Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some Crypto T-shirts? Support me advocating cryptos  (Read 316 times)
Blocken (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Crypto Lobbyist

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:24:33 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 07:36:41 PM by Blocken

Hi guys,

I'm not a real regular poster. But I do spend time talking to people about cryptos. For example I met with my local city treasurer the other day, I attend local political meetings, and talked some with policy guys for Agriculture in the state... etc... hell I even talked my mother into buying some on Coinbase! (now I get text messages about the price all the time) Buying shirts helps me continue with gas money, etc; especially as I spread out farther talking with more people (elected officials, industry etc). I'm going to get a website together and business cards for direct transfers into wallets for donations at some point, but shit, people wear clothes.

Anyways I had some cool ideas for shirts. (Also I think most of them are hella stupid that I see, it was like the internet was begging for a good one)  

This one is direct from the Bitcoin white paper's intro

I don't know what you guys do during bloodbaths, but you know the right answer (Inspired by Jurassic Park, I made the meme on twitter about this)

Look forward to more designs if some great ideas come up. If it's not seriously nerdy, neck-beardy, meme'y, or the like, I won't be making it. These are for people that get it.

Crypto Advocate. Talking to peeps. *Not Lawyer
Block¤Nebula
Support my lobbying: 15CUf3MzfCCyHX638c1x47fg43A

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blocken (OP)

Crypto Lobbyist

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

If anyone is wondering about what I discuss...

A few main points:

The USA needs to support cryptos, not burden them. And why.

How they can be used for transparency and new innovated ways of doing business.

What they can do for financial branches of gov/biz.

Looking at taxes and how they're inappropriate, non-jurisdiction, nonsensical, within the crypto realm. But at the same time how taxes can still be applied when appropriate (sales for goods out of crypto system, in-out of fiat, a few places).

And so much more! They are going to be a part of our lives. It's important people understand the amount of utility they have.

Block¤Nebula
Blocken (OP)

Crypto Lobbyist

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 12:22:10 AM

If anyone is wondering why I didn't print them, one I'm hodling, two I don't have the extra time to become a T-shirt company and do advocacy work on top of regular work. If I can figure a way to make them crypto-payable with the amazing ease of Zazzle, I will.

Block¤Nebula
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: