Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:03:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea Officially Legalizes Bitcoin, Huge Market For Traders  (Read 2770 times)
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:54:27 AM

It seems in coming 2~3 years the buying power from Asia will really drive the bitcoin economy high. And I can't wait for the big ones to jump in (USA, China, Russia...).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

Great news indeed. Who's next? Australia? India?
This has happened long back. Just because of the same more market will get initiated functioning on the bitcoin platform. When Japan legalized bitcoin more investment flow got generated, which is just because of the increased shops around the market starting to accept bitcoin same as traditional currency. The next might be Australia and not India, because to manage with such a big population of India is difficult.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

Another good news for bitcoin. I've heard in other forums that Koreans take a good percentage of userbase in various forums. Not sure how much effect would this have on the prices though, as I think some Koreans were already into bitcoin trading even before the legalisation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:01:25 AM

Wow this is really great. Another country to legalize bitcoin in theirs. Wow, we are really getting into the cryptocurrency world. We know for a fact that South Korea is a great contributor on many fields such as in the field of technology. It is so cool to see this news and hope to see more links or news coming from you sir! Thank you for informing everyone here in the forum. Cryptoworld, here we come!
it is good to know that other country are legalizes it, when we want to go for that country it is easy for us, because they will accept our bitcoins , we can spend our bitcoin thru sending it to them. it is good hopes that other country might as well legalizes it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:30:51 AM

it's not about "legalizes". it was legal if you had a financial license in past too.  that means "legalize".  it's nothing new

all the exchangers must have a financial license(doesn't matter the country) and this is the future.  ask Kraken, Poloniex, BTC-e and others if they have one (only 6 exchangers own a license) . Smiley
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:49:32 AM

Already, according to market data sources, the South Korean Bitcoin exchange market processes over 14 percent of global Bitcoin trades, the third largest market behind the US and Japan.

Surprised to hear this. I was thinking that Russia was at no.3, followed by China at no.4. But I still don't really trust this data. I find it weird that South Korea is having higher volumes than China. China is having 30 times the population, and almost the same Bitcoin adoption levels.
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

it's not about "legalizes". it was legal if you had a financial license in past too.  that means "legalize".  it's nothing new

all the exchangers must have a financial license(doesn't matter the country) and this is the future.  ask Kraken, Poloniex, BTC-e and others if they have one (only 6 exchangers own a license) . Smiley
Great news!  legalizing bitcoin.
Could someone tell me if this means that the government of that country will will stabilize the price or at list put a minimal  taxable price?
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:18:21 AM

it's not about "legalizes". it was legal if you had a financial license in past too.  that means "legalize".  it's nothing new

all the exchangers must have a financial license(doesn't matter the country) and this is the future.  ask Kraken, Poloniex, BTC-e and others if they have one (only 6 exchangers own a license) . Smiley
Great news!  legalizing bitcoin.
Could someone tell me if this means that the government of that country will will stabilize the price or at list put a minimal  taxable price?

If the Korea want money to develop the country than their govt will collect tax from Bitcoin users. Or else if it is already developed the country and they don't need people money to develop then they will not put any tax on Bitcoin transaction. But once they legalise this currency they will have all records for Bitcoin transaction.
Rshinde

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:56:54 AM

is South Korea the bad Korea or the good Korea? Haven't been keeping up with the news.

It's the good Korea, the one you are sceptical of is, in fact, North Korea (the dictator's nation). Wink
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

There is something that does not fit, with what you had copy paste, and what is in the title. South Korea only legalize the international large transfers, and the further legalisation is the article writer interpretation of the story.

Legalisation of bitcoin would mean treating it as a legal tender to pay taxes. Sounds like someone want to create some kind of a hype.

And the article says that the South Korea has an already a huge bitcoin market, so the possibility form zero to hero is not on the table.

Btw bitcoins is already regulated as it is around the world. Every cryptocurrency exchange need to comply to the banking laws. So its a form of legalisation in its own.
junan1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:29:27 PM

is South Korea the bad Korea or the good Korea? Haven't been keeping up with the news.
It depends of what u think of the fatty comrade, but if u ask people there south korea is more popular

I rather suspect that if you asked the people of North Korea they'd say there's was the good one.

I truly hope this is not the future!  I like the growing freedom of choice in financial service providers and the freedom to create my own financial service should I choose.  I like the way market competition and reputation grow the space gradually, decade-by-decade, in response to the ever-changing wants and needs of customers.

I hope for and work towards a world with less country-wide, top-down rulings and more social, voluntary associations.

I want a more decentralised future.
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:19:03 PM

It depends of what u think of the fatty comrade, but if u ask people there south korea is more popular

I rather suspect that if you asked the people of North Korea they'd say there's was the good one.

all the exchangers must have a financial license(doesn't matter the country) and this is the future.  ask Kraken, Poloniex, BTC-e and others if they have one (only 6 exchangers own a license) . Smiley

I truly hope this is not the future!  I like the growing freedom of choice in financial service providers and the freedom to create my own financial service should I choose.  I like the way market competition and reputation grow the space gradually, decade-by-decade, in response to the ever-changing wants and needs of customers.

I hope for and work towards a world with less country-wide, top-down rulings and more social, voluntary associations.

Decentralized futures are great, it's just a matter of putting in legislation properly, and when the legislation needs to be introduced by people who will then have less power in the future, sometimes problems arise.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

Its really good news after Japan legalised started accept bitcoin even in airlines there was big boom happened in bitcoin almost 2X now south korea also legalised then there should be big pump but waiting for august first eagerly.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

Good news! Korea have very serious economy power and i know their gaming sector are pretty amazing, BTC would be surely integrated as a form of payment

KrakAJAX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:49:18 PM

Good news! Korea have very serious economy power and i know their gaming sector are pretty amazing, BTC would be surely integrated as a form of payment
Overall southeast asia and the surrounding areas are doing a fantastic job at updating their regulatory frameworks to integrate digital currency. It is a beautiful thing.
SulemanSamf

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

Congratulation south Koreans.
It's good to see that bitcoin is getting an official Support from all over the world.
Waiting for my country to legalize bitcoins soon.
#India #Indian
KrakAJAX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

Congratulation south Koreans.
It's good to see that bitcoin is getting an official Support from all over the world.
Waiting for my country to legalize bitcoins soon.
#India #Indian

Well to start the Govt of Andhra Pradesh just joined the EEA so that is a good sign. I heard some other things about the government looking into bitcoin so its only a matter of time.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

All Hail South Korea for this bold step, I think globally the effect of Bitcoin is being felt and it's no surprise South Korea is the latest to legalize it. I know many world super powers will follow suite .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:04:16 PM

I thought by July Australia is about to adopt bitcoin too? Anyway this is a great news and we will see volumes of demand after August 1.

It seems in coming 2~3 years the buying power from Asia will really drive the bitcoin economy high. And I can't wait for the big ones to jump in (USA, China, Russia...).

Well yeah, this is going to make the bitcoin economy high again as if there will be more buyers and good thing that it is backed up by the government of SoKor.
junan1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:22:02 PM

I truly hope this is not the future!  I like the growing freedom of choice in financial service providers and the freedom to create my own financial service should I choose.  I like the way market competition and reputation grow the space gradually, decade-by-decade, in response to the ever-changing wants and needs of customers.

Decentralized futures are great, it's just a matter of putting in legislation properly, and when the legislation needs to be introduced by people who will then have less power in the future, sometimes problems arise.

All I'd ask is that such legislation be fully voluntary.  Some people like regulated exchanges and some people prefer unregulated exchanges.  Vive la différence!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: