Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live  (Read 38225 times)
explosive

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:07:39 AM

DFScoin is both cpu and gpu minable!!

Here are a few pools
https://onepool.online
http://pool.cool.lc/

Get mining!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:08:28 AM

Announcement Reward!

We will offer 1000 DFS coins to anyone who makes a youtube video GPU mining DFS Coin
We will also offer the same for a CPU mining video

PM me with questions

This is a limited offer
killa-007

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

that was 100% in a day or 2? Cheesy Wish i would have bought 1m instead of 1k Cheesy I guess RP is paying off.

Telegram: @Rismondo
Twitter: @KlemenMlakar
 Genesis Coin fast, secure and flexible. Read more on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332334.0
 *Image Removed*
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:14:55 AM

42.000.000 Premine   Grin

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

42.000.000 Premine   Grin

Pre-mine is layed out here

ICO Investors      GTD Prize Pools      Founders / Partners      Company Holdings   
60% / 25,200,000      20% / 8,400,000        10% / 4,200,000        10% / 4,200,000   

All the information needed is on the first page of the ANN thread for this. 5 devs split only 10% of the total pre-mine which was only 20% of total supply.. Talking about less then 0.5% each that is literally nothing and less then 2% total of supply. This coin isn't just some coin without a purpose it is being used on multiple platforms and setup and running a actual useful system has cost as well as prizes for the competition. This setup is more then beyond fair.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:10:23 PM

Will DFSCoin be linked only to the games mentioned in ANN? Will it expand to games and skins like the counter strike go?
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:21:30 PM

Will DFSCoin be linked only to the games mentioned in ANN? Will it expand to games and skins like the counter strike go?

Will have a answer for you shortly
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:22:14 PM

DFScoin Promotional campaign

1. Social media contest.
We are looking for the most unique social media post promoting DFS. The winner will be decided by me and the DFS dev team. The prize will be 10,000 DFS coins and a free entry into a fantasy contest of our choosing on DraftDaily.com! The contest will start as soon as this post is made and will end on sep 29th.

What you need to do.
Make a creative and unique social media post promoting the DFScoin and then reply to this comment on this thread with a link to the stated post.
When the contest is complete we will vote on a winner and PM them for there DFS address.
That's it really simple. Now lets get the word out about DFS!

2. Voting on exchanges.
There will be rewards for both paid votes and free votes on any exchanges that DFScoin has applied for!

What you need to do.
Is prove that you made the vote by either providing screenshot proof or invoices for paid votes. The amount of each reward will very and will be at the sole discretion of the team.

3. DFS signature.
We want some cool DFScoin sigs.

What you need to do.
Send me a pm with a link to the signature you create

4. fantasy freeroll giveaway!
We will be giving away prizes for a special bitcointalk only fantasy competition! Play fantasy sports and win DFScoins all for free! This is a way for you guys to try out the platform and enjoy DFS. Real prizes, real fun, real sports!

What you need to do.
When we announce the comp you will need to submit a free entry. When the comp is done you will need to take a screen shot if you won and then post about it on any social media source and then post the link to that post here and you will receive a prize of 2500 DFScoins

The first bitcointalk comp will be announced soon!

The team reserves the right to change or add to any details to these promos at any time.
If you have any ideas for future contest please PM me. Anyone who contributes to this project on this thread will be noted and rewards will be given from time to time to very helpful and active community members. Thanks for being a part of DFS family!

PR campaign is running!

explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:23:20 PM

DFScoin is both cpu and gpu minable!!

Here are a few pools
https://onepool.online
http://pool.cool.lc/

Get mining!
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:26:20 PM

I see this coin is very potential
 D6Y7WjzP5c565HnxfWrbWEMDWEWhLLTnab

I have downloaded the wallet

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

Hi, DFSCoin is the in game currency for DraftDaily and the other DFS sites we will be adding soon. So it works for all games.

We can add eSports like CSGO, DOTA2, FIFA and others, but we had origninally planned to add sports like Soccer, NASCAR, Cricket and other first.

But if enough people want us to add eSports we will listen to what the community wants to play first.

explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Vote now for DFS on tradesatoshi!!

Rewards available for votes!!

https://tradesatoshi.com/
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

Announcement

DFS has 50,000 paid votes on tradesatoshi right now:)
In a little over 1 day they add the highest voted coin from the paid vote list. Votes only cost 1 doge each so they are very cheap. The top coin on paid votes has a little over 71,000 votes currently. Help support DFS by Adding a few paid votes!
Its a small exchange but the more exchanges the better Smiley

Again each vote is only 1 doge
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

Hi, I'd like to thank the DFSCoin 1000! I tried participating in some events and had some problems, it's amazing its persistence and pampering for DFSCoin, dev! I hope it continues like this... Your product lacks exposure, how do you think to attrite new players and investors?

Yes we have a marketing plan to attract new players and more importantly introduce DFSCoin and the world of crypto to the 59M+ people who play fantasy sports

We are buying ad space now on well known crypto sites and we will share those links when they are live.

What problems did you have entering the contest? Send me a pm in slack and we will get you playing in no time!

Thanks for the information Nico. It will be nice to see DFS advertised all over the place, and hopefully the ad campaigns will attract new players!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:06:36 PM

1. Social media contest.
We are looking for the most unique social media post promoting DFS. The winner will be decided by me and the DFS dev team. The prize will be 10,000 DFS coins and a free entry into a fantasy contest of our choosing on DraftDaily.com! The contest will start as soon as this post is made and will end on sep 29th.

What you need to do.
Make a creative and unique social media post promoting the DFScoin and then reply to this comment on this thread with a link to the stated post.
When the contest is complete we will vote on a winner and PM them for there DFS address.

2. Voting on exchanges.
There will be rewards for both paid votes and free votes on any exchanges that DFScoin has applied for!

What you need to do.
Is prove that you made the vote by either providing screenshot proof or invoices for paid votes. The amount of each reward will very and will be at the sole discretion of the team.

3. DFS signature.

What you need to do.

We will be giving away prizes for a special bitcointalk only fantasy competition! Play fantasy sports and win DFScoins all for free! This is a way for you guys to try out the platform and enjoy DFS. Real prizes, real fun, real sports!

What you need to do.
When we announce the comp you will need to submit a free entry. When the comp is done you will need to take a screen shot if you won and then post about it on any social media source and then post the link to that post here and you will receive a prize of 2500 DFScoins

The team reserves the right to change or add to any details to these promos at any time.
If you have any ideas for future contest please PM me. Anyone who contributes to this project on this thread will be noted and rewards will be given from time to time to very helpful and active community members. Thanks for being a part of DFS family!

PR campaign is running!

explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:33:42 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

DFScoin is now listed on NOVA exchange!!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_DFS/
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:36:35 AM

Hello, Congratulations for being able to launch DFSCoin to the market, Novaexchange is negotiating too, this is very important for the growth of coin, I sent a PM to you requesting to change my email, my account is mihawk, the email I used for inscription is non-existent.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:50:46 AM

Hello, Congratulations for being able to launch DFSCoin to the market, Novaexchange is negotiating too, this is very important for the growth of coin, I sent a PM to you requesting to change my email, my account is mihawk, the email I used for inscription is non-existent.

Give me one minute and ill have Nico swing over and help you with this
RESH1ST

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:53:26 AM

1. Social media contest.

What you need to do.

2. Voting on exchanges.

What you need to do.

3. DFS signature.

What you need to do.

What you need to do.

PR campaign is running!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fp%2FBZSbHwEHhp1%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEEg9N8qR0Wo1GcEEY52_22uoswLA

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fp%2FBZLjCqYnKzl%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHfy0NOfg1g-7bK3zLPeZM0nyWkuw

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fnukemet818%2Fstatus%2F910458418670039040&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFpubt4X1a0x_TFXIJnY2GVydNYMg
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:57:14 AM

Hi, my apologies I saw your support email, the site devs have been backed up all day I will see to this personally 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: