Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUZ Token - Token backed by real estate that you can use.  (Read 1310 times)
zuztoken (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:21:56 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:41:31 AM by zuztoken

[ANN] ZUZ Token - Token backed by real estate that you can use.

ZUZ is a new ERC20 token that can be used for storing, trading or exchanging and whose value
is backed by the joint ownership of real estate, allowing investors to also vacation in the portfolio
properties according to set rules and regulations. Investors have the ability to liquidate the ZUZ
tokens on the open market at any time.

The sale of ZUZ tokens will help fund the purchase of real estate properties around the world,
with the first project scheduled for Costa Rica. These prime real estate properties have already
been constructed and there is no further need for development.

These resort-style properties won’t be rented to the general public, but will be available to ZUZ
token contributors to use personally for leisure activities and are available each year for the
next 15 years after which, they will convert to mass market, real estate rental units and token
owners will receive the dividends., The arrangement is similar to a time share plan, except token
owners don’t pay out of pocket for a unit, nor contribute to maintenance fees if they decide not
to use the property.

The main benefit of this program is that you get to invest in real estate that has been historically
proven to hold its value and beat inflation and economic downturns, while receiving the
opportunity to vacation in desirable housing that is located around the world...

What is the ZUZ Token project?

The ZUZ Token Project focuses on acquiring a number of luxury properties around the world in
countries such as: Costa Rica, Portugal, Japan, Australia and others so that investments in
coins are backed by those real estate and allowing for the opportunity to in the properties that
become part of the investment portfolio.

What is the origin of the name ZUZ ?

A Zuz (Hebrew-זוז ;plural zuzzim Hebrew-זוזים (was an ancient Jewish silver coin struck during
the Bar Kochba revolt, as well as the name for other kinds of non-Jewish l silver coinage which
was used before and after the period of the revolt.

Is there an investment risk?

Any investment involves risks, but we are minimizing most of the risks since the tokens you hold
will be backed by the real estate assets that we collectively own so essentially, if the majority of
investors decide, exit is possible to liquidate all of the real estate assets and return the money to
the ZUZ Token owners.

Why do you want to raise only $950,000?

The investment limit is to protect investors, money. Some companies decide to raise tens of
millions of dollars from the start for something that might not work. We only aim to raise 950k
because this project will be tested and go live within 2 months after the token sale ends, so
there is no reason in raising larger amount of money at the initial stage. If the first project turns
out to be successful, then we will sell more tokens to fund more projects, using the same
cautions model.

How can we track our investment?

a) You will be able to easily track and trade tokens through all the major exchanges.
b) The ZUZ website and mobile app will be constantly updated, including real estate
transactions and posting links to the national registries where you will be able to validate
the company name and associate it with the real estate purchase, and the availability of
booking.

Does the ZUZ Token Program already have assets?

No. The first offering to the public and resulting coin sale revenue will be used to purchase a
villa in Costa Rica. When the token sale is successful and we get positive feedback from the
community, we will then sell more tokens to fund additional projects in other countries
Who will have access to the, annual, 1-week vacation time at a property(s)?
Investors who own at least 75,000 ZUZ or more will be eligible to book a one week vacation at
any of the projects we develop.

How will token holders choose their vacation dates?

Occupancy will be based on availability and, investors will be able to book up to one year in
advance if they wish using the booking app.

What if I own less than 75,000 ZUZ ?

If you own less than 75,000 ZUZ or you are not in the top 54 investor-tier, you will still benefit in
the ownership of ZUZ tokens that are backed by real estate assets. Your ZUZ tokens can still be
exchanged on major exchanges and sold for profit. You will also be able to book to stay of 5
days in any of the properties based on availability with priority going to the top 54 investors.

How many coins will the company issue in the ICO?

The company will sell 5,000,000 (5% of total supply) coins in the initial release that will be held
in August. The purpose of the initial token sale is to purchase of the first property in Costa Rica
and test the viability of the model.

How many coins does the company have?

The company has a total of 100,000,000 Tokens. So that the initial sale will constitute 5% of the
gross coinage value, with all other real estate purchases also equaling approximately 5% of the
value of total coins available for issue.

How are the properties maintained & are there any yearly fees?

Unlike traditional time share arrangements, you don’t pay yearly fees. You contribute the
equivalent of $300 if you decide to use the property for a one week vacation yearly. If you opt
out of booking a stay, no fee applies.

When will I be able to book a stay at a ZUZ property?

Within two months after the first token sale.

When and where will be the 2nd project and the 3rd be developed?

The second project is planned to be along the coast of Portugal, but will only be executed if the
first project is successful which will be measured by the token sale process, the use of the
properties, and the continued viability of the project for our investors. If the second project also
proves to be a success, a third property purchase will be initiated, and so on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:22:44 AM

reserved indonesian translation if needed
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:26:33 AM

Well, it could be interesting.

I don't know if other similar projects exist.

I just did not understand the dividends part ? When do the token owners receive those dividends ?
zuztoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:31:17 AM

I just did not understand the dividends part ? When do the token owners receive those dividends ?

Thanks for your question, in the first 15 years all token holders will enjoy from staying in the properties, for example if you invested you will be able to book a week's vacation per year in any of the houses around the world (you will own part of houses in Costa Rica, Japan, Portugal , etc)...we'll only start renting the properties and pay dividends after 15 years.

The idea behind all of this is to offer investors something they can enjoy from and to offer a way of holding tokens/digital currency that can't disappear or go below certain value.

Initially we intend to only sell 5% of the total tokens because this idea can be tested within 2 months after the successful ICO so there is no reason to take to large amounts of money from the market without first proving that this can work.
We also wanted to give investors an option to invest in something that they will be able to start enjoying within 2-3 months of the ICO and is a conservative investment. this is not for everyone or to get rich quick.

zuztoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:42:24 AM

Looking forward to answer any questions the community might have.
Voidvamp

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:46:18 AM

Link to white paper isn't working as on time of posting.
zuztoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:48:42 AM

Link to white paper isn't working as on time of posting.

Just fixed the link, thanks for letting us know.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:51:19 AM

Hi, i want to reserve indonesian translation for your whitepaper if you needed Smiley
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:54:59 AM

Thanks for your question, in the first 15 years all token holders will enjoy from staying in the properties, for example if you invested you will be able to book a week's vacation per year in any of the houses around the world (you will own part of houses in Costa Rica, Japan, Portugal , etc)...we'll only start renting the properties and pay dividends after 15 years.

The idea behind all of this is to offer investors something they can enjoy from and to offer a way of holding tokens/digital currency that can't disappear or go below certain value.

Initially we intend to only sell 5% of the total tokens because this idea can be tested within 2 months after the successful ICO so there is no reason to take to large amounts of money from the market without first proving that this can work.
We also wanted to give investors an option to invest in something that they will be able to start enjoying within 2-3 months of the ICO and is a conservative investment. this is not for everyone or to get rich quick.
Are you serious about 15 years? Its like a lifetime in crypto space.Could you also provide the linked in links for your team members above please.
Jailbreak

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:13:10 AM

What's your budget for the first real estate project? Other details?
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:13:44 AM

I used to do timeshare resale and rental when I was trying to get sober.... man it was a horrible job....

mixing timeshares and crypto sounds terrifying. Timeshares are one of the biggest scams on the planet. I am happy to explain the intricacies. Horrible industry.
zuztoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:17:48 AM

What's your budget for the first real estate project? Other details?

Hi, the budget for the first real estate project is $950k , we are buying an already built villa, we will be posting videos,photos and details on our website in the coming weeks, this post is to get feedback from the community, please ask me any questions you might have.
zuztoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:31:54 AM

I used to do timeshare resale and rental when I was trying to get sober.... man it was a horrible job....

mixing timeshares and crypto sounds terrifying. Timeshares are one of the biggest scams on the planet. I am happy to explain the intricacies. Horrible industry.

Exactly Timeshares are one of the biggest scams on the planet, that's why we are trying to change that with the power of cryptocurrencies.

The way Timeshares work now is they sell you an overpriced (lots of middleman and everyone needs commissions) room in a resort and they charge you a crazy yearly fee, also they never let you out of the deal, they kill you with the contracts.

We are offering villas around the world (so no one property but you can book any property), we purchase the properties in a crowdsourced way so no 100s of middleman that need their commission, with the ZUZ token you don't pay any fees unless you book the week (this is for basic maintenance ,read the white paper) and you can liquidate your tokens at any given moment through exchanges or if the company/token ends up devaluated we sell the properties and return money to investors.

This is not a Timeshare in the sense that the goal is to own a room to enjoy , this is an investment vehicle mainly (your cryptocurrency is backed by the real value of the real estate asset)...the time share addition (meaning you can enjoy from the property you invest in) is just a bonus, its not the main thing.

Think being in Greece and the government not letting you take your savings from the ATM, think about having the savings in Bitcoin or Ether where you won't know at what price they will be at that specific time....with the ZUZ token you will be able to have a guaranteed minimum value...the other side benefit is that you can also take vacations and watch your investment if you wish so but is not necessary although recommended Smiley

This token won't make you a billionaire from investing one cent into it but it will offer a sound investment with the bonus of being able to enjoy holidays around the world every year.
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:50:43 AM

total suply 100 million coin
and you plan only 5 million coin to ico selling, so 95 million still youre hand
i think is very dificult can get buyer

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
zuztoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:13:50 AM

Hi, as per the Whitepaper: 100 million tokens total, 5% will be sold in the initial sale to develop the first project, 85% will be held in a fund to later sell and develop further projects, 9% will be for the team members with the condition that we can't liquidate any tokens for at least 6 months and 1% for bounties/marketing when we make the ICO official.

We only sell 5% of the tokens because we want to be conservative and raise the minimum amount we need (which is $950k) from investors instead of just raising 10s of millions of dollars...this is mainly for the benefit of our investors, we will sell more tokens and raise more money after the first project is successful (investors will know within 2-4 months after the ICO), please check the white paper for detailed information regarding.

We are trying to make this logical for investors to really gain and for this project to be useful instead of selling 70% of the tokens for millions of dollars from the get go and take all that money from investors, hope that makes sense and if not please let me know, we are open for feedback from the community.
zuztoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

Hi, i want to reserve indonesian translation for your whitepaper if you needed Smiley
NP, will update the thread with the website, video and bounty campaign in the coming weeks.
zuztoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:39:46 AM

Hi, as per the Whitepaper: 100 million tokens total, 5% will be sold in the initial sale to develop the first project, 85% will be held in a fund to later sell and develop further projects, 9% will be for the team members with the condition that we can't liquidate any tokens for at least 6 months and 1% for bounties/marketing when we make the ICO official.

We only sell 5% of the tokens because we want to be conservative and raise the minimum amount we need (which is $950k) from investors instead of just raising 10s of millions of dollars...this is mainly for the benefit of our investors, we will sell more tokens and raise more money after the first project is successful (investors will know within 2-4 months after the ICO), please check the white paper for detailed information regarding.

We are trying to make this logical for investors to really gain and for this project to be useful instead of selling 70% of the tokens for millions of dollars from the get go and take all that money from investors, hope that makes sense and if not please let me know, we are open for feedback from the community.

Following up on my answer and learning about other options:  we could hold the 85% remaining tokens in a reputable escrow instead of the ZUZ Token Fund, whatever the community will prefer for transparency...

We are still working on the full presentation of our project, all details will be revealed soon, for now please let us know if you have more questions.
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

Hi fans and devs.
I really like projects related to Real estate.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146910.msg21480585#msg21480585
Thank you                 
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:34:07 AM

In every ICO I always ask myself at least 2 questions:
-What will cause a market demand for the coin so the price can go up?
-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?

Can someone give me short answer on this two?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: