Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 3099 times)
Authority9

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:14:29 AM

Price per token means nothing if you don't consider circulation for example coin A has a price of 1$ but 1.000.000 coins and coin B has a price of 100$ but only 2 coins, you can't say that coin A is cheaper. The total market cap is what you want to watch and in this case it is $2 million so quite cheap.
Authority9

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:32:39 AM

Is there a pre sale?
kappa897

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:47:33 AM

Is there a pre sale?

There currently is a white-listing campaign for people to be able to contribute before August 1, the white-listing closes today at 14:00 GMT you can find more information about it by joining our slack ( https://harbourdao.herokuapp.com/ ) and visiting #annnouncement channel
jwsu1113

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:58:35 AM

I  interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin.
kappa897

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

I  interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin.

Hi, there is no bounty campaign
Authority9

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:26:08 AM

Is there a pre sale?

There currently is a white-listing campaign for people to be able to contribute before August 1, the white-listing closes today at 14:00 GMT you can find more information about it by joining our slack ( https://harbourdao.herokuapp.com/ ) and visiting #annnouncement channel

Can you  share the link for the whitelist here please i don't have a slack account
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

any air drop or bounty will be held soon?? may be?? i'm always waiting for it.. waiting for the next info..  Grin Grin Grin

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
kappa897

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:59:49 AM

Is there a pre sale?

Can you  share the link for the whitelist here please i don't have a slack account

Sure here is the link for the white-listing  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2RrjDjQQwrM1z7thfQyr-ydWdNXNhr7esbDobh5H04PaeVg/viewform
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:01:53 AM

It is strongly recommended to carry out bounty or airdrop activities, otherwise how to increase the flow of this coin
Authority9

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:17:40 AM

Is there a pre sale?

Sure here is the link for the white-listing  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2RrjDjQQwrM1z7thfQyr-ydWdNXNhr7esbDobh5H04PaeVg/viewform

Thanks looking forward to it
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:47:26 PM

As cryptoworld is evolving and growing more and more professional traders, trading companies etc are entering the market. This has as a consequence that execution of orders will determine a big part of the return on investment. Sloppy execution will (possibly) destroy (a big - part of) ROI. In empty markets (in case of volatility), or empty exchanges (for example after outage) this may cause massive losses (an example is the flash crash in ETH on GDax, although there have been several mini flash crashes/huge spikes caused by extremely sloppy execution on many exchanges in many products).

The automatic part is a beautiful concept. I am afraid Harbour might be waiting for an accident waiting to happen by automatic execution at an inconvenient moment or circumstance. I am not trying to be negative about your project. I am actually mentioning the above so you guys might take it in consideration and try to do something about it. Or perhaps you already have it covered and I didn't read about it.

Hi we recognize that perfect execution is a must, we are aware of the problem you mentioned above that's why we are building a system to allow trading of big amounts with minimal slippage.

Thanks for getting back on this. I didn't write this project off just yet. I am interested though, where does the trading expertise come from in your team to build such a system
kappa897

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

Thanks for getting back on this. I didn't write this project off just yet. I am interested though, where does the trading expertise come from in your team to build such a system

Hi, I have been trading cryptocurrencies for several years (mostly arbitrage) and i would say i have big experience in dealing with volatile and illiquid markets we have in principle already created a mechanism to trade big positions in highly illiquid markets we are currently working to make sure the system cannot be "manipulated" ( frontrunning etc )
kappa897

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:17:59 AM

Our code passed the security audits with flying colours https://medium.com/harbour/security-auditors-find-no-issues-with-harbour-ico-contracts-39f9be2c9086
Authority9

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:26:58 AM

Does the Sec thing affects you ?
kappa897

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:29:26 AM

Does the Sec thing affects you ?

Hi, No it doesn't affect us, we are incorporated in Canada and don't accept contributions from Americans or US based individuals, we are completely compliant with our local jurisdiction.
Authority9

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:57:46 AM

Good to hear
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:02:25 AM

There's only 4 days left until the ICO launches!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

In light of the recent SEC investigative report, the Harbour team regrets to announce that we are delaying the launch of our token sale. Over the past few days, and in concert with our legal team and advisors, we have soberly assessed the implications of the SEC’s report as well as our own compliance. We have determined, in short, that there is just too much uncertainty within our current model to forge ahead without some careful assessment and perhaps revision to Harbour.

For those who have contributed to our whitelist pre-ICO, please note that your contribution will be refunded to you in full after August 31st. We will provide instructions to you on how to do this. For those who are looking to participate in the public ICO that was to be held on August 1st, we look forward to your contribution at a later date.

The Harbour team remains committed as ever to building a fully autonomous, democratic, and community-governed system that supports the token ecosystem. Our decision to delay our token sale stems from the responsibility we feel to the community to ensure 100% compliance. We thank you for your understanding in this matter and hope your involvement continues. Stay tuned, as there are some exciting developments and announcements that we can’t wait to share with you all.

Updates coming soon!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

I tried to tell you on Slack what you could do and not do regarding ICO but you told me your lawyers were ico experts and that I was just fudding your slack.You banned me from slack then pulled your ICO because my advice was correct not your lawyers.You can apologise anytime!
kappa897

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:24:10 AM

I tried to tell you on Slack what you could do and not do regarding ICO but you told me your lawyers were ico experts and that I was just fudding your slack.You banned me from slack then pulled your ICO because my advice was correct not your lawyers.You can apologise anytime!

I don't want to start a beef or anything and i appreciate you as a human being but your point was that the price per token should have been under 1$, something which is completely irrelevant, we decided to reschedule the ICO in order to be 100% sure that we were compliant with the new guidelines from the SEC although we weren't allowing for US citizens to contribute we felt that was the best course of action.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: