Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 6 - Giant Plus -2000MHS- CLOSED  (Read 9242 times)
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

I am buying some Cheesy

call me crazy, not paying 4k though, they are selling cheaper

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
NORWUSA

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:33:48 PM

$3000 Grin Grin Grin
still are expensive when bitmain has the D3 miner for $1599
Baikal wake up and adjust the price ....
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

$3000 Grin Grin Grin
still are expensive when bitmain has the D3 miner for $1599
Baikal wake up and adjust the price ....
Have they adjusted the price further down?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
NORWUSA

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:18:46 AM

Depends the client ...

Still worthless these machines
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:26:47 AM

They will not move on price. Lowest they offered was $2850. Still way too much. ROC is 100 days at todays rates. Guess it would be 225+ days if it ever happened. They are actually just making the few people who want their products upset with them.
NORWUSA

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

D3 sounds great deal $1599
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:11:48 AM

availability is the issue

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:54:58 AM

I have complete faith on Bittawn and going ahead with my purchase of 7 of these miners. Thanks Bittawn to arrange this Groupbuy.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:08:07 AM

D3 being difficult to get won't make Baikal miners profitable. It's still a waste of money above maybe $1k max.

maleemk

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

D3 being difficult to get won't make Baikal miners profitable. It's still a waste of money above maybe $1k max.
Well  I will not be mining DASH or DGB or Nicehash. I'll be mining my secret coin and I have 2KWH max of electricity free and included in my Rent. So I have no issue for ROI. And I know I can mine with these miners for at least 2 years with different algos and coins. I am a Horder.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

thesavoyard

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

Well  I will not be mining DASH or DGB or Nicehash. I'll be mining my secret coin and I have 2KWH max of electricity free and included in my Rent. So I have no issue for ROI. And I know I can mine with these miners for at least 2 years with different algos and coins. I am a Horder.

There's not much outside of X11 to mine. Most of the coins on those other algos are dead.

NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

So how much of your secret coin could you buy for $3000, or whatever price you paid for the Giant+? Yes, you can mine small coins and hope they blow up, but why do that if you can just buy the coins?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

So what's the lowest price people have gotten baikal down to?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
solarrobot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:34:47 PM

So how much of your secret coin could you buy for $3000, or whatever price you paid for the Giant+? Yes, you can mine small coins and hope they blow up, but why do that if you can just buy the coins?

Well if noxX secret coin is onion (like in your signature) then they can't buy it at all, at least on exchanges Wink but that is always the question.  I bought a Baikal cube 150 m/h in order to mine dash for like 65 dash @ like $8. It very quickly went up to $100 after that I was sooo pissed, never to see a ROI on it (however i have definitely mined > $500 of dash with it since if you just look at it in fiat). When i first bought it, I was also exploring the other coins I could mine however, and i mined and discovered Stratis in the last part of it's POW stage.  That ultimately led to things working out quite nicely.

What new coins will come out on one of the Algos that you might not notice otherwise? I kind of see small operation mining as a different way of diversifying and a point of discovery.  That being said, if you don't have the space to deal with the noise, it's hardly worth it monetarily.  Baikal does have some value because of algo switching, that is the nice thing about GPU mining isn't it? I don't GPU mine, but i was thinking of setting up a small rig, and between a multi-algo ASIC and a GPU, should be able to discover some nice projects.

Ultimately i don't know how much life POW has left really. POS and other security models are proving themselves and evolving all over the place. POW is outdated, and i imagine will only continue to exist in niche. Ultimately huge waste of resources if security can be found other ways.
thesavoyard

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:54:07 AM

Well if noxX secret coin is onion (like in your signature) then they can't buy it at all, at least on exchanges Wink but that is always the question.  I bought a Baikal cube 150 m/h in order to mine dash for like 65 dash @ like $8. It very quickly went up to $100 after that I was sooo pissed, never to see a ROI on it (however i have definitely mined > $500 of dash with it since if you just look at it in fiat). When i first bought it, I was also exploring the other coins I could mine however, and i mined and discovered Stratis in the last part of it's POW stage.  That ultimately led to things working out quite nicely.

What new coins will come out on one of the Algos that you might not notice otherwise? I kind of see small operation mining as a different way of diversifying and a point of discovery.  That being said, if you don't have the space to deal with the noise, it's hardly worth it monetarily.  Baikal does have some value because of algo switching, that is the nice thing about GPU mining isn't it? I don't GPU mine, but i was thinking of setting up a small rig, and between a multi-algo ASIC and a GPU, should be able to discover some nice projects.

Ultimately i don't know how much life POW has left really. POS and other security models are proving themselves and evolving all over the place. POW is outdated, and i imagine will only continue to exist in niche. Ultimately huge waste of resources if security can be found other ways.

POS has not proven itself, a blockchain without hash power isn't a blockchain. POW is far from outdated. When we start seeing POS start being useful then maybe but seems to me a gimmick at best.

maleemk

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:28:31 AM

My secret Coin is your Logo.  HAU BOUT DA.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

maleemk

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

Well  I will not be mining DASH or DGB or Nicehash. I'll be mining my secret coin and I have 2KWH max of electricity free and included in my Rent. So I have no issue for ROI. And I know I can mine with these miners for at least 2 years with different algos and coins. I am a Horder.

My secret Coin is your Logo.  HAU BOUT DA. My ROI will be much shorter also as have free but limited electricity included in my rent. thats why i am buying only 7.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

maleemk

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:34:08 AM

Well  I will not be mining DASH or DGB or Nicehash. I'll be mining my secret coin and I have 2KWH max of electricity free and included in my Rent. So I have no issue for ROI. And I know I can mine with these miners for at least 2 years with different algos and coins. I am a Horder.

My secret Coin is your Logo.  HAU BOUT DA. My ROI will be much shorter also as have free but limited electricity included in my rent. thats why i am buying only 7.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

maleemk

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:40:03 AM

i do trading also so dont give me lessons on buying and selling. 50% Trading and 50% mining. But Mining is not all about ROI remember my friend.
I dont like DASH due to my differences with its overall structuring. So i dont do Trading and Mining for DASH. there are plenty of fishes in the pond.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

thesavoyard

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

My secret Coin is your Logo.  HAU BOUT DA.

That coin has no value yet. There is nowhere to trade it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: