Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live  (Read 38220 times)
DraftDaily

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

If mining will start after ICO, does it mean that if ICO is not successful, the project will continue? When will we be able to move the DFSCoin that we receive as bounty and the gains in the site? Dev, do you want to make DFSCoin what price?
Mining is open go to dfscoins.com the ico also is active .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DraftDaily

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

I was looking for some kind of bounties information in the first post, and in the comment, but I've no luck finding it, is there anyone could gave me the information about it?
there are you tube bounties and social media bounties as well as registering on draftdaily.com just email us your username on draftdaily.com and proof of work Thanks
mktorn

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

If mining will start after ICO, does it mean that if ICO is not successful, the project will continue? When will we be able to move the DFSCoin that we receive as bounty and the gains in the site? Dev, do you want to make DFSCoin what price?

Awesome, wallet is updated and pool is up and running at https://onepool.online/getting_started with a 1% pool fee
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

Hi, we have close to 4 years and a lot of personal funds invested into this project so after the end date we will list on exchanges and the project will continue regardless of the amount raised in the ICO.

DFSCoin earned in bounties and site winnings will be available for withdraw at the end of the ICO. We feel that .00004 BTC or around $0.10 is a good starting price for listing on an exchange but that might change
since we are getting a lot of interest from the fantasy sports industry.

Speaking of interest, we received an email from the owner of AlphaStreak.com confirming their intent to use DFSCoin as a deposit option and as in game currency on one of their sites, we will be supplying them with a white label of our back-end software to use on one of their domains.

We should have that site up and operational within 1 to 2 weeks and will announce the domain at that time.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for you support.   

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:21:30 PM

0$ involvement yet!  Sad
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

I was looking for some kind of bounties information in the first post, and in the comment, but I've no luck finding it, is there anyone could gave me the information about it?

You can find the current bounties here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2020873.0

uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:39:00 PM

I am interested in this project, and certainly want to receive a lot of info, I think DFScoin is very unique, and of course with good development, I will continue to monitor, good luck dev

let's support this project..  Wink
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

What a great project this is. DBSCoin features fantasy sports and sports fans around the world.
Good luck

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:59:33 PM

So will my coins be valuable? Dev, you're to be congratulated for not depending on investor resources and striving to respond to everyone, ICO will last until when? 11 AUG, right? Are there chances to end it before?
8count

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:29:22 AM

Awesome, wallet is updated and pool is up and running at https://onepool.online/getting_started with a 1% pool fee

I'm having trouble getting the miner going. Still fairly new to mining and can't get the solo mining going using the ones off dfs.com
Also with the pool mining above in quote can someone please show me a example of the mine.bat and dfscoin.conf files

Thank you
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:39:13 PM

Thank you everyone for your support so far, we had the first contributions start coming in last night. And hope to see more coming in.

@Livermore -  Yes thats correct, we hope they will be worth even more once listed on exchanges, and thank you for your support.

@Entei - Yes, we feel there is a real value to our coin, and in our opinion that value should increase once people see it listed on exchanges and active on more DFS sites. Right now 3 sites will be using DFSCoin this NFL season including our FanLucci Android and iOS apps that are being updated to accept DFSCoin. We have gotten a lot of good feedback from other fantasy sports sites including requests for White Label sites to be made and use DFSCoin. Other fantasy sites and platforms really need DFSCoin for the savings on payment processor fees and not having to worry about charge backs. The possibility of an increase in market price makes it even more attractive for both site owners and players. The ICO is scheduled to end on Aug 11th at 12 midnight PST. It is possible that it could end sooner if all 25.2 M sold quickly to some of the groups we are in talks with now and others we have up coming meetings with.

@8count - We were going to hold off on mining until after the ICO so we don't look like the inside team members could be mining more than what we have reported but if the community really wants to start mining now I can post the updated ports for mining.

8count

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:47:00 AM

Thank you everyone for your support so far, we had the first contributions start coming in last night. And hope to see more coming in.

@Livermore -  Yes thats correct, we hope they will be worth even more once listed on exchanges, and thank you for your support.

@Entei - Yes, we feel there is a real value to our coin, and in our opinion that value should increase once people see it listed on exchanges and active on more DFS sites. Right now 3 sites will be using DFSCoin this NFL season including our FanLucci Android and iOS apps that are being updated to accept DFSCoin. We have gotten a lot of good feedback from other fantasy sports sites including requests for White Label sites to be made and use DFSCoin. Other fantasy sites and platforms really need DFSCoin for the savings on payment processor fees and not having to worry about charge backs. The possibility of an increase in market price makes it even more attractive for both site owners and players. The ICO is scheduled to end on Aug 11th at 12 midnight PST. It is possible that it could end sooner if all 25.2 M sold quickly to some of the groups we are in talks with now and others we have up coming meetings with.

@8count - We were going to hold off on mining until after the ICO so we don't look like the inside team members could be mining more than what we have reported but if the community really wants to start mining now I can post the updated ports for mining.

Ok thanks NicoDFS for the reply. I'll look to mine once you have it going and great to see the ICO coming along nicely.
elearon

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

I Like all the work you have put into this coin I have signed Up for both of the sites. I am truthfully new to the fantasy sports scene but your siotes have got me interested in it.

I was a little late to the game so have not really beta tested but I like you concept and donated what I could afford which at the moment.  I am going to spend soem time learnign a bit more about putting rosters together. I am goign to check out your you tube videos.

Either way I wish you good luck and look forward the future of this coin.

I also am looking over daily draft and ESPN to get more familiar with fantasy sports as a whole.
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

I Like all the work you have put into this coin I have signed Up for both of the sites. I am truthfully new to the fantasy sports scene but your siotes have got me interested in it.

I was a little late to the game so have not really beta tested but I like you concept and donated what I could afford which at the moment.  I am going to spend soem time learnign a bit more about putting rosters together. I am goign to check out your you tube videos.

Either way I wish you good luck and look forward the future of this coin.

I also am looking over daily draft and ESPN to get more familiar with fantasy sports as a whole.

Hi, yes I recognize your username, thanks for contributing to the ICO. And please do take a look at our YT channel, JasonL has made a video about how to put together a roster that should help.

JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:28:17 AM

With the NFL season starting next month and NBA this October, there will be more demand for Fantasy Sports websites like Draftdaily.com.

And the convenience of using a cryptocurrency for payments is definitely a game changer. I have high hopes for this coin.

The ICO Price is a bargain. Anyone participating in ICO will probably double or even triple their investments as DFS already received some offers from some Fantasy Sports sites to use the coin on their site.

Let's help bump this thread, tweet or share in FB so that those who didn't know about the project will have a chance to join in the ICO. Let's make some noise to bring more people in.

More Power DFSCoin!

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
8count

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:19:14 AM

With the NFL season starting next month and NBA this October, there will be more demand for Fantasy Sports websites like Draftdaily.com.

And the convenience of using a cryptocurrency for payments is definitely a game changer. I have high hopes for this coin.

The ICO Price is a bargain. Anyone participating in ICO will probably double or even triple their investments as DFS already received some offers from some Fantasy Sports sites to use the coin on their site.

Let's help bump this thread, tweet or share in FB so that those who didn't know about the project will have a chance to join in the ICO. Let's make some noise to bring more people in.

More Power DFSCoin!

You're right the future is great for this coin. I continually tweet and facebook about Draftdaily.com and will now start pumping out the social media tweets/post about the ICO and FanLucci.com
Been busy so haven't had the time to do the others till now.

It's a great coin with a great team working behind it.
miningteam23

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:27:07 PM

What type of message are people using to refer others (for the affiliate program)? I ask because it is sometimes difficult to explain something in the crypto world?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

We need to bump this thread a little more.

Dev, any good news, updates, etc?

Is ICO doing pretty well?

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

Hi Guys and Girls,

Yes we do have some updates going on now that we can report on.

We are looking to have our blockchain explorer up and running within the next few days,
all the site devs have been busy at getting the sites all setup and ready for the start of the
NFL regular season that starts on September 10th so we were looking for outside help to
handle this task but in the end we decided try and bring in a full time network admin to
manage all the nodes so we will see how that work progesses and let everyone know when
the block explorer is available.

The ICO is starting to pickup traffic now that the bitcoin fork is getting sorted out and things
are going back to normal, we had a few conversations with people who were having issues
withdrawing BTC from exchanges, so we hope it will pick up soon once those issues get sorted.
Most of the interest so far is coming from other site owners who are trying to get their own sites
setup with us before the start of the season. A big part of this is educating our industry about crypto
how it works and how it can help them and their bottom line.

As we get more confirmations of sites setting up white labels with us we will make those announcements
unfortunately larger companies with BOD's take a lot of time to close on deals and then want everything done
all at once, it happens to me every football season. But the bright side is these companies all have a lot of marketing
dollars and band names that will help push DFSCoin to the next level.

We have some press releases going out over the next few days that I will also post here. So everyone can follow our news.
For now, please have a look at the first in a series of articles I will be posting on steemit, it will give some background on 
my own personal story with DFS and cryptocurrency

https://steemit.com/introducemyself/@nicoslevin/why-fantasy-sports-needs-cryptocurrency

NicoDFS (OP)

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:14:59 AM

New Steemit post with NFL highlight video and the debut of "Draft Like A Boss" by underground rapper Kryptonite made for https://DraftDaily.com Hope you enjoy!

https://steemit.com/sports/@nicoslevin/who-s-ready-for-some-football

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: