Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5344 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
A powerful way to assess bitcoin is like assessing daily life like behavior or judging other currencies because after seeing that, we all know what causes it and what affects demand and supply later.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:02:26 AM

bitcoin is so hard to find and rare because of that you need to think wisely if you get bitcoin.bitcoin is useful to us it can change everything in your life and also your future.you need to handle it with care. Smiley
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:32:58 AM

I value bitcoin like a real cash that I have on-hand which I can use anytime, I also treat my bitcoins as an asset and at the same time as an investment since bitcoins price keeps getting higher maybe in time I will have enough to buy a car once it hit the specified value that im expecting in the near future. So my answer is bitcoins are my digital asset and investment which I hold close to me inside the data of my mobile wallet.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.

I agree. Because though bitcoin is not yet very common in every country, we all know that sooner or later it will become an established currency in the world. So, while it's not yet happening, why not considering its value the same as our own currency, right? There's nothing we will lose if we will value it the same way as our real currency.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

I value bitcoin like a real cash that I have on-hand which I can use anytime, I also treat my bitcoins as an asset and at the same time as an investment since bitcoins price keeps getting higher maybe in time I will have enough to buy a car once it hit the specified value that im expecting in the near future. So my answer is bitcoins are my digital asset and investment which I hold close to me inside the data of my mobile wallet.

The only difference of real money to bitcoin is that bitcoin is use online and not tangible.  It is just these past two months where I realized that I should start to invest and keep my earned bitcoins.  Bitcoin price right now are so high and if I keep them, I would also have a good income.  Before I just spend all my earnings here because my very reason why I use bitcoin is to have an additional earnings.  Now, I make sure that most of my income were save.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

I'll value Bitcoin just as a  profitable thing which I can kept with myself at my difficult time.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

I'm valuing it as much as I value my money and my regular job. I spend time learning how to earn and trade and communicate with various experts from time to time. Honestly I enjoy working and learning bitcoin than doing my regular job and I'm earning much more also compared to it that I unconsciously spend more time with it and not even notice as time passes by.  

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

main factor to support with existence of bitcoin is how we utilize the existence of this virtual money. request for the global market on bitcoin very important in addition to amount of users who use bitcoin.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

Indeed.  I value bitcoin as a way how can I make myself profitable in the sense that through bitcoin the chances for me to be successful is high, I will be able to finance myself and my family for the future expenses that we will encounter. As a student I value bitcoin for me to become a person I want to be in my chosen field and fulfilling my parents dreams.

loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:27:55 PM

The value of anything in the market depends upon its supply and demand, same as here bitcoin value is based on its demand in the market. The price is increasing day by day as the number of users are increasing, this is because of the increasing popularity of bitcoin among the people.
I agree with this, as the time past many people discovers bitcoin and as it increases the usage of bitcoin in the market its price will gradually increases too because of many users. Bitcoin's price are dependent to the people who uses bitcoin in everyday. So if one day people will get tired of bitcoin that I hope it will not come, bitcoins price will decrease to in a short time because of a sudden pull out.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:36:22 PM

For me of course bitcoin is free way for earning money, but I want to believe bitcoin will be the most using and popular internet currency in future, I can 100% said that bitcoin is the most powerful discovery in internet currency, they just made unbeliveble to be beliveble.
gondar1

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

I value my bitcoin as an asset. It is the one I invest in earning, therefore I really value it. I even bought a desktop computer and an external memory for safe keeping of my wallet that contains all of my coins.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

you can give value with usd or euro or you can do barter to give a value to bitcoin, and bitcoin don't grow over time, its value grow because there is more usage, i think the value is very well related to usage
The value of bitcoin are increasing everyday  so you gain in high profitable income. Invest and trading is nice to do. Bitcoin value is grow they can teach you in information technology  in currency snd communicate to other. The value of bitcoin it depends on your character to become successful.

mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:06:08 PM

bitcoin is one kind of currency.I think that bitcoin value is currency value same high demand. the man do work for money so money value very important. now man do work and want bitcoin, and day by day increase bitcoin demand.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:12:13 PM

I really appreciate bitcoin as a currency that can change the world of currency on Earth, because it's an optimistic current in the crypto world. Like what has been done in the last few months, this is really something to be cherished before starting in just one penny then the price increase for a thousand dollars should also be appreciated and the least we should respect.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

I appreciate bitcoin very well because it represent money we valued it scenes it came out in the internet it is also a source of income to each other. We can buy a things that we need and help our families and also for our selves.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

bitcoin is so hard to find and rare because of that you need to think wisely if you get bitcoin.bitcoin is useful to us it can change everything in your life and also your future.you need to handle it with care. Smiley

Also, when you're planning to spend your bitcoin, you should spend it wisely. Spending it in a way that you can really say that it is worthy to spend your bitcoin for that stuff. It's really hard to have at least 1btc, so we should only spend our bitcoin in a useful things.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:20:53 PM

bitcoin is one kind of currency.I think that bitcoin value is currency value same high demand. the man do work for money so money value very important. now man do work and want bitcoin, and day by day increase bitcoin demand.
if you know, we can appreciate bitcoin by not making the bitcoin feel disappointed, by the way we appreciate in terms of praise or we can make the bitcoin progressively and prosperously, as we do by teaching bitcoin to friends who want to teach toward a good sense of well-being.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:24:57 PM

Well besides the demand and supply rule of economy, I value bitcoins based on the acceptance from the government and the acceptance from the local population

If bitcoins are legal it directly is linked to increase in price and with the advent of new technology more and more people are now getting interested in it.So I think attractive technology and new features like one we are going to get with segwit2x i.e. faster and more efficient transaction are linked with increase in value of bitcoins.

If people generate more interest then it will elevate the demand and supply rule, and if government back up Bitcoins then the crowd will be assured and won't hesitate to invest in bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:04:22 PM

Also, when you're planning to spend your bitcoin, you should spend it wisely. Spending it in a way that you can really say that it is worthy to spend your bitcoin for that stuff. It's really hard to have at least 1btc, so we should only spend our bitcoin in a useful things.

I value bitcoin like a fiat money for it serves as my future investment which could help me to build what I want to have in the future and it is also give me hope as an asset to spend for my family needs. By now I spend my time on it, thinking ways to make it grows. I treasure it like a gold for I know how to spend it wisely. This is once happened so I never waste the chance of getting a better future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀