Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5344 times)
LuciferAB

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:43:21 AM

I value bitcoin most. I value bitcoin as a life saviour at the time of economical crisis. Bitcoin help my family in different way. My whole family depends on it. Whole family value is as a wallet. When bitcoin price goes up it value high for us
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

bitcoin for me is very valuable.every moment is bitcoin for our needs with huge profits that is not possible on other products, and many people succeed in this bitcoin forum, bitcoin is valued in everyone as a good currency and to know how to assess bitcoin in the future will be better than before. part of those who support butcoin who do to use bitcoin on investments in trade or transactions is an important factor to achieve development and innovation in a good way, if demand for bitcoin is high then the bitcoin value is higher as well, and now bitcoin is the most valuable and most desirable crypto currency in everyone especially in our country, even around the world. once you appreciate something, it becomes more important in your life at every your day so you will keep do it that way.from than  others.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

yes determination When is the time of sale or purchase is very important because if we do not have or do not understand what will happen when sales or purchases occur would end up with a loss

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

Its value so much high. I can change my life by this bitcoin. More you have bitcoin you can be millionaire. Not will be end this value. A lot of sectors you can use bitcoin. After day day its value is going up. l like bitcoin from my heart.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

I have a different view. I value it based on what the market tells me its worth. Currently it is performing very well as an alternate asset in a diversified portfolio so i am pretty happy. That may of course charge if it starts to spiral downwards on the back of government crackdowns and negative press.

Those talking about it being a life saver and based their entire lives on it, should really take a step back and think about what exactly it is they are talking about.  It's just another asset class guys. Nothing more and nothing less.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

Yes, I agree with you. the increasing demand for bitcoin is also higher in value. because the bitcoin value is not regulated by an instance but the users causing the high bitcoin value.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

For me its value lies in its ease of use and ease of paying someone no matter where in the world you are almost instantly. You can start spending right away after receiving you bitcoins.  Its also decentralized that a huge factor for me and my privacy.

For me I value the bitcoin because of the high quality investment that I have to invest, specially on the campaigns that I have joined. And it is the best crypto currency in the first place that we have to trust the most.
Blockheadz

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

Like my wife. I mean I love her a lot, but if she was gone tomorrow I wouldn't cry either.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:40:12 AM

I am proud to say the success is always bitcoin and hopefully the existing projects dibitcointalk continue to flow gives hope for me to follow bounty and quickly get bitcoin because with bitcoin all the problems about the family economy is fulfilled also with bitcoin I can build a business and some bitcoin I save for life which will come thanks bitcoin has changed my life.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

Bitcoin has change my life already. It made me a better person and to become responsible. Bitcoin is very valuable. As much as possible I dont like to waste it to pleasure but rather use it in meaningful things. I many of us treat bitcoin as a key to success which is very true. Bitcoin has been a life changer for all of us here.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:54:20 AM

I value bitcoin as a chance to change the world and my life. Crypto currency is the future, very, very promising. Already now we have the opportunity to earn money on this and invest our money in the crypto currency in order to provide for ourselves and our family in the future. I'm really looking forward to the time when bitcoin and other cryptovalts will be equated to our usual money, then a new era will begin.
For me bitcoin is very valuable thing because I have many dreams which I will fulfill in the coming future and that is only possible with bitcoin. I have invested in bitcoin for the purpose of making more and more money in a short time. I think no other business online or offline can give you such a huge profit as bitcoin. Therefore I think bitcoin is my secure and comfortable future.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:17:36 AM

I value bitcoin as a chance to change the world and my life. Crypto currency is the future, very, very promising. Already now we have the opportunity to earn money on this and invest our money in the crypto currency in order to provide for ourselves and our family in the future. I'm really looking forward to the time when bitcoin and other cryptovalts will be equated to our usual money, then a new era will begin.
at this stage when bit coin is 5500usd i donot think it can change your life hugely ,I mean i think its in it's top right now.
You had a chance may be in 2015 if you buy then.
Though the technology is very promising.Yes and if only it can be used as a real money ,it have great potential to be very big.but only time can answere how big it is.. Undecided
Not only for me but for all the investors bitcoin is the most valuable thing because many people have invested in bitcoin and those who have invested some years ago they are now millionaires. Therefore all the people have expectations related to bitcoin for their future. I am also one of them. I have made lots of money with bitcoin it is a digital online currency business for me.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

For me, bitcoin is more than a currency. Bitcoin is a way to change the world, make it more convenient, functional. Bitcoin offers opportunities for everyone to earn money, regardless of their social status and profession. And I'm happy that I'm involved with him.
annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:25:24 PM

Honestly it's the most valuable thing I own. Even more so than my car (which was bought in Bitcoin)
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:09:18 PM

For me, bitcoin is more than a currency. Bitcoin is a way to change the world, make it more convenient, functional. Bitcoin offers opportunities for everyone to earn money, regardless of their social status and profession. And I'm happy that I'm involved with him.

I value it kind of like how I value cash. It's basically just money in my eyes, except it grows on its own. It's more than a currency, as you said, but that doesn't make it inherently better. I hold it in pretty much the same regard because it's really just stability vs volatility. I don't have to favor one over the other.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

Absolutely I do value bitcoin, because it gives us more benefits and used it in many different ways, and the fact that we can earn bitcoin by joining in different campaign that the amount from that campaign help me to pay my bill and purchase some of my needs.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:57:24 PM

Absolutely I do value bitcoin, because it gives us more benefits and used it in many different ways, and the fact that we can earn bitcoin by joining in different campaign that the amount from that campaign help me to pay my bill and purchase some of my needs.
That exactly help your financial expenses. For me, I value bitcoin is it because it's very profitable, even if you just spend time of it you can able to earn money, Through joining in any campaigns here in bitcoin world. Its really help me to sustain my daily needs because I get an extra income of it and also keeps some of my bitcoin for my better future.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

I value Bitcoin as another source of income aside from my monthly salary. Bitcoin also helps me to pay my monthly bills like electricity, water, insurance or even fund transfer to other people without hassle. Bitcoin also helps me to learn this modern type of investments which also I can share to my family, relatives and loved ones.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:20:03 AM

That exactly help your financial expenses. For me, I value bitcoin is it because it's very profitable, even if you just spend time of it you can able to earn money, Through joining in any campaigns here in bitcoin world. Its really help me to sustain my daily needs because I get an extra income of it and also keeps some of my bitcoin for my better future.
I value bitcoin most because it helps me to provide my daily financial needs like allowance of my two kids in school and other expenses of my family. As my  regular job ill treat it also because i can rely on this as an extra income.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:52:42 AM

I do really value bitcoins alot and we all know why do we value bitcoins because of its value in the real money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: