Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5344 times)
yanskie18

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:06 AM

The value of bitcoin it depends on your character to become successful. The value of bitcoin are increasing everyday so you gain in high profitable income. Investment and trading is nice to do. Bitcoin value is grow they can teach you in information technology in currency.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:57:06 AM

Maybe it can be equated with the money used for the purposes of day-to-day, because to get his course we need the same time as we work to make money, it is not wrong with the price and its benefits with the value of other money.
I agree. I value bitcoin the way I value the money. It becomes my way of life. Where in, I can buy and use it in my daily transactions and habits, such as in buying foods, paying bills at home and at school. And a purpose to help my family with our needs.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:22:14 AM

It also depends on me on how we value bitcoin. Some value bitcoin because it helps them provide needs for their own living. Some value bitcoin because it will make you rich as long as you have the amount to invest in a secured site.
Valuing Bitcoin is also valuing Fiat. The more fiat you have the more value you put into it. Same as bitcoin you value it more important especially if you know how bitcoin works and grow.
Philosophically speaking. How bout if you have 1btc and you don't value it? So what's the purpose of having it? We value bitcoin because we know the future is into it.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:43:58 AM

I think Bitcoin is a good investment. I value bitcoin purely based on the market hype and the supply and demand. I value bitcoin because I think it will help to become rich.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:32:51 PM

I value bitcoin most. Bitcoin become a daily purpose of my life from last two year. It helps me financial independent in many conditions. I am using bitcoin for my daily requirements. Bitcoin help me to doing something instead of doing nothing. So i value bitcoin as my part time job. Nowdays the value of bitcoin is more than gold or diamond,So it gives me a hope to invest some money in bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin very easily by doing post on different topics. Bitcoin become my financial backbone and i trust it.
Bit coin is best source of earning for each and every individual regardless of the age or gender or other obligation of a specific place even a house wife can easily earn money from it so I value it so much because it is helping in solving the financial problems of our whole family.
Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

Main factor to support with existence of bitcoin is how we utilize the existence of this virtual money. Request for the global market on bitcoin very important in addition to amount of users who use bitcoin
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:55:12 PM

Bitcoin still the most powerful and uses cryptocurrency in the market because of the high number of investor in BTC
Definitely Bitcoin is most power full crypto currency and having high number of investors.  Every sensible man can judge very easily that Bitcoin is the currency of future and soon it will rule over the world. The value of Bitcoin in my view is too high. Because of Bitcoin I am able to true my dreams, it provides me the way where I can invest and get profit.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:28:39 AM

like Gollum in Lorn of the Rings. i sit on top of a rock every night and i start caressing my paper wallet and mutter these words: "It came to me, my own, my love, ... my precious"

I value Bitcoin as a possession of mine. It is like a greatest possession i'll ever had.
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:51:07 AM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
I value bitcoin in way of giving so much importance and time than to the other crypto currency. Bitcoin is my fisrt choice thats why i am closely monitoring price value due to my current investments. I believe that bitcoin future is very bright and the only crypto currency that offers a future prosperity because of continous success in terms of price value.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

like Gollum in Lorn of the Rings. i sit on top of a rock every night and i start caressing my paper wallet and mutter these words: "It came to me, my own, my love, ... my precious"

I value Bitcoin as a possession of mine. It is like a greatest possession i'll ever had.

The highlight of this year is my friend telling me the wonders of bitcoin after I failed my exam. Fortunately, another blessing came true and he supported me into making my first journey towards my bitcoin adventure. Currently, the campaign signatures that I am participating help me in my expenses as a college student. Also, the money that I earn does not compromise the time I needed for my studies compared to others who engage into part-time jobs as clerks, or as front desks helpers. Even if we all have different views and experiences on bitcoin itself, we cannot change the fact that it all helped us financially and mentally as an individual.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:10:04 AM

As Dollar is the most common currency in the world and most use it to find the fair price of a product it's normal that we value Bitcoin in comparasion with Dollar. I do this and next I multiply how much my local currency prices for dollar, then I can see how much of money I have in BTCs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:31:45 AM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
I think the best thing to value or make some important to bitcoin is valuing it like the most thing you want in your life. Bitcoin gives many people a great opportunity to become more wealthy and it will stay and become more great when you value it.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:50:41 AM

Actually bitcoin is more valuable than other currencies if the whole country legalizes bitcoin. In economics, the more demand for goods but less supply, it will make the value of goods to be very expensive, such as bitcoin.
Mizan007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:07:18 AM

Bitcoin is valueble for me. I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing the other currency. Now it's time to only bitcoin . Time is very important factor for any businesses. So don't waste time, as soon as possible try to invest in bitcoin .

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:57:26 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 08:06:35 AM by lili song

For me bitcoin valueable more than gold that why I keep invest on it.
Usually I keep bitcoin until I reach my prefered target before try to sold it especially when bitcoin's demand getting greater , I'm getting my selftrust to keep my bitcoin as long as possible
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:29:20 AM

My appreciation for my bitcoins is similar to Fiat Money. This is my safeguard and of course I do not spend it on nonsense things. So it is so much that I can help myself to accumulate more money. Especially now that every bit of bitcoins is overpriced due to its excessive price lift.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

i valued bitcoin like i valued my future, because i believe that having a bitcoin now is having a good future too. i can build my future by this bitcoin, its a matter of time to take to achieve that dreams with bitcoin. for now its my precious things to keep and hold for more than 2-3 years to make it huge value.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:14:06 AM

It depend how will value Bitcoin to another currency it is way to hard to explain if that happen it may cause of not equal of value of bitcoin or it may cause the demands. It must hold your bitcoin it is important to save your bitcoin .

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:35:25 AM

i valued bitcoin like i valued my future, because i believe that having a bitcoin now is having a good future too. i can build my future by this bitcoin, its a matter of time to take to achieve that dreams with bitcoin. for now its my precious things to keep and hold for more than 2-3 years to make it huge value.
Yes, I considered it as a precious thing also. Knowing that it could much valuable than the other coins and having a comparison to gold.
Even though this is just a kind of technology but it give us more than of what I think, no other currency can make it just like this even USD. Having this valuable thing in my life, is my greatest time that I've ever experience.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:42:21 AM

They called it world's first digital currency, bitcoin's value rose many times reaching the $6000 level and many analysts predicts it may go up further beyond that level. Many people values bitcoin by means of demands, if you demand or buy more bitcoins because you use it conveniently in your online transactions  then you highly value it. Others, like me, value it because its price is always on uptrend and hold it more to benefit from increasing value and will take profit when the right time has come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: