Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 6 - Giant Plus -2000MHS- CLOSED  (Read 9242 times)
scavern

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:05:17 AM

@bittawm Have you actually spoken to Baikal to find out if the $2000 price point everyone wants is possible?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:22:42 PM

The best price they can do is 3200 USD.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

Is that information directly from Baikal?

NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

That would give me about 3 months ROI from today with my electricity cost. And that is without taking all the new X11 miners into account.

Too high for me, as I said, $2000 yes, anything higher I pass.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mano237

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

I would buy one for 3200$.
But the question I have is following..how we receive our miner if the shipment goes to one adress? Would be a shipment to Austria be possible?

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

I would buy one for 3200$.
But the question I have is following..how we receive our miner if the shipment goes to one adress? Would be a shipment to Austria be possible?

Tell them their miner is only worth $400 now, my best price.

jchi2210

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

I would like to purchase 1 or maybe 2 depending on the price. What is the best price you can get them at and is it too late to order one?

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
drsub

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

Is that information directly from Baikal?

I quoted 100 units they gave that as the best price, but maybe we can lower the quantity and maintain the price

cashen

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:27:32 PM

I still think its only worth 2000-2500.

jchi2210

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

I agree that I think it is only worth 2500 seeing as how in a few months it will be much more difficult to mine with these x11. At least you can change to a different algorithm though. I was just wondering if the OP had ever placed the order or not because I'm ready to order one. I may order more than one.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
thesavoyard

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

Someone on this thread, explain to me why you think these are worth 2k or more? In a month or two, you will not be able to mine ANY X11 coins, they will all be dominated by other ASICs. That leaves Qubit, a nearly dead coin and Digibyte. You can mine Digibyte on Qubit hash but there is only 1 pool with 35 miners. It is like Myriad so you have to compete with 5 algos. You don't have a lot of options with this miner, Baikal is full of shit.

drsub

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:35:46 PM

This is not only X11, baikal has other options that you can still make money.. DGB for example at current rates would bring  around 1500 usd per month.
People only think of Dash, there are tons of options you can mine especially with these baikal machines..
cashen

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

This is not only X11, baikal has other options that you can still make money.. DGB for example at current rates would bring  around 1500 usd per month.
People only think of Dash, there are tons of options you can mine especially with these baikal machines..

until the D3+ supports these algos....
thesavoyard

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:02:54 PM

No, you cannot mine ANY X11 with Baikal, you will be driven out. I just said Digibytes, all the Baikal owners will be mining them so you will have a huge surge in difficulty. You are spending 2k on something that will never ROI. There are not Tons of options. There is 1 option, Digibytes. No other living coins on all of those algos. Name tham? Qubit? Nearly dead. Name these tons of coins.

Oh and the current estimate for DGB on Quibit with 2k Mh is 9k a year, not 1.5k a month. That will not last long, this thing won't ROI in 12 months.

Merlig

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:08:14 PM

DGB (Qubit) without electricity cost roundabout $870 at the moment.
But with more miners the profit will go down.
drsub

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:13:28 PM

Baikal are ready to ship and mine.

D3 won't ship until late september, A5 October, there will be time to ROI most of it before them.
Most people that bought baikal were mining dash. I've made more money mining DGB, MUE and here and there using nicehash.

I got ROI on all my baikals in less than 2 months.
thesavoyard

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:17:07 PM

Baikal are ready to ship and mine.

D3 won't ship until late september, A5 October, there will be time to ROI most of it before them.
Most people that bought baikal were mining dash. I've made more money mining DGB, MUE and here and there using nicehash.

I got ROI on all my baikals in less than 2 months.

That was two months ago, you aren't going to put a dent in that $3200 in the 5-6 weeks left before the D3 ships. Dash difficulty is already spiking, that means testing is live on lots of units. People will head to DGB right away. It's already started and going to get worse. I'm saying you should save this $3200 and buy 3 of these in a week when Baikal gets desperate.

drsub

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:18:15 PM

A few months back, any miner ROI was no minimum than 6-7 months.
When baikal started with the a900 their ROI at the time was 4-5 months which was the lowest ROI of any miners

Now people want to ROI in less than 30 days... Huh Grin
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

Hi, look at the historical data of all algo except X11 and you can see that are only dust, DGB is now pumped up artificially, 4 months ago was 1/3 of actual price with volume nearly to zero, the other coin minimally interesting  is QUARK but is worst then DGB.

Cheers W_M
thesavoyard

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:26:13 PM

Hi, look at the historical data of all algo except X11 and you can see that are only dust, DGB is now pumped up artificially, 4 months ago was 1/3 of actual price with volume nearly to zero, the other coin minimally interesting  is QUARK but is worst then DGB.

Cheers W_M

Exactly, one option for Baikal holders on a multi-algo coin.

https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/dash-difficulty-chart

Look at that, you won't ROI that on Dash.

https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/digibyte-difficulty-chart

DGB is trending up in response. Let's come back to these charts in a week and see if a $3200 investment in an obsolete miner was a good idea.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: