Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you interested in Golden Fleece mining project?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO - Golden Fleece - mega mining datacenter to work on 100% green energy!  (Read 8094 times)
Milun

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:28:50 AM

Thank you all for these questions and skepticism. In my eyes, these are not negative questions but rather helpful questions. As I like to say, "a dumb question is a question that isn't asked".

As an investor/trader myself, I would have the same questions as all of you have, and it seems that Vakhtang has answered them in their entirety.

There are many ICOs that come out for the sole purpose of taking your money. I fell victim to one such ICO (coinjob) as I was one of the first 10 people to send my 1 ether to them as soon as they launched and I STILL have not received any Jobis back. I asked the owner, Max, on how I could acquire my 1500 Jobi but he stopped responding. I am sure some of you have fell victim to these scams as well and I do not stand for such people or projects.

Golden Fleece is different in a sense that they are honest and transparent. So far I have seen in this forum that despite the constant bombardment of skepticism and doubt, they have stood firm and honest will all inquiries and are even willing to personally talk with you.

In my cryptocurrency trading career, I personally have not seen any member(s) of an ICO/company who are willing to answer any questions asked in their entirety or even waste their time answering small inquiries I have, keeping in mind that I am the type of person to ask questions before committing. When I meet someone who is able to not only take my skepticism, but is ready to answer my questions in such detail, I personally would say they are not here to steal my money.

Golden Fleece seems small and might lack a fancy website like all other ICOs, but the point of an Initial Coin Offering from my understanding is for a company to open up trading (offering of coin) to the public in order to raise money to improve the business. I am sure once funds come in there will be a fancier website and all the other quirks people want to see.

I will end this post by saying this, trading is a risk. You will lose money to scammers (as I have had the unfortunate experience)/ and by not being a skilled trader, or you might make a big profit in a company that is starting up and have lots of potential (FOMO is always the worste). Always trade with money that you are ready to lose, and if that isn't what you are doing then my advise would be not to trade.

I may get some love/hate responses to this post, and that's ok. Feel free to ask questions/message me.

Trade smart and be safe!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magicune500

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:23:51 AM

Brothers,

GPU's Do not Mine Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin.

You have to do more research about SHA-256 Algorithm and X11 algorithm that are mined by ASIC chips.

GPU's dont mine Bitcoin since 2011.

Your answers are Newbie answers for begginers.

I am out and I suggest everyone to stay away, JUST FOR THE FUCKING SAKE OF ICO'S STAYING MORE REPUTABLE AND HONEST !!!

CANCEL ICO, DO MORE RESEARCH, BUILD SOMETHING FIRST, COME BACK IN 5 MONTH AND, I WILL HELP YOU OUT

THATS ALL FROM ME

GOOD LUCK
goldenfleece (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:05:23 PM

Dear Magicune500,

First of all, thank you for interest in GFL but mind what you say please in public place.

You may consider answers "newbie" but the thing is that your account itself here is "newbie", look at your status. Either your accounts are constantly blocked because of exactly such irrelevant and abusive messages, or you are just really new in this market with significant amount of articles read on ICOs and speaking out comments without analysis.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions and wishes.

We hope you enjoy your day; relax a bit and analyse details before making choice of investing (if any) in other projects rather then GFL.

Have a great day!

Best,
Golden Fleece

Brothers,

You have to do more research about SHA-256 Algorithm and X11 algorithm that are mined by ASIC chips.

I am out and I suggest everyone to stay away, JUST FOR THE FUCKING SAKE OF ICO'S STAYING MORE REPUTABLE AND HONEST !!!

CANCEL ICO, DO MORE RESEARCH, BUILD SOMETHING FIRST, COME BACK IN 5 MONTH AND, I WILL HELP YOU OUT

THATS ALL FROM ME

GOOD LUCK
Ouyunk

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:25:34 PM

Actually i'm interested in ICO, but times have a little problem with ANN and web, please fix it to be more convincing enthusiasts, i wait for ICO, good luck
vgogokhia

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:15:38 PM

We told that we will mine MAINLY with GPU, but also with ASICs.
I wrote about portfolio of coins that we plan to mine: 50% ethereum, 20% bitcoin (with ASICs), 10% dash (asic), 10% monero, 10% zcash.

Brothers,

THATS ALL FROM ME

GOOD LUCK
Magicune500

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

Can you show us Invoice from Bitmain or Bitfury or where are you Purchasing ASICs from ? Bitmain is SOld out, do you have any special connections with any manufacturer ?
I guess you dont.

You said you gonna mine with GPUs Bitcoin Dash and Litecoin ! That you really need to research ! GPUS= DIfferent algorithms, NOT sha-256, Scrypt or X11

Please come back in 3-4 Month.

Thanks for trying
Milun

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:13:46 PM

Once again, thanks for your honesty!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Everyone is free to make their own decision. I believe in hard work and dedication, and in turn results will show.
Some people invest in ETH, others invest in BTC, others invest in LTC. It's certainly an open market and you are not forced to pick one  Grin Grin

With that in mind, I will be buying some GFL!
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:17:55 PM

this mean youre project only cloud mining site
why not direct investment in youre cloud mining, same with genesis-mining and more
not explain spefication coin in here
goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:41:47 AM

At least you are more ethical this time with your comments. Why are you so angry on GFL  Grin relax, if you do not like us, it's ok, we still like you  Grin

Once again, thank you for your suggestion, comments and crtisism. We also suggest you, come back to us in 3-4 month and check out how credible we will be for you.
We have an ambition to say that there is no any single token that will have more transparency and credibility then the GFL before and after the ICO. We will be auditted by one of the big4 audit companies (we finilise negotiations in couple of weeks) and post reports on our web-site in every thee month.

Have a great day!

Can you show us Invoice from Bitmain or Bitfury or where are you Purchasing ASICs from ? Bitmain is SOld out, do you have any special connections with any manufacturer ?
I guess you dont.

You said you gonna mine with GPUs Bitcoin Dash and Litecoin ! That you really need to research ! GPUS= DIfferent algorithms, NOT sha-256, Scrypt or X11

Please come back in 3-4 Month.

Thanks for trying
goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:00:39 AM

Thank you for following us and for recommendations, we'll fix as soon as possible.

Actually i'm interested in ICO, but times have a little problem with ANN and web, please fix it to be more convincing enthusiasts, i wait for ICO, good luck
Magicune500

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:28:55 PM

1.These people have no idea how Coin Mining works

2.They want to mine Bitcoin Dash and Litecoin with GPU's

3. They have no orders placed with any Manufacturer yet

4. There is no 20 megawatt power in Georgia at black sea.

5. They have no finance structure.

6. They are total fail !

7. They destroy Reputation of the ICO forever!

8. People will learn best lesson if they invest here

P.S. They dont even know why should someone buy their coin, what they give in return ? A miner ? a hashpower ? assets ? land ? wtf guys

BE SERIOUS..

BUILD SOMETHING AND ASK FOR MONEY LATER.
goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:19:05 PM

Dear Magicune500,

Once again, relax  Grin Mind your nerves.

You do not know "these" people and you even do not know what we offer! Take your time, read, analyze carefully our White Paper and then post here some logical comments; do not just spam this forum!

Absolutely wrong information!

Absolutely wrong!

WRONG and FUNNY  Grin check whatever details you doubt on electricity production/consumption in Georgia, here http://esco.ge/en

This is available and explained to every interested party. You are not here because you want to buy any token, you are here just to shout Smiley

6. They are total fail !
We fail or not it's our problem or success. We are confident in what we are doing and how! We care about our stakeholders!

That's too pessimistic and groundless statement (like any other statement of yours); and yes, thank you for recognizing our importance in the crypto market, much appreciated! Problem is that, you just have wrong perception. We will bring new standards into the crypto market and we will demonstrate how transparent the ICO should be to achieve success for the project and stakeholders.

Georgian state agency (name will be revealed in couple of days) is supporting our project and this is another proof of our credibility.

Absolutely agree! People will learn that they should invest in project that promises and enforces high level of transparency but not in projects that are adord by people like you who makes absolutely groundless comments.

P.S. They dont even know why should someone buy their coin, what they give in return ? A miner ? a hashpower ? assets ? land ? wtf (WHATCH YOUR LANGUAGE) guys
Stakeholders understand why they shall buy GFL tokens!

BE SERIOUS..
We are, take example from us!

We build together with our stakeholder!

Have a great day/night and happy investment.

All the best,
Golden Fleece

6. They are total fail !

P.S. They dont even know why should someone buy their coin, what they give in return ? A miner ? a hashpower ? assets ? land ? wtf guys

BE SERIOUS..

Magicune500

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

Supporting Georgian agency doesnt mean nothing. You can bribe anyone to support and put their name on your website. This dont fool experience people. Georgians dont even yet know what cyrpto coins are. Only local people will support your project because they think you invented something crazy technology. Like Indians invested in oncecoin and 30 million was lost.

Please watch Andreas Antonopoulos Maybe, you will know more about coins, ask questions people will reply.

Even my little brother knows that you cant mine Scrypt, X11, SHA-256 with GPUs.

Answer one question. If i invest 10K in your scheme, what do you offer? You will build a mining farm in February 2018 (and you dont have any orders place yet) ? Then what will you provide ? Dividends monthly ? Daily ? Would I own assets in your company ? eg: 2x mining rigs would be called my name. Do you plan to put token on exchange ?

Understand this please, for the sake of ICO's and future of ICO. Dont be rushing because of SEC regulating it in future or people learning a lesson.
If you come back and do it right after 6-8 months, you wouldnt have to ware about SEC or lesson learned people.
New wave of investors would still come and invest stupidly, but more experienced people whould overpower them anyway.

goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:46:58 PM

Dear Magicune500,

We are not doing and we will not do business in country where you can bribe Government agencies; check Georgia's ranking on CPI (Corruption Perception Index!). Indians, Georgians and any other country prove their identity and be respectful to nations! YOU ARE NOT SMARTEST and OTHERS FOOL in this world! Respect others and behave like an adult!

Georgians know about crypto and blockchains more than you can even imagine! Just one good example is country's National State Registry that keeps nations information on ownership of property, business, passports, etc at local market is running on blockchain (by Bitfury).

We respect your little brother and wish him all the best and success in his life; but your statement/accusation about GPUs towards us are absolutely groundless, like any other comments/message from your about us!

We are not offering to invest in our "scheme" so cannot answer to your question. We offer project to our stakeholders but not some kind of unknown "scheme".

We are not rushing anywhere; and we welcome any new regulation on cryptocurrency like SEC's latest regulations as it secures even more transparency in the market. We know what we do and we have ambition to make the ICO with one of the best transparency level ever! and we believe we will be bring with this new standards in ICO process!

Best wishes,
Golden Fleece

Supporting Georgian agency doesnt mean nothing. You can bribe anyone to support and put their name on your website. This dont fool experience people. Georgians dont even yet know what cyrpto coins are. Only local people will support your project because they think you invented something crazy technology. Like Indians invested in oncecoin and 30 million was lost.

Please watch Andreas Antonopoulos Maybe, you will know more about coins, ask questions people will reply.

Answer one question. If i invest 10K in your scheme, what do you offer? You will build a mining farm in February 2018 (and you dont have any orders place yet) ? Then what will you provide ? Dividends monthly ? Daily ? Would I own assets in your company ? eg: 2x mining rigs would be called my name. Do you plan to put token on exchange ?

Understand this please, for the sake of ICO's and future of ICO. Dont be rushing because of SEC regulating it in future or people learning a lesson.
If you come back and do it right after 6-8 months, you wouldnt have to ware about SEC or lesson learned people.
New wave of investors would still come and invest stupidly, but more experienced people whould overpower them anyway.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:07:35 PM

Seems not to bounty .. Undecided

We have budget for marketing, please see my post above.
Contact us on Facebook page if you are interested.
https://www.facebook.com/GoldenFleeceToken/

how much supply coin for the bounties? ok, I will be looking the information and contact us on Facebook Page.
No twitter bounty and spreadsheet tracking form?
Magicune500

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

Dear Magicune500,

We are not doing and we will not do business in country where you can bribe Government agencies; check Georgia's ranking on CPI (Corruption Perception Index!). Indians, Georgians and any other country prove their identity and be respectful to nations! YOU ARE NOT SMARTEST and OTHERS FOOL in this world! Respect others and behave like an adult!

Georgians know about crypto and blockchains more than you can even imagine! Just one good example is country's National State Registry that keeps nations information on ownership of property, business, passports, etc at local market is running on blockchain (by Bitfury).

We respect your little brother and wish him all the best and success in his life; but your statement/accusation about GPUs towards us are absolutely groundless, like any other comments/message from your about us!

We are not offering to invest in our "scheme" so cannot answer to your question. We offer project to our stakeholders but not some kind of unknown "scheme".

We are not rushing anywhere; and we welcome any new regulation on cryptocurrency like SEC's latest regulations as it secures even more transparency in the market. We know what we do and we have ambition to make the ICO with one of the best transparency level ever! and we believe we will be bring with this new standards in ICO process!

Best wishes,
Golden Fleece

Honestly, I dont even see any question answered properly.

You mentioned 100% green energy power of 20 megawatt.
Can you specify where did you find 100% green energy in Georgia? while Bitfury and others use normal electricity yet you found Green energy at black sea.

What your tokens will provide to the investors? Will they own assets hardware part of land, or just little hashpower? Like cloud mining ?
Would you provide monthly dividends? Or you just let the market decide the supply/demand part?

P.S. Ministry of Justice uses blockchain technologies in Georgia, I mentioned it in my 1st post, but General public thinks that you just inventing another bitcoin, and they might invest.
Good luck to them

goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:19:36 PM

Dear Magicune500,

80% of electricity in Georgia are produced by the hydropower plants. Bitfuty is using electricity produced by the hydropower plants.

There is no electricity produced by the Black Sea.
The land of Colchis (nowadays territory of Samegrelo region of Georgia) is at the eastern coastline of the Black Sea where the largest hydropower plant in Georgia (and one of the largest in the world!) called Enguri HPP is located; installed capacity of the Enguri HPP is 1300 MW! Again in Samegrelo, there are two more large HPPs (name: Vardnilihesi I and II) with installed capacity in total 340 MW. Thus, one single region of Georgia produces solely 1640 MW of electricity! YES, 1640MW!!

During spring/summer times Georgia is net exporter of electricity and major supplier of electricity for such a big market like Turkey.
You can find more info and links here http://goldenfleece.co/index.php/2017/07/20/electricity-price-in-georgia/

In addition, some portion of electricity consumed by the Golden Fleece mega mining datacenter will be produced by small scale solar and wind power plants that we will built next to the our facility in consultations with our British partner http://gjrenewables.com

Furthermore, currently we are in negotiations with Free Industrial Zones (tax free) all over Georgia; initial agreement reached and in the near future we will sign the MOU to secure space for our mining datacenter. As soon MOU finalized it will be available to public through our new web-site (new web-site will be launched soon).

Profit distribution details:

Profit distribution will be based on token repurchase. After datacenter will be operational, company will allocate half of its mining profit to repurchase token with market price (2-5% of tokens monthly). Repurchased tokens will be destroyed. Other half of the profit will be used for further increasing datacenter capacity and possibly building the backup datacenter in other country.

Answering your previous comment: yes, GFL will be available on major exchanges after the ICO.

We call on you, respect Georgian people!!! Georgians are mature enough and smarter then you can imagine to define difference between Bitcoin and altcoin.  
DO MORE RESEARCH ON GEORGIA!

P.S. wish you good luck and to the ICO maybe you are working on!

Can you specify where did you find 100% green energy in Georgia? while Bitfury and others use normal electricity yet you found Green energy at black sea.

What your tokens will provide to the investors? Will they own assets hardware part of land, or just little hashpower? Like cloud mining ?
Would you provide monthly dividends? Or you just let the market decide the supply/demand part?

P.S. Ministry of Justice uses blockchain technologies in Georgia, I mentioned it in my 1st post, but General public thinks that you just inventing another bitcoin, and they might invest.
Good luck to them

[/quote]
vgogokhia

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

Dear Magicune500, thank you for spending major of your time on us and discussing/promoting the GFL; 45% of your total posts on Bitcointalk are for GFL; much appreciated.

Dear Magicune500,

Best wishes,
Golden Fleece

Good luck to them

dinoo

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

Hope you guys collect enough through the ICO to get going. The overall response from the public does not seem to be overwhelming (maybe a bit more media representation, postings and pictures would help? - the website is a bit basic). Your business plan makes sense to me with a win win for both, the investor and yourself, and I like the pictures from your current mining activities. We have to have more bigger mining operations outside of China and Georgia seems to be one of the few places that could still compete with China's energy costs. Yes it takes a bit of risk to give other people money, but no risk, no fun. I got recommendation from someone who put in a huge stake with you guys, so if he trusts you I should do as well. Besides that, it is always good advice to hold a stock in the infrastructure of the networks and not only the coins and tokens. So as a little guy I invested a small amount of 3 ETH, make me proud ; )
goldenfleece (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:55:04 PM

Thank you for your comment. Public response is harsh but that's understable; we try to explain/answer all questions and we will prove our credibility and reliability. Yes, web-site is basic, absolutely agree, we are developing new one and we are expecting to finalize it over this weekend.
Yes, we will be more active on media side; e.g. tomorrow we have interview with Forbes and article shall go live next week. 

We will post here existing articles about us published recently. All articles will be available on our new web-site.

Our target is to raise $50ml for building the first ever crowdfunded MEGA MINING DATACENTER, but if ICO ends at lower number we of course anyway will start to build the datacenter.

After the ICO, GFL will be available on major exchanges.

Thank you for your trust!

Hope you guys collect enough through the ICO to get going. The overall response from the public does not seem to be overwhelming (maybe a bit more media representation, postings and pictures would help? - the website is a bit basic). Your business plan makes sense to me with a win win for both, the investor and yourself, and I like the pictures from your current mining activities. We have to have more bigger mining operations outside of China and Georgia seems to be one of the few places that could still compete with China's energy costs. Yes it takes a bit of risk to give other people money, but no risk, no fun. I got recommendation from someone who put in a huge stake with you guys, so if he trusts you I should do as well. Besides that, it is always good advice to hold a stock in the infrastructure of the networks and not only the coins and tokens. So as a little guy I invested a small amount of 3 ETH, make me proud ; )
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: