Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could BTC dissapear ?  (Read 1241 times)
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:20:21 PM

I see all these topics ( especially related to crypto-investment advices ) where someone asks " hey i have X ammount of fiat and i want to invest it in some shitcoins give me advice pl0x " and everyone is wisely advising "whatever you do invest in BTC also , BTC gonna be 10.000 in a couple of weeks, btc rulz " . Why ?

Don't get me wrong, in my opinion the blockchain is as revolutionary as the introduction of the world wide web, but as Bitcoin goes , besides being the first of it's kind(sort of) what's more to it ? There are other products that do it's job better, faster, safer and more private ( am i wrong ? Please correct me if i am )

Thank you

I think that its quite impossible for BTC to disappear or even to be replaced. First, it's one of the frequently used coin nowadays. Most transaction uses BTC. Second, it's the first most successful cryptocurrency and I think that makes BTC hard to replace it already made it's stand. And lastly, BTC is still growing. We can't really speculate until when and how much a currency will grow. But, this is just my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:11:52 PM

I see all these topics ( especially related to crypto-investment advices ) where someone asks " hey i have X ammount of fiat and i want to invest it in some shitcoins give me advice pl0x " and everyone is wisely advising "whatever you do invest in BTC also , BTC gonna be 10.000 in a couple of weeks, btc rulz " . Why ?

Don't get me wrong, in my opinion the blockchain is as revolutionary as the introduction of the world wide web, but as Bitcoin goes , besides being the first of it's kind(sort of) what's more to it ? There are other products that do it's job better, faster, safer and more private ( am i wrong ? Please correct me if i am )

Thank you
You cant blame on people here on advising to buy bitcoin all over again and again since we are on Bitcoin forum then mostly people do really prefer on selecting always bitcoin as an investment. Since we do know that bitcoin is father of all crypto and people do somehow have high trust already to bitcoin when it comes to its support and strength when it comes to issues that i faces which these things caught really the interest of many people.
Agreed! Majority on this forum are highly interested in bitcoins and they are quite faithful to them as well. Their sincerity can be justified by the amazing nature of bitcoins. We all know bitcoin is the ruler of crypto kingdom currently and will be for coming decade as well. In this era of technology, bitcoins are best source of investment for making huge profits with little work.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:31:08 PM

I can't believe that BTC was disappear because the foundation of bitcoin was strong. Moreover there's a lot of users who trust in bitcoin and I think they can't agree if it is happen.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:42:48 PM

bitcoin could crash and drop to 1000 usd Especially these days but i do not think bitcoin dissapear  because It became like a usd ......(Currencies)

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:22:16 AM

Thank you
You cant blame on people here on advising to buy bitcoin all over again and again since we are on Bitcoin forum then mostly people do really prefer on selecting always bitcoin as an investment. Since we do know that bitcoin is father of all crypto and people do somehow have high trust already to bitcoin when it comes to its support and strength when it comes to issues that i faces which these things caught really the interest of many people.
Agreed! Majority on this forum are highly interested in bitcoins and they are quite faithful to them as well. Their sincerity can be justified by the amazing nature of bitcoins. We all know bitcoin is the ruler of crypto kingdom currently and will be for coming decade as well. In this era of technology, bitcoins are best source of investment for making huge profits with little work.
This is why this forum being created which its mainly for bitcoin but now we are curren tly seeing lots of potential coins in the market as of now which means they do really follow or do idolize bitcoin yes its one of its kind and the first crypto have been created which means people caught their attention. Bitcoin wont easily disappear and would somehow last for more years to come as long theres an adoption of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:26:48 AM

bitcoin could crash and drop to 1000 usd Especially these days but i do not think bitcoin dissapear  because It became like a usd ......(Currencies)

Well I think you are right it will only crash the price and still it is up . I think the bitcoin will have a big crash in the future and it will happen really because nothing is impossible with it but there will be another crypto that will rise. But now lets just be thankful and just be happy and earn from.what is bitcoin now

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:48:49 AM

How can BTC disappear when there are still people mining bitcoins? 21 million btc has not been reached yet so I highly doubt that bitcoin will just disappear. On the contrary, there are a lot of altcoins that has been disappearing and ETH no longer enjoying the support before when it reaches its ATH. And majority of the members here are bitcoin enthusiast to begin with and more people are finding bitcoin as safe haven for investment. There's no scenario that bitcoin would disappear, not in the foreseeable future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Drassler (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:43:49 AM

Well yes i understand it won't dissapear, but can't anyone see it replaced by something else ? I mean "unreplaceable" goods have seen replacement due to the advancement of history, examples are many . Candles provided a light source for about 2500 years, but with Thomas Edison's invention, they are not used for it anymore. Wars have been waged with swords for thousands of years, but the invention of gunpowder has made them obsolete . Horses were used for getting from A to B since they were first tamed, but now we use cars, trains and airplanes .

So, what's the next "crypto gunpowder" ?
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:58:41 PM

I think BTC willbe the king in crypto world no matter what it is because of BTC we are here and also i wish to buy some altcoins really having potential final profit always goes to my BTC wallet.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

There are other coins that could do better and perhaps theoretically BTC can dissapear but it is both the first of its kind and the simplest crypto with a lot of hash power to protect it so I don't think its likely it will ever go away. It could however end up becoming a smaller coin than many others by marketcap, but that is a long time away if ever.
Bitcoin is a part of the world of crypto-currency especially in trading. Just like trading as a universal currency which can be exchange in any form of currency. Bitcoin serve also as a universal currency that is widely needed on transaction and exchange. So if you would look the development to Bitcoin is much likely to happen so Bitcoin as disappearing is not gonna happen unless the government as a form of institutional court would make law to erase the value of Bitcoin. But it would not happed because as of now Bitcoin helped on the economic development.
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

No, Bitcoin will not disappear. This can still disappear with the end of this world else it has reached too far to be controlled or undone. It will keep continue its journey sometimes loosing value other times gaining value but we will see it will growing with us.
Kumo77

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

Nope, but I think that one or two altcoins are going to give it some serious competition after August 1st.

The incoming hard fork that is probably going to spawn Bitcoin Cash has got me a little uneasy about BTC's future as the dominant cryptocurrency. One of those two will for sure be worthless, I am just not sure which one.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: