Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5341 times)
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

Bitcoin has great value that can not be compared to the other currencies. It comes with decent value of digital currency. It has has provided so many benefits that multiple it's value. Bitcoin value will be stay always of our future life.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cech makey1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

For me is very important because bitcoin is. bitcoin for me is a saving for the future. and also as a means of payment.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

for me, bitcoin is great for making investments and deals that are easy and very profitable, with the easy way we get a better profit, because investing in bitcoin is really positive.
ekeh

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

i value bitcoin more than my bank account, because is an asset, which is available to sell at any time, secondly bitcoin investment, does not need manager or assistance, and again i private my wallet address for security reason, like wise the way i secured my bank account pin. bitcoin is simply known as a treasure.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

I Value bitcoin like my job because through bitcoin I earn money which I also your for living. Same as my job . That how much valuable bitcoin to me.  And also I consider it as a once in a lifetime opportunity.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

I alue bitcoin as a currency that could change the world of currency on Earth, because of it's optimistic flow in the world of cryptocurrency. and bitcoin don't grow over time,it's velo  grow because there is more usage, i thing the value is very will related to usage.because investing in bitcoin is really positive.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin and can make people earn real money. I really appreciate bitcoin and believe in bitcoin will definitely be good for my future to come.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

It's the most valuable thing I own even though it's only like $5000 per one it could in the future double in price.
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

For me bitcoin is a currency that could change the world of currency on Earth, because of it's optimistic flow in the world of cryptocurrency. Just what like it been doing in the past months it's really something to be valued for before it start in just a single penny then an increase for a thousand dollars that's also to be valued for, even in just that instances it is worth to be valued.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

It’s not acceptable for all users but Life will be boring who are connected fully with Bitcoin. Most of the uses use Bitcoin as the alternative investment and they invest only to get better profit. From these most of the user take bitcon as permanent job, they spend most of the time and invest. So who take it permanent way and love to involve with it, they must feel boring.  We know Bitcoin is a modern technology and its not much popular so there has less number of people who take it permanent way, but who believe it and in future they think to take it permanently, they also feel boring. I also feel boring though I don’t take it permanent basis but I love it and love to spend my time.         
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

Time is gold as the saying goes on and on and on. Bitcoin, like most but not all cryptocurrencies, has value in its limited supply and the controlled pace at which new coins are issued. And as demand increase, but supply doesn't, each bitcoin has value. Each one should value bitcoin the way we value ourselves.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium also the time we hold bitcoins is very important factor...it depends on how you manage it, sometimes we value bitcoin because we can have a profit on it , we can have an extra money for our everyday needs, and it can help us to buy and provide the things of our families it can also help us to have an investment for the future, bitcoin really help us so we value it as a source of income for us...
yummydex

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
As time passes by the value of bitcoin increases. So for me i value bitcoin like my own business that i need to monitor everyday to check if do i need to trade or invest to gain profit for it.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

yes determination When is the time of sale or purchase is very important because if we do not have or do not understand what will happen when sales or purchases occur would end up with a loss.
dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

I value bitcoin as a real money. A known businessman once said in an article I've read that Bitcoin might be a reserved currency in the near future. Once you invested in Bitcoin, let your investment grow. Don't get affected when the red day comes by selling what you have, you wait for the right time when you can generate huge profit.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
it depends on how you manage it, sometimes we value bitcoin because we can have a profit on it , we can have an extra money for our everyday needs, and it can help us to buy and provide the things of our families it can also help us to have an investment for the future, bitcoin really help us so we value it as a source of income for us.
Our first assumption is that bitcoin will derive its value both from its use as a medium of exchange and as a store of value. As a footnote to this assumption, it should be stated that bitcoin's utility as a store of value is dependent on its utility as a medium of exchange.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████