Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you interested in Golden Fleece mining project?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO - Golden Fleece - mega mining datacenter to work on 100% green energy!  (Read 8094 times)
om9

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

any bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:47:03 AM

another newbie ICO, another scamcoin. High school project maybe? want some spending money? I doubt how much this kind of ICO can collect...
vgogokhia

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:02:22 AM

another newbie ICO, another scamcoin. High school project maybe? want some spending money? I doubt how much this kind of ICO can collect...

Greetings! I assure you that me and my team are hard working professionals with dozen years of expertise in each of our professional areas: IT, Finance, Energy, Law, Telecom etc.
We are lagging on marketing side yet Smiley But working on that really hard, will see results in a week or so. We will renovate website and media presence.
Have you looked through our Linkedin profiles? What makes you feel untrusting? I will be pleased to have your feedback and will work on improving that part.

Thank you for your interest anyways!
vgogokhia

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:21:04 AM

any bounty

How can i participate through bounty here? I do not see the registration form

We are hiring bounty hunters (lets call hereinafter "GF Promoter") for social media marketing!
With budget of 20 000 coins for now.

Scheme is following: We offer 5 Golden Fleece token to those who will share and like our page on facebook. For that reason wee need GF Promoters to post in crypto related groups our offer. Those who will like & share our page should comment to GF Promoters post his/her wallet address. GF Promoter then sends 5 GF token to that address and replies to comment "sent!".

We pay 5 GF token to facebook Like & Share, 5 GF token to Linkedin page follow & share, 2 GF for twitter retweet.

GF Promoter will get 20% bonus on total payouts he/she made.

We will fill GF Promoters wallet periodically with GF token and with appropriate Waves for transactions fees.

Contact us on facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GoldenFleeceToken/

Wish you good hunt!
GintoniK

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I Speak Future

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

Dudes for real now,

50 mio and a WordPress website? Oo come on you can do better than that....

1. Datacenter will consume around 20 MW power: I think your maths are wrong, you need a serious facility to scale that high.
2. We have already put in production our pilot mining facility with more than 200 000 USD investment (see photos attached): in the photos, the investment is nowhere near 200k. You need about 1000 cards for that number. My guess is about 10k USD are shown in the picture in terms of investment.

But the pinnacle is the name "Golden Fleece" , i get the connection between Georgia and Medea helping the Argonauts take the Golden Fleece but before naming your project you should google the meaning of...

Fleece: obtain a great deal of money from (someone), typically by overcharging or swindling them. Example: "the city's cab drivers are notorious for fixing fares and fleecing tourists"

Then try searching for "Fleecing Investors" and see what you get....

I am looking at a (your?) Facebook profile Vakhtang Gogokhia and you claim to be Head of Finance Department at GSE - Georgian State Electrosystem Tbilisi, Georgia, is that true? Are you employed by the state? I think people that understand how society works in those post-Soviet states can draw the conclusions by them selves.

I will certainly stay out. Best of Luck

Bear markets are boring !
vgogokhia

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:53:31 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 02:32:50 PM by vgogokhia

Dudes for real now,

50 mio and a WordPress website? Oo come on you can do better than that....

1. Datacenter will consume around 20 MW power: I think your maths are wrong, you need a serious facility to scale that high.
2. We have already put in production our pilot mining facility with more than 200 000 USD investment (see photos attached): in the photos, the investment is nowhere near 200k. You need about 1000 cards for that number. My guess is about 10k USD are shown in the picture in terms of investment.

But the pinnacle is the name "Golden Fleece" , i get the connection between Georgia and Medea helping the Argonauts take the Golden Fleece but before naming your project you should google the meaning of...

Fleece: obtain a great deal of money from (someone), typically by overcharging or swindling them. Example: "the city's cab drivers are notorious for fixing fares and fleecing tourists"

Then try searching for "Fleecing Investors" and see what you get....

I am looking at a (your?) Facebook profile Vakhtang Gogokhia and you claim to be Head of Finance Department at GSE - Georgian State Electrosystem Tbilisi, Georgia, is that true? Are you employed by the state? I think people that understand how society works in those post-Soviet states can draw the conclusions by them selves.

I will certainly stay out. Best of Luck

I stated in previous posts that we are working on new website, please be patient and respectful of our work. I don't want to shut down current website until new will go-live.

1. Please contact me on facebook and I will share excel calculations from which 20 MW are derived. Meantime, GPU servers consume roughly 10 watts per MH/s, we plan to spend on servers up to 40 mln USD and we have target of 15$ investment per MH/s. So math is following 40 000 000 / 15 * 10  and you will get 26.7 MW power.

2. I will give you exact numbers of that pilot facility, we have currently 96 GPU-s RX 580 in 24 mining rigs, we spent on that 58 000 $, building which this servers are in costs 75 000 $, we also purchased land 7600 m2 for 80 000 $ for our final mining data center. I can post here all necessary documents.

3. Name "Golden Fleece" is connected to the territory on which we plan to build datacenter, and has nothing to do with taxi drivers or ripping people. I cant comment more on this Smiley

I work in Georgian State Electrosystem as Head of Finance Department, before that I worked Caucasus Online and Delta Systems, and I am proud of every company that I worked in! GSE has been developing national grid and invested more than 500 mln USD in network and plans to invest 800 million more in next 10 years, and I am proud to be part of it.

People, why are you so anxious?
Please ask legit questions and I together with my team will be more than happy to provide you with all details!
If I didn't make any harm to you or anyone that you know, why do you make black PR to our project?

Anyways, I am still determined and will try to answer all your request here!
Thank you for understanding.
lramishvili

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

Dear forum members,

First of all thanks for spending your time to make Comments here, even if some of them are directly based on negative feelings, but  its just ok, this is very important for our team due to the fact that healthy criticism shows our pain points and we will work on it, so thank you for that again.

From my side, I would like to confirm that I had pleasure in the past to work with Vakhtang Gogokhia on my previous position (Head of SAP ERP, HCM and CO modules) at Caucasus Online LTD (biggest internet provider in Caucasus region).
And now I still have the pleasure by helping him around this project.

Currently, I work full time as SAP Support Engineer and business process manager at Heidelbergcement group which is one of the biggest Cement, Ready Mix and Aggregate dealer around the world. We saw huge growth during last several years as construction works are increasing and new foreign investments are made in the country.

As I see Vakhtang has already answered your questions/posts, but feel free to approach me also, I will try to provide you with more information.

Thanks for your replies and activity!

Cheers,
Lasha Ramishvili
goldenfleece (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:07:31 AM

Only 19 day left till the ICO. Do not miss your chance!

http://goldenfleece.co/index.php/ico-details/
goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:56:24 AM

Our listing on CoinGecko. Happy buying!

https://www.coingecko.com/ico/golden-fleece
goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:39:58 AM

Golden Fleece (GFL) listing on IcoTracker https://icotracker.net/upcoming
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

Golden Fleece Token added - ICOTRACKER.NET   https://icotracker.net/project/golden_fleece
                                                               https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/891385662015975424

goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:58:02 PM

Thank you for posting!  Wink

Golden Fleece Token added - ICOTRACKER.NET   https://icotracker.net/project/golden_fleece
                                                               https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/891385662015975424

uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:36:21 PM

Seems not to bounty .. Undecided
vgogokhia

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

We have budget for marketing, please see my post above.
Contact us on Facebook page if you are interested.
https://www.facebook.com/GoldenFleeceToken/

uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

We have budget for marketing, please see my post above.
Contact us on Facebook page if you are interested.
https://www.facebook.com/GoldenFleeceToken/

how much supply coin for the bounties? ok, I will be looking the information and contact us on Facebook Page.
Magicune500

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:35:32 PM

Anyone investing with this type of ICO- will LEARN A VERY GOOD LESSON TO HOW TO LOSE MONEY ASAP

CONS:
1. It is not quite a right time to do this type of ICO
2. Etherium Mining is not profitable
3. There is no 20 Megawatt of electricity power in Georgia at cost of 5-6 Cents
4. Specify: Is it 0.05 or 0.06 cents per kw
5. 0.05 Cents in REP of Georgia is Only at free economic zone  which is Located only at www.TBZ.Ge 
6. There is no hydropowerplant in Georgian Black SEA.
7. There is impossibility to exist 20 Megawatt of electricity in Todays Georgian Economic Situation.
8. To generate 20megawatt of HydroPower you have to invest around 2.5 MILLION USD, especially in the SEA.
9. Nobody has yet made this much investment in hydropower Electricity in GEORGIA
10. This type of investment is never done in Georgian without GEORGIAN GOVERMENT being in CHARGE
11. You do not have any hardware bought at this moment.
12. What type of hardware you want to buy with the gifted money that people would invest?
13. Website in World Press
14. Team = non existant , foreign names

Pros:
1. Georgia basically legalised Crypto currency and One of the major Georgian bank is trading it.
2. Bitfury is really located in Georgia and has expanded since 2013
3. Georgia really has free economic zone with no taxes and electricity cost with 0.05cent (The problem is they cannot provide electricity, you have to go out find your own source, that is physically impossible)
4. Ministry of Justice of Georgia uses blockchain technologies to register land ownership in Georgia.

My Conclusion: We need photos, more information. Nobody know Georgia better than me, and I wouldnt suggest anyone investing in This ICO. For the Sake of ICO's being not just popular and money making machine, but a reliable source of raising capital, that would support real, legit ideas.

What can you build on etherium ? what can you build on Waves? A mining FARM ?
A fake ICO Huh fool people raise money and run away... That would fu.ck up the reputation of ICO's in General, Forever, until SEC regulates it sometime in Future, before that, Big NO NO!

I see the attempt though, guys really spend time some time on it... Just not Enough. Its just not convincing. ICO's are not just seeing lots of money in the sea and chasing like Sharks, No guys!

In the end I will tell you one thing...

"Build it first and they will come, rather then fund it first and build it later" Andreas M. Antonopoulos about ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings)

Learn, Dont trade.
Magicune500

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:57:07 PM

I feel like asking:
1. Do you guys even know how much is 20 Megawatt of Energy ?
Bitfury Georgia mining farm generating up to 45megawatt and holding around 3.5% of hashing power of the total hashing pool. Their vote in the recent BTC fork was up to 3%
2. What coin do you guys want to mine and what hardware do you want to purchase with that 50 million USD?

I wouldnt invest in Just etherium mining, maybe diversifying would help you a lot, such as Scrypt, X11, SHA-256, Dagger-Hashimoto (UBIQ,Zcash) Pascal, Sia

Contact Bitmain, Contact InnoSillicon. If you somehow raise 50 million they will provide you with D3's, S9's, L3+'s, but in December, January time)))

What Graphic cards are you going to be buying? Source ? Radeon, Nvidia ?
By the time you build the plant Radeon/Nvidia would produce new GPU's that would be sold out.

20 Mega watt = 10000 S9 Miners
5000 L3+ Miners, and 10000 GPUS

I wish someone could really have 20 megawatt of hydropower in any country at a cost of 0.05cents.

If you reach 500K Goal, count me in for help)) After you reach 1 million, after I know all your hardware sources, your energy source (Real, official documentation), then maybe Id invest, and explain to others why should they

Georgia is very attractive for mining, no wonder why Bitfury started there... But there is physical impossibility to Generate this much power from the hydropower from black sea. there are no windmills at black sea, which belongs to anyone but government (if there is any)

And finally: guys build something first, raise angel investors money, raise some venture capital, reach 1million goal, in the end its a mining farm not a new technology, start mining yourselves, reach some hashpower, eg: 1peta hash (1000THs) of SHA-256, 10000-20 000THS of Dagger Hashimito power, 50 000 Scrypt power, at least 200-300 Ghz X11 power and Come again and I assure you people would invest.
No matter you build on etherium blockchain or waves or A brand new blockchain people will invest, AS LONG AS YOU BUILD SOMETHING FIRST AND PEOPLE WILL FUND YOU TO EXPAND LATER!!!

ANYONE AGREES?
vgogokhia

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:24:25 PM

Hello Magicune500

First of all thank you for your interest and time spent to review our project.

Let me elaborate on points you have made:

CONS:
1. It is not quite a right time to do this type of ICO        -Thats subjective point, can you state arguments for it?  
2. Etherium Mining is not profitable                              -What do you mean by not profitable, what is your Required Rate of Return? Payback of less than a year is very profitable and achievable with GPU mining, with current ethereum prices.
3. There is no 20 Megawatt of electricity power in Georgia at cost of 5-6 Cents           - I can argue with this, pleas read our post regarding electricity prices, you can find sources with latest historical electricity prices.
4. Specify: Is it 0.05 or 0.06 cents per kw                         -It is 0.050.06 USD - or in other words 5-6 dollar cents per kw/h
5. 0.05 Cents in REP of Georgia is Only at free economic zone  which is Located only at www.TBZ.Ge                    -I can also argue with that, I work in Electricity company and have market knowledge,  the only difference for FIZ is that you dont pay VAT on electricity purchased, so thats 18% over price, but you know this VAT is not an expense at the end but differed tax asset which you can claim.
6. There is no hydropowerplant in Georgian Black SEA.        - No one claimed Hydro Power Plant in Black Sea, we were reffering to Hydropower Plants that are in western part of Georgia, NEAR Black Sea cost.
7. There is impossibility to exist 20 Megawatt of electricity in Todays Georgian Economic Situation.         -I don't get this point, what do you mean? One single Enguri HPP has 1300 MW power, and there are dozen hpps with more than 20 MW power production.
8. To generate 20megawatt of HydroPower you have to invest around 2.5 MILLION USD, especially in the SEA.       -Same point, we didn't mention HPP IN the SEA, I have never heared of Hydropower Plant in the sea.
9. Nobody has yet made this much investment in hydropower Electricity in GEORGIA                           -There are several HPP cunstructed and in construction process which have several million dollar investment, I will name a few: Nenskra (1 billion USD), Shuakhevi HPP (400 mln USD), Namakhvani HPP (700 mln USD) and many other smaller ones, you can google them. BUT we are not building HPP, we newer claimed it, we will just use their power.
10. This type of investment is never done in Georgian without GEORGIAN GOVERMENT being in CHARGE        -I can also argue with that, I am directly and indirectly involved in many large projects done in Georgia. Georgian government supports foreign direct investment, they adore investors and help them as much as government can help.
11. You do not have any hardware bought at this moment.         - We have currently 96 gpu-s in 24 mining rig-s shown in photos, we have made another order already, we have bought land for construction of final datacenter, and we own building in which current pilot mining datacenter is located.
12. What type of hardware you want to buy with the gifted money that people would invest?        -This is not charity, please be respective to what we do.
13. Website in World Press                           - I have stated many times that we are working on new website, sorry for delays.
14. Team = non existant , foreign names          - All three foreigners Georg Van den Berg, Moses Ilunga, Leon Lim are in my facebook friends you can find them and contact directly, I will post here links to their profiles in the same order:

https://www.facebook.com/georginizmir
https://www.facebook.com/moses.ilunga
https://www.facebook.com/leonlimjh

Pros:
1. Georgia basically legalised Crypto currency and One of the major Georgian bank is trading it.        -Oh finally Pros Smiley thank you, thats true point.
2. Bitfury is really located in Georgia and has expanded since 2013          -True
3. Georgia really has free economic zone with no taxes and electricity cost with 0.05cent (The problem is they cannot provide electricity, you have to go out find your own source, that is physically impossible)       --There is NO link between FIZ and electricity! Being in FIZ doesnt grant you any better conditions in finding cheap electricity. The only difference is in taxation scheme.
4. Ministry of Justice of Georgia uses blockchain technologies to register land ownership in Georgia.        -Also true

Sorry if my comments were emotional.
And thank you once more for spending your precious time to write this post.

Today I had interview on national TV with very good feedback.
I have inquery from  http://techpark.ge/ Georgian Inovations Agency will meet them tomorrow.
On Friday I have meeting with Liberty Bank (Emoney), will try to negotiate putting our coin on their website for exchanging.
Magicune500

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:23:51 PM

1. You have 96 GPUS ? What Are they ? 
2. What are you going to Be mining Exactly ? Altcoins, Specify ? What about Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash ?
3. How many more GPU's have you ordered ? Can you show us the invoice and the payment made and expected date of the order arrival ?
4. Who is your main supplier ? Do you have any further connections with them ?
5. 96 GPU/7= around 13 mining rigs. My friend has 12 Mining rigs at his garage, why should I give money to you and not to him ?
6. Why do you need 50 Million USD ? Can you Specify allocation of the funds ?
7. Are you going to buy mining just with GPUS?
8. What is you profit after electricity costs and maintenance currently at your 96GPU & hashrate?
9. Can you provide us with the info to look at your hashrate on blockchain ?
10. Why do you think you can raise 50 Million so easily ?
EOS did it because it has technology behind, great team, motivation and a specific goal, and it hasnt succeeded yet, same goes with Tezos...

11. Why do you need to mine Etherium, to Issue your Own token ? Why just issue your token based on etheirum blockchain ?
12. Are you just selling your Coin, technology behind it ? or what are you exactly selling ?
13. Will token holders be holding shares in the company that you will register, will they own assets as well eg: GPU's, or even land ? As an Investor what would I own if I invest in your company.

I would love to fund projects like this only if something is already build and I (or crowdfund) can help to expand but I will give you some examples what Bitfury can offer and I quote:
We do have our 7.5PH, 1.1MW Blockbox AC available.
Price starts at USD800K, based on a 50/50 profit share which takes effect after you recover your initial 800K investment. The Box will be hosted at our facility in Canada for a USD50K monthly fee to cover electricity and other expenses. Minimum investment is USD5M.

I hope I am allowed to disclose my special offer from bitfury, which might not be offered to someone else.
So why you ? and Not Bitfury who has been on market since 2013, who has already built something and is asking money for expansion...

I got offer on table to pay 800K and Owe 7.5Peta Hash SHA-256 Power, and with only 1.1 megawatt energy usage. 7.5 Peta hash is 7500 Tera Hash.
Why do you need 50 Mil, how many peta hash do you think you can achieve or how many THS of Dagger-hashimoto for example ?

vgogokhia

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

Sorry for late response. I had interview on national TV yesterday and we were blown away by messages and meeting inquiries locally.
Today we had meeting with Techno Park (Georgian Innovations Agency), we talked for two hours, they expressed interest and support for our project. They will provide legal/financial/business consultancy by Deloitte, they will provide us with 24/7 modern office infrastructure and will help to promote project both locally and internationally.

1. You have 96 GPUS ? What Are they ?         - we have MSI RX580
2. What are you going to Be mining Exactly ? Altcoins, Specify ? What about Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash ?      - we plan to have following portfolio (may change slightly): 50% ethereum, 20% bitcoin, 10% dash, 10% monero, 10% zcash.
3. How many more GPU's have you ordered ? Can you show us the invoice and the payment made and expected date of the order arrival ?       - we have ordered RX580 sapphires and P106-100. sorry but I cant provide information about our suppliers, it will also bring their stocks down, which is not in our interest.
4. Who is your main supplier ? Do you have any further connections with them ?     - we have three main suppliers, which we consider for bulk purchases, one is in Dubai, one is in Singapore and one local representative for peripherals.  
5. 96 GPU/7= around 13 mining rigs. My friend has 12 Mining rigs at his garage, why should I give money to you and not to him ?       - This is PILOT mining datacenter, this is not collateral for your investment, nor it is to show our financial input.
6. Why do you need 50 Million USD ? Can you Specify allocation of the funds ?    - Datacenters will be built in several stages, it is not one stop shop. First stage should be finished by February if all goes well. Fund allocation after project is full funded will look like this:

Grid connection        1,238,542      2%
Servers                   40,000,000      80%   (including networking infrastructure)
Building                     1,333,333      3%
Ventilation/Cooling        266,667      1%
Other costs             1,000,000      2%
Working Capital           2,000,000      2%
The rest amount will be spent on coin repurchase.          
The aim is to spend as small amount as possible for anything other then GPU/ASICs, thus bringing down $ cost / MHs.

7. Are you going to buy mining just with GPUS?       -No, ASICS also, but with smaller share ~20%
8. What is you profit after electricity costs and maintenance currently at your 96GPU & hashrate?      - We pay around 700$ for electricity per month, hashrate is ~2,800 MH/s, Profit is 5-6 k $.
9. Can you provide us with the info to look at your hashrate on blockchain ?         -Sure:     http://dwarfpool.com/eth/address?wallet=3f5ad69e3609c5e8f0922a44f5e7baa0ed9dec78
10. Why do you think you can raise 50 Million so easily ?             -Nobody says it will be easy, though we are determined. We don't plan actually raising all of that amount through crowdfunding, we are negotiating with several investment funds and private investors, we already booked 25% and will book another 10-15% of total cap for private investors. We will announce names once deal is signed, I hope it will be before ICO.
EOS did it because it has technology behind, great team, motivation and a specific goal, and it hasnt succeeded yet, same goes with Tezos...           -Their business model is software based, our business model is hardware based. For hardware projects 50 million is not a big deal at all.

11. Why do you need to mine Etherium, to Issue your Own token ? Why just issue your token based on etheirum blockchain ?       -We are considering double blockchain option, working on it. We don't want to delute total number of coins, trying to figure out technical ways.
12. Are you just selling your Coin, technology behind it ? or what are you exactly selling ?            -We are building mining datacenters, for funding this project we issued our token, which we are selling.
13. Will token holders be holding shares in the company that you will register, will they own assets as well eg: GPU's, or even land ? As an Investor what would I own if I invest in your company.        -Tokens represent shares in the company, however there is no legal binding and no legal obligations, just our intent and promise to repurchase tokens with generated revenue. However we are willing to offer legal shares in the company for large investors, though their equivalent tokens should be put on escrow.

I would love to fund projects like this only if something is already build and I (or crowdfund) can help to expand but I will give you some examples what Bitfury can offer and I quote:
We do have our 7.5PH, 1.1MW Blockbox AC available.
Price starts at USD800K, based on a 50/50 profit share which takes effect after you recover your initial 800K investment. The Box will be hosted at our facility in Canada for a USD50K monthly fee to cover electricity and other expenses. Minimum investment is USD5M.

I hope I am allowed to disclose my special offer from bitfury, which might not be offered to someone else.
So why you ? and Not Bitfury who has been on market since 2013, who has already built something and is asking money for expansion...        -They are mining only bitcoin, they have high maintenance costs, high entry barriers.

I got offer on table to pay 800K and Owe 7.5Peta Hash SHA-256 Power, and with only 1.1 megawatt energy usage. 7.5 Peta hash is 7500 Tera Hash.
Why do you need 50 Mil, how many peta hash do you think you can achieve or how many THS of Dagger-hashimoto for example ?          -We will have ~2.5 TH/s Dagger-hashimoto power.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: