Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 09:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5344 times)
mrfaith01

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:41:21 AM

I value bitcoin as my second financial source, im now much focus in campaign and in ranking up my account in bitcointalk to earn more in campaign im also interest in mining rig because it also a source of passive income all you need on it is internet and a mining rig

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:46:21 AM

I value bitcoin just like I value any assets I have. With bitcoin there's a lot of opporrunity were open to many people it gives hope to those who are looking for an additional income and something to help them financially. I start keeping some bitcoins because I believe I will be having a great return on my investment
Ajan08

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:27:09 AM

Bitcoins do not have value as a physical commodity like gold and are not widely accepted as legal tender like dollars. Rather, Bitcoin appears to have value for the following reasons:
It is popular. In short, people accept and trade in Bitcoin because other people accept and trade in Bitcoin. It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax. Also, unlike fiat money produced by central banks, there is a cap set on total Bitcoins, limiting how much the currency can devalue through inflation.Bitcoin acts like an equity investment. The market value of Bitcoins has had wild swings in value and even a market cap.Bitcoin is a social network. The Bitcoin "community" is active and acts like other online social networks.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:46:28 AM

We can value Bitcoin because it helps us a lot. I evaluate bitcane as a currency. Bitcoin can fulfill all our needs. Bitcoin can make a person rich from the poor. Bitcoin can change the world's currency world. Bitcoin really helps us all very much.

Yes, it is good when we are all give value a bitcoin, yeah it will also helps us a lot of things in our life, and bitcoin will life become better. I will give value to bitcoin by give it important and by trusting and believing on it. And by respecting this type of currency and others is good way to value a bitcoin. It is, our responsibility to give value a bitcoin, because bitcoin can helps our life, and by bitcoin we are also fulfill our all needs and we are not to become shortage in money, because we have earning in bitcoin. Otherwise, i will give value in bitcoin because  it can changes one life. So in my life, i was really give value in bitcoin because it is very important into my life.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:49:16 AM

I value bitcoin just like any job, when i was still working i was very dedicated and well organized towards my work. Just like my job i also value my bitcoin, i see to it that i will use it only in my basic needs and in very important things only.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

I value bitcoin purely based on the market hype and the supply and demand. Over the years, I feel it has been obvious that bitcoins have no real value. And the only value they have is from the hype in the news and all which determine its price.
I valued bitcoin as my best source of income. I think this is the best digital currency that helps many people to look forward in freedom financially.It has a high value that continuous increasing that gives high profit to everybody who work for it. Bitcoin is very important to me because its helps me a lot especially for financial and also it gives learning to me for digital world.
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:05:56 PM

As we know that bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that makes a person from zero to hero, means that it makes a person from poorer to rich, but i ll give value to bitcoin, I ll give it on based of demand and supply.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1596
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

I appreciate bitcoin like objects that have high value like gold. besides being an investment, bitcoin also has advantages that are not owned by real money

jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

I value bitcoin the same way I value fiat money. Actually here in our country, bitcoin is far from awareness of most people and dont even know any establishment accepting btc directly to pay for their goods and services so in order to make use of bitcoin I first need to convert them into fiat. Now, if youbask why Im holding btc if I cant use it as is its because of the profitability that btc is giving me that I cant get in possible investment with fiat.

Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:06:55 PM

Price of bitcoin and all other cryptocurreencies is related to its demand in the market.

BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

The things we give value in because of some reasons. In the case of bitcoin it is most widely acceptable digital currency if we can compare it with the dollar its more power full from that why because its more worthy than dollar and in this era we will see that bitcoin will take over other currencies. It did in the current period and that’s why it is value to us.

shannen8

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:54:59 PM

I value bitcoin as a real money.Because even though it can be earn and save online it is still useful because we earn through this and it sustain our daily needs.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

I value bitcoin as a way to change the world. The electronic currency, which is many times larger than the US dollar, is the future that has already come.
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

I value bitcoin as the way how I value my money or let us say my properties. Bitcoin is a new way of currency, so it has value that can be equated to real money that makes our daily living go. So it is wiser to use bitcoin properly.  If someone has a bunch of bitcoin today,  we can that he/she has a bunch  of money, literally speaking as a rich man based on the current price of bitcoin for now.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:26:22 PM

yes. Your thinking is very precise, we should appreciate bitcoin as we appreciate other currencies. Even more because in the future bitcoin will be widely known.
Value of bitcoin for me is like a time. Time is gold. Bitcoin value is increasing everyday all you need is continuing trading,campaigne,and invest. Bitcoin makes you successful the more you invest,the more you earn. Bitcoin is very important for me it helps me a lot in financial to support my family and my needs. Bitcoin change my life and become successful person.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

I value bitcoin purely based on the market hype and the supply and demand. Over the years, I feel it has been obvious that bitcoins have no real value. And the only value they have is from the hype in the news and all which determine its price.
I valued bitcoin as my best source of income. I think this is the best digital currency that helps many people to look forward in freedom financially.It has a high value that continuous increasing that gives high profit to everybody who work for it. Bitcoin is very important to me because its helps me a lot especially for financial and also it gives learning to me for digital world.
Bitcoin is nonetheless than blessing it blesses everyone equally help each and every investor across the globe in finance and to raise the income, it also give benefits to trade across the globe to earn profit also bitcoin is savior it saves people from being bankrupts and on top of it bitcoin is the revolutionary coin which changes one’s life in within seconds.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:24:39 AM

I appreciate bitcoin like objects that have high value like gold. besides being an investment, bitcoin also has advantages that are not owned by real money
Yes that is the point. Being most expensive business in this world, bitcoin have succeeded to be in race with gold. And I must say for many reasons, bitcoin have crossed the gold in this amazing race. Like you said, it have many advantages which have it to be one of the fantastic things in crypto. Bitcoin will surely be the future and future business.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

It's very valuable for me  I thhink because it is the first crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin starts the spark that soon becomes a huge firestorm around the world of finance and banking.  Grin
Well, bitcoin is very valuable for me and I value it like real money. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has a high value on online market. In addition to that, I value it because it gives me some money that I need in my daily life. Lastly, I value bitcoin because I think it will help to become rich.
Well I value bitcoin as I value real money because I consider bitcoin as a real money just that it is a digital crypto currency. And what I like about bitcoin is that how it affects my life and it really helps me alot specially regarding my financial needs in life. And I value bitcoin a lot for I believe it has something to offer for it's users in the future.
thats how i value bitcoin too just because it is truly help me a lot also in financial needed bitcoin help me a lot and this is some reason why i have saved some money because this is where i can now save than on my regular i used my salary for my everyday needed and this is where i can save.
Ammad1999

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:41:45 AM

We can suppose value with euro,USD or We can  barter to give a VALUE to bitcoin, and bitcoin  grow over time, value grow's Every time because there is more usage, i think the value is very well related to ultrause
Meatbawl

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

As in value of the bitcoin i use preev however, if you mean how much it means to me, well a lot. I use bitcoin everyday and it is part of my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: