Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1011 times)
MopsMattia (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 10

Digibyte Supporter!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:32:21 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 12:38:05 PM by MopsMattia

deleted

Digibyte Supporter and Trader!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dude.Lebowski

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:42:17 PM

Everytime when I want to buy there is a small box I have to tick to confirm that im not a US Citizien.
Could someone explain me that? (EOS Tokens are a good example)

Because math.

Because tyrany.

Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

Everytime when I want to buy there is a small box I have to tick to confirm that im not a US Citizien.

Because math.

Because tyrany.

Not really. American economy is very rigid against uncertainties. For tokens, there is no real team behind them and in their white papers, there are interesting expressions like "holding XXX tokens does not make you own the shares of the company" just what the hell. I support USA in this way, they're right.
Dude.Lebowski

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:00:30 PM

Because math.

Because tyrany.

Not really. American economy is very rigid against uncertainties. For tokens, there is no real team behind them and in their white papers, there are interesting expressions like "holding XXX tokens does not make you own the shares of the company" just what the hell. I support USA in this way, they're right.

I don't like nanny states. People should be able to make their own decisions, smart or not.

You know, America, land of the free, etc.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

Becouse it is free capitalism market regulated by market,it is orgin of USA but now USA is far away from capitalism,USA wants to control everything.Westerness world is going to die becouse of that kind behaviour
But i ve been reading that best usa start up from Fortune500 want to make his crowdsale,there are big money on the table so maybe sec will have to give up.Funny thay are not able to regulate his big banks,best if sec will regulate sec

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

SEC: Securities & Exchange Commission
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Securities_and_Exchange_Commission

ICO's operate similar to securities. The owners of ICO's (usually foreigners) don't want to jump through all the legal hurdles of the United States and it's many regulations. These regulations are in place to protect us investers (from broken promises). Initial coin offerings promise tokens that supposedly secure a profit/reward/guarantee of benefits. The U.S requires receipts (proof & registration) if you want to sell these securities.

Are ICO's securities? Yes & No (quantum state of superposition)

You have now entered the twighlight zone (Legal Gray Area of Law) where things are never quite what they seem. The only way to navigate this zone, is to strap in, put on your extra dimensional space helmet, and proceed with caution. These are shark infested waters. You'll need an elite fisherman (financial lawyer) to navigate this sea of complexity.

All satire aside though! Read this below
https://steemit.com/steem-project/@picokernel/adventures-in-the-sec-almost-all-icos-are-illegal

https://news.bitcoin.com/legality-of-basic-attention-token-and-other-icos-called-into-question/

Good luck, God speed, & Stay safe!

Any donation received is greatly appreciated!
Btc: 1CeBDYB3uaaYZ3bMKTvfEc1EHiskQ8Tdp

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:22:29 PM

because coin dev  Do not want is problem with USA law and SEC

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Dude.Lebowski

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

ICO's operate similar to securities. The owners of ICO's (usually foreigners) don't want to jump through all the legal hurdles of the United States and it's many regulations. These regulations are in place to protect us investers (from broken promises). Initial coin offerings promise tokens that supposedly secure a profit/reward/guarantee of benefits. The U.S requires receipts (proof & registration) if you want to sell these securities.

You have now entered the twighlight zone (Legal Gray Area of Law) where things are never quite what they seem. The only way to navigate this zone, is to strap in, put on your extra dimensional space helmet, and proceed with caution. These are shark infested waters. You'll need an elite fisherman (financial lawyer) to navigate this sea of complexity.

https://steemit.com/steem-project/@picokernel/adventures-in-the-sec-almost-all-icos-are-illegal

https://news.bitcoin.com/legality-of-basic-attention-token-and-other-icos-called-into-question/

I'm aware ocbeverything you wrote and agree.

The dude disagrees with the land of the free and thinks it really be should be the land where you are free (to do what you want).  US govt disagrees with the freedom I think defines freedom.

You know. Fuck it man. I'm going bowling.

Dude.

charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:29:31 PM

This is basically it, people are afraid of the SEC specifically because they are unsure of whether it would be classified as a security or not. They have been known to send cease and desist orders and initiate legal proceedings even against foreign individuals and entities trying to sell securities to Americans.

Basically its just an easy way to absolve themselves of legal responsibility rather than take the risk. Of course they know any American can and will invest anyway since there is no ID verification required.
R.R. Toulkens

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

ICO's operate similar to securities. The owners of ICO's (usually foreigners) don't want to jump through all the legal hurdles of the United States and it's many regulations.

And? You imply that they are doing something wrong if they don't want to follow your regulations, while you don't even consider the regulations may be bad for crowdfunding. Or maybe you have an ingrained chauvinism thinking that everything coming from USA is superior and should be observed by all other countries. This is how you become a sheep inside your own land, by not questioning your own rules in a healthy way.

These regulations are in place to protect us investers (from broken promises). Initial coin offerings promise tokens that supposedly secure a profit/reward/guarantee of benefits. The U.S requires receipts (proof & registration) if you want to sell these securities.

False, not all ICOs promise this. And having some smart contract, say, distributing share of fees in token usage, is the whole point of this tech. Not because they want to be "outlaws", but because regulations are a hindrance, smart contracts are supposed to guarantee execution of contractual clauses without human intervention. So, would you like to go back to live in caves if construction were not regulated?

Crowdfunding and shares in form of tokens is a huge way to speed up and integrate economic activities around the globe. A Pakistani guy can fund a startup in Colombia and make profit out of it automatically. Rich investors can fund startups in developing countries and speed up their economies with minimal bureaucracy, thus equating wealth, economic activity around the globe and diminishing poverty, class struggles, mass migration, in sum, increasing peace. This is the potential you agree to shut down if you just leave it to the "wise hands" of bureaucrats.

This ''elite fisherman'' is the exact parasite who profits from all the regulations and bullshit. There is nothing "elite" about creating difficulties to sell solutions later on. Does NYC ring a bell?

It does not matter if they fit this or that law, act, regulation. Regulations need to adapt to new paradigms, not the contrary, unless you want USA to be a bureaucracy Republic ruled by tech-ignorant lawyers squeezing everything inside their memorized expertise field.

Thank you.

Why should we donate something? lol

ps: of course we need something as a protection for people to get their money back, to punish scammers, etc. I'm just scared to read how people are willing to give a blank check for "regulation". Ultimately, people should be free and not be prevented of putting their money in whatever they want, and also to launch their product in the economic wilderness and be judged by the crowd. So, regulation to prevent fraud is one thing, regulation just because "this token is like a security" is bull.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:21:56 AM

From what i know i believe banking sectors of US are those who are behind this. On news they said big banks are suffering because of crypto. I think they consider the coins as threat for banking industry.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:52:57 AM

First because of fear of losing control. Secondly, I think it is because most companies/corporations are paying fiat money (old corrupted money) to their lawyers to try to do whatever they can to stop crypto. But here is a project Dent which will disrupt mobile data industry, ICO still on, so users will be able to sell their unused mobile data or buy it. DENTCOIN.

richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

well, I do not know why but there are still many USA people participating in ICOs without any problem. They just change their IPs or provide fake region so that they can buy tokens. ICOs are very good and can give you a huge amount of money after distributing

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

its same with Forex industry. most of forex companies do not accept US citizens.
Its all about regulations. FED cannot regulate token market so its forbidden.
US goverment wants to regulate everything including terorism too.
gogo1903

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

its same with Forex industry. most of forex companies do not accept US citizens.
Its all about regulations. FED cannot regulate token market so its forbidden.
US goverment wants to regulate everything including terorism too.

also want to follow. bitcoin is global Smiley

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:01:17 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 09:11:17 AM by jyotianand01

as per my opinion, american rules are very strict regarding any investment and no one can escape after making any financial fraud. So, every new company try to escape Americans to join them and later create problem for them if anything wrong happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:13:24 AM

Because of strict usa laws but they are very right to fulfil this laws it protects citizens' money.

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

Becouse it is free capitalism market regulated by market,it is orgin of USA but now USA is far away from capitalism,USA wants to control everything.Westerness world is going to die becouse of that kind behaviour
But i ve been reading that best usa start up from Fortune500 want to make his crowdsale,there are big money on the table so maybe sec will have to give up.Funny thay are not able to regulate his big banks,best if sec will regulate sec
I agree with you. USA is trying to be the international policemen to regulate everything. But crypto matket is a free market with decenterised feature, so there are some risks from American Law.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:20:24 AM

USA jails need more inmates

Good one Cool

USA is a corporation, everything's for sale for the right price.

But seriously, with the exception of Russia and maybe China, no one else dares to challenge the corporation.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:21:30 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 02:07:42 PM by MintCondition

I agree with you. USA is trying to be the international policemen to regulate everything. But crypto matket is a free market with decenterised feature, so there are some risks from American Law.
They were trying to find a way to have access on it maybe so as long as they don't have any system that can access it they were not implementing or banning the tokens on it. Though there are still some ways I think their citizens can still join in some ICO.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: