Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 2013. Who is going?  (Read 507 times)
aquinas (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:07:56 PM

Hello,

My brother and I are attending the conference.  We are looking to meet up with fellow bitcoiners.  We are also looking for a place to stay.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Banin

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:14:19 PM

where is it ?
aquinas (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:20:09 PM

San Jose
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 05:21:31 PM

where is it ?

http://www.bitcoin2013.com/

Still around.
Pheal

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:23:11 PM

Seems interesting, too bad I live too far from there. Do they have streams up for the event?
aquinas (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:31:12 PM

Yes, I am coming from Canada
Panth

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:48:49 PM

I live about 30 minutes away, but am unsure about going. Hope they will all be around for another one come next year
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 05:53:33 PM

Hello,

My brother and I are attending the conference.  We are looking to meet up with fellow bitcoiners.  We are also looking for a place to stay.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

Are you just looking for available hotel rooms or for someplace free? The Hampton Inn & Suites where I'll be staying still has rooms and is 2.55 miles away from the convention center.

I'll be driving so I can give you a lift back and forth if schedules permit.

I live about 30 minutes away, but am unsure about going. Hope they will all be around for another one come next year

Even if I was broke, if I lived that close I'd go just to hang out with bitcoiners before and after conference events.

Still around.
Crosis

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:57:27 PM

Hello,

Thanks,

Are you just looking for available hotel rooms or for someplace free? The Hampton Inn & Suites where I'll be staying still has rooms and is 2.55 miles away from the convention center.

I'll be driving so I can give you a lift back and forth if schedules permit.

Even if I was broke, if I lived that close I'd go just to hang out with bitcoiners before and after conference events.

I live 1 - 1.5 hours away from the event, but I'm not interested in spending 300 for registration for a 1-1.5day event when Blizzcon (Yes I'm a nerd) is only 175 for 2 days, or 500 for 3 days (benefit dinner with the Dev's and all the proceeds go to Children's Hospital)... Much more preferred place to put my funds currently.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: