Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Altcoin - Mining only for people  (Read 1551 times)
ANTIMANIA (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:15:50 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 05:57:06 PM by ANTIMANIA

There is a concept of creating a coin mining which will be carried out only by ordinary PC users.
The concept of a new coin implies a maximum equalization of possibilities and the absence of the need for confirmation of transactions.
Consensus will be achieved in the process of creating the block and will be accepted by the network.
Is there a need for such a coin?
What do you think?
Thank you

Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:27:41 PM

Don't think so .... Normal PC users can only mine a particular coin at the Initial Stage ...
But once the difficulty starts increasing, It will become difficult for them to get nay kind of profit from mining that coin.
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

Don't think so .... Normal PC users can only mine a particular coin at the Initial Stage ...
But once the difficulty starts increasing, It will become difficult for them to get nay kind of profit from mining that coin.

There is a way, I assure you!

The question is - do you need such a coin or not?
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

You mean like Litecoin with its scrypt algo?

Or Cryptonote coins?

Or Quark?

This has been attempted time and again. If you did two minutes of research or knew anything about the work that goes into hashing, you would not have posted this.

twitter.com/notsofast
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:42:52 PM

Or Cryptonote coins?

Or Quark?

This has been attempted time and again. If you did two minutes of research or knew anything about the work that goes into hashing, you would not have posted this.

I know what I'm talking about, I assure you) I'm interested in a simple answer to a simple question: will such a coin be in demand?

P.S. I believe that mining is the most important part of the invention and the coins that go away from mining will go into oblivion.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:03:08 AM

[ANN][TGE] NIMIQ - A BROWSER-BASED BLOCKCHAIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.0

"Never mind, this'll do,"
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:09:54 AM

bwahahahahah   a fn token sale        omg
sevenshards

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:29:04 AM

When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:48:25 AM

I think going back to your question.

What do you think?
Thank you

There's no need. As utilizing PC for mining is not that profitable. Consider electricity consumption and the "damage" that your PC will incur during mining. Not that good.
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:01:45 AM

The need seems that Pc mining can also mine a certain coin, but the mining process is not necessary, if there is a problem could be your Pc affected.
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:21:13 AM

Or Cryptonote coins?

Or Quark?

I know what I'm talking about, I assure you) I'm interested in a simple answer to a simple question: will such a coin be in demand?

P.S. I believe that mining is the most important part of the invention and the coins that go away from mining will go into oblivion.

the answer lies in your hands. If you can create something that people actually WANT to use then sure. It doesn't matter if your cat can mine it what matters if people want it. Im with Notsofast on this one. Look at Pebble, there are so many attempts at this, at removing the "institution" from mining. The question is why would people mine? A majority of the people who use BTC or any other currency will never mine it. The incentive has to be there. Pay everybody in BTC and Your new special coin and I guarantee you will get people to do it.
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:41:26 AM

There is a concept of creating a coin mining which will be carried out only by ordinary PC users.
What do you think?
Thank you

A newbie would want a coin as much as possible in any way, essentially with the business process in live mengingikan coin is expected. To find the coin for a newbie is still confused from where the start chasing the expetation,

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

In this version, there are many questions regarding security. But it tells me that such a coin will be in demand. Thank you.

Or Cryptonote coins?

Or Quark?

the answer lies in your hands. If you can create something that people actually WANT to use then sure. It doesn't matter if your cat can mine it what matters if people want it. Im with Notsofast on this one. Look at Pebble, there are so many attempts at this, at removing the "institution" from mining. The question is why would people mine? A majority of the people who use BTC or any other currency will never mine it. The incentive has to be there. Pay everybody in BTC and Your new special coin and I guarantee you will get people to do it.

My coin concept solves the following bitcoin problems:
1. The weight of the complete client for mining by one user is minimal.
2. It is impossible to engage in mining professionally.
3. The speed of mining of one block is planned.
4. The income of the miner is predictable if the conditions are met.
 Grin
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

What do you think?
Thank you

There's no need. As utilizing PC for mining is not that profitable. Consider electricity consumption and the "damage" that your PC will incur during mining. Not that good.

I agree with you, the PC is not so profitable to mine coins since its calculating power is limited, some professional computers can do more with higher efficiency.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:41:25 PM

What do you think?
Thank you

I agree with you, the PC is not so profitable to mine coins since its calculating power is limited, some professional computers can do more with higher efficiency.

The concept of a new coin implies a maximum equalization of possibilities and the absence of the need for confirmation of transactions.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

You can not get enough profit.
So it will be an scam ico. Electrc bill will be more expensive than mined currencies  Wink

turn the page
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

You can not get enough profit.
So it will be an scam ico. Electrc bill will be more expensive than mined currencies  Wink

No, dear, everything will be ok. There will be a significant energy saving, which is now wasted for nothing.  Grin
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how that would be achieved and have all the miners agree on the transactions.

But it's possible to build a coin based on new concepts and have people adopt it as time goes by. Just look at bitcoin.

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:41:16 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how that would be achieved and have all the miners agree on the transactions.

But it's possible to build a coin based on new concepts and have people adopt it as time goes by. Just look at bitcoin.

I took the bitcoin as a basis. Just some changes in the mining and building of consensus.
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:26:55 PM

So, heres the deal...

Anything can be profitable. The profit of all of these cryptocurrencies in the end is because all of us assign value to it. Beanie Babies were valuable because we assigned value to them. Fiat currency is valuable because we assign value to it. A chair is valuable because we assign value to it.

Your question and search for an "answer" is futile. If you create something that has value, and can convince us, the people and users of your coin that is has value then the method of mining really doesn't matter. On the contrary you have an uphill battle to climb because there is a preconceived notion that CPU mining and ordinacy PC mining is not worth it. Its similar to the battle that PoS systems face. There is no "Right" answer. A PoS system is no better or worse than a PoW system, the people just favor PoW for various reasons, thats not to say PoS can't be successful.

In short.... stop beating around the bush and telling everybody all the "amazing things your coin might or might not be able to do" and just do it.

It would be like me saying, hey guys I have this car, its basically as fast as a Lambo, costs as much as a Toyota, but I PROMISE its just as good!!!!!! Anybody interested?Huh
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: