Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IBAN + DEBIT CARD + ONLINE BANKING  (Read 2741 times)
jozefw (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:57:45 AM

I sell Iban plus debit cards from Romania. The Iban will come with 2 ATM Debit Cards. Can choose from 2 banks, Raiffeissen Bank or Banca Transilvania.

- IBAN Number
- 1 ATM Debit Card Lei account
- 1 ATM Debit Card Euro account
- Internet banking for Lei and Euro account

All new, never used, you can register online for internet banking, will come with a book in Romania and English with Login to setup.

Can be used anywhere.

price per package is 0.006 BTC this includes shipping in Europe only!!!
If need to be send outside Europe it will be higher, depends where to send.

I DO NOT DEAL WITH ESCROW AT ALL, I DON'T CARE IF A NEWBIE OR NOT. IF DON'T LIKE IT IS FINE FOR ME JUST GO TO ANOTHER SELLER.

Only serious buyers. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deejayq

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

I sell Iban plus debit cards from Romania. The Iban will come with 2 ATM Debit Cards. Can choose from 2 banks, Raiffeissen Bank or Banca Transilvania.

- IBAN Number

All new, never used, you can register online for internet banking, will come with a book in Romania and English with Login to setup.

Can be used anywhere.

I DO NOT DEAL WITH ESCROW AT ALL, I DON'T CARE IF A NEWBIE OR NOT. IF DON'T LIKE IT IS FINE FOR ME JUST GO TO ANOTHER SELLER.

The IBAN is in your name?
That means you can always access the funds and can make withdrawals.
It's a red flag that you don't want to use Escrow.
jozefw (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:24:06 AM

The Iban is not under my name, people here open account and sell it, never used and when setup online banking you have full control, nobody else.

People use this most of the time to move funds without using there own identity, and not for keeping large amounts for long time on the accounts.
deejayq

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

The Iban is not under my name, people here open account and sell it, never used and when setup online banking you have full control, nobody else.

People use this most of the time to move funds without using there own identity, and not for keeping large amounts for long time on the accounts.

So, the people that open the account and sell it in theory can have access to the account and withdraw money from it
jozefw (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:36:53 AM

No of course not. the buyer will create the login account and have the ATM cards + pin. Nobody else have access.
Shah954

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:53:24 AM

- IBAN Number

Can be used anywhere.

SCAM ,,,, GUYS DONT DEAL HIM WITHOUT ESCROW ,, HE IS REFUSING SECURE SERVICE AS ESCROW ,, A WARNING  FOR EVERY USER
bitcointradex

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

So your price is 0.006 btc = 16$ in current rate?
jozefw (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:22:27 PM

So your price is 0.006 btc = 16$ in current rate?

yes, but only with free shipping in EU
zac_1990

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

I need something like this, but this dont sound right, owner just need to go in a bank and say: "hello i lost my credid card can you please cancel it and give me a new one so i can withdraw ALL money from ATM".

And price is off.
jozefw (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

I need something like this, but this dont sound right, owner just need to go in a bank and say: "hello i lost my credid card can you please cancel it and give me a new one so i can withdraw ALL money from ATM".

And price is off.

No that wont happen, and can also send to other bank account if think something is wrong with the card, also with internet banking can see
if card is active.

Most of the people who use an account from other person only use it for quick sending and receiving funds not for a savings account.
Like some i know they use the account for gambling, so it just a few minutes they have money on it
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:05:10 AM

Maybe op will give out a free trial account to a high ranked user of our choice?
ilog

Activity: 80

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:20:02 AM

Don't do anything without ESCROW Smiley

In BITCOIN we Trust.
jozefw (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

Still available, complete package 0.006 BTC    0.005 BTC with free shipping within Europe
Murshed02

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:21:22 AM

Interested but how can you ensure this isn't a scam if there's no escrow? And what are the limits?
jozefw (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:43:32 AM

ATM limit is 2.500 Euro per day for the Euro debit card.
Deposit and online transactions 15.000 Euro per day.

I have to check the limit for the Lei debit card
Murshed02

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

Lowered the price to 0.0035 BTC.

IBAN plus debit cards from Romania. The Iban will come with 2 ATM Debit Cards. Can choose from 2 banks, Raiffeissen Bank or Banca Transilvania.

- IBAN Number

Can be used anywhere.

price per package is 0.0035 BTC this includes shipping in Europe only!!!

You need to include some kind of guarantee that the buyers aren't going to get scammed. Escrow? Bitify.com works well.
jozefw (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:40:56 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 12:04:00 PM by jozefw

The last few packages I can sell at 0.0035 BTC.

IBAN plus debit cards from Romania. The Iban will come with 2 ATM Debit Cards. Can choose from 2 banks, Raiffeissen Bank or Banca Transilvania.

- IBAN Number

Can be used anywhere.

price per package is 0.0035 BTC this includes shipping in Europe only!!!
If need to be send outside Europe it will be higher, depends where to send
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:32:15 AM

No reviews...no customers....no escrow...no safety...no business !!!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

Are you all naive? Or simply out of your mind? Aren't the red flags obvious enough?

No escrow and a bank account in a country where "accounts are sold all the time".

Romania. A country where ATM skimming is an industry. Just google "romanians skimming" (I dare you) and see for yourself. If you buy these accounts and cards, yes he might be claiming here he won't go to the bank to declare the cards lost or to request the bank to reset the accounts. That is absolutely not necessary. Simply copy the card information (skim them) and send the original card to you. You then load the card and within minutes they will withdraw your money in Romania.

Even with escrow protection, you will lose your money. The money you paid for the IBAN account and the money you load into the card.

jozefw (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:09:34 AM

Are you all naive? Or simply out of your mind? Aren't the red flags obvious enough?

No escrow and a bank account in a country where "accounts are sold all the time".

Romania. A country where ATM skimming is an industry. Just google "romanians skimming" (I dare you) and see for yourself. If you buy these accounts and cards, yes he might be claiming here he won't go to the bank to declare the cards lost or to request the bank to reset the accounts. That is absolutely not necessary. Simply copy the card information (skim them) and send the original card to you. You then load the card and within minutes they will withdraw your money in Romania.

Even with escrow protection, you will lose your money. The money you paid for the IBAN account and the money you load into the card.

Don't make sense at all, people who buy this cards they use most of the time for quick transactions and not to use as a savings account to let money on it. And I have nothing to do with skimming neither to lock account /card
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: