July 23, 2017, 07:30:49 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 08:13:13 AM by wisegate

Removed
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:26:06 AM

So basically I think you are looking for an investor . I have free electricity access to a 250 V normal electricity room. I am interested knowing how much I can earn mining daily though laptop from mining websites.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

So basically I think you are looking for an investor . I have free electricity access to a 250 V normal electricity room. I am interested knowing how much I can earn mining daily though laptop from mining websites.

Mining daily through laptop? You need to have a free supply of laptops as well Grin No coin including the shitcoins coming up everyday is not profitable to mine on laptops, as it will get overheated and burnt in just a few days, plus it cannot match the computing powers needed to mine, hence will just be mining some dust.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:10:16 PM

I can host Mining Operation in this area. PM if interested
I am sure no one here will believe you, a newbie. Better go for bank loans or get help from your friends to set up your own mining farm. As you are having free electricity, you may find big profits which will be enough to repay your loans.

In 2017 you cannot even dream of mining with your laptop.
The laptop will get heated while computing the difficult algorithms to mine any crypto currency and can eventually burn out. Considering the wear and tear factor of the machine, you will not be able to mine anything at all.
Herbarium

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

I have access to Free electricity in an Industrial Area with Land and Building

Current connection is of

3Phase 500Kva with 650 Kva ABB Transformer, LT Panel with Air Circuit Breaker, Shunting Capacitor Bank, Surge Protection Equipment, Sufficient Earthing Rods installed, Industrial Voltage Stabilizer and more.

get your mining equipment ready then, why look for outside investors
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

I have access to Free electricity in an Industrial Area with Land and Building

Current connection is of

3Phase 500Kva with 650 Kva ABB Transformer, LT Panel with Air Circuit Breaker, Shunting Capacitor Bank, Surge Protection Equipment, Sufficient Earthing Rods installed, Industrial Voltage Stabilizer and more.

Bro move your thread to mining section. That would help you find the people you are looking for. Some already trying to move to implement the solar miners but getting electricity free means you can buy a antminer s4 to start your mining process.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: