:07:51 AM

to me is very important because bitcoin is. bitcoin for me is a saving for the future. and also as a means of payment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:06:11 AM

I do value bitcoin or this type of cryptocurrency like it's the one thing that would make me financially stable and abundant in the near future. Even though it may have some mistakes and flaws quite some times merely I know that I'll really became a big thing in the future that will support people's need and wants. We may also be in the new era of currency if that will happen. Just as for me, I will always value bitcoin because it is a big help for me.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

Everything is worth what a buyer pay. It doesn't matter what a website says unless there's someone there to purchase at that price. Generally the exchanges based sales and orders that are going on. But that is not always the case when it comes to mean averages. If you have a single Bitcoin and someone will pay you $10,000 for it that is it if someone will pay you $1 for it that is its value.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

Bitcoin helps me a lot in financing my needs, so that I value it a lot. Once you value something, it becomes a part of your life that you will be constant in doing those things. It will be part of your everyday life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: