Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PILLAR project - moderated / deleted comments  (Read 1856 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clif_high

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:18:07 PM

the only good thing is the volume rising on EtherDelta. It is in TOP 3 there now.

This token needs a real exchange, probably Bittrex or Liqui would be good enough. Pillar Team what are you plans?

jnow (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:27:39 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 06:32:15 PM by jnow

the only good thing is the volume rising on EtherDelta. It is in TOP 3 there now.

This token needs a real exchange, probably Bittrex or Liqui would be good enough. Pillar Team what are you plans?

Apparently the Pillar team is getting started with the project. I hope they will succeed in the long run.

As I said before, I like the project and that's why I supported it.

I simply didn't like the way the ICO was run, with some people blatantly taking advantage of their social media presence in order to make a quick buck.

Too much hype to make it sound like a lot more than it really was/is.

At the end of the day, I also can't ignore all the red flags.

BitCryp

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:03:15 AM

Pillar are running a contest to find a dev to help create their simple wallet if they cant even create a wallet how in hell are they going to create this platform ?? How they raised 20Mill in ICO without even a dev to create their wallet is beyond me ,Their running on hopes an dreams !
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:15:30 AM

You should follow up on Twitter as they are doing very well in the project. They are partnering with blockchain technology to make this project more successful. I think being listed on Bittrex is just a matter of time
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:40:38 AM

You should follow up on Twitter as they are doing very well in the project. They are partnering with blockchain technology to make this project more successful. I think being listed on Bittrex is just a matter of time
It takes time to put plr on bittrex, there is a lot of things to do before it does. So it takes time. Maybe weeks or months before it happen, but lets just hope that it wont take any longer

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:21:26 AM

The one good thing about PILLAR is I am convinced the main guy is absolutely dedicated to making this product. You don't lecture and write books for decades on a subject you aren't crazily passionate about. Compare that to 95% of ICOs where I'm sure they thought up their concept in a boardroom 6 months ago and couldn't give a shit if they deliver. The fact he set up this kind of conference shows he wants to discuss, brainstorm and make this happen. Im sure most ICOs teams once they get their money just celebrate and get drunk and high for a month.

Price, exchange etc really shouldn't matter to Pillar community right now. Just hold the tokens and see what they actually build in the next 12 months. If they build this your token will be worth 100x what it is now at least. Just hold and forget about it for a couple of years is my advice. This is a bet on whether they become the new operating system of the future and I think they might just possibly succeed.
antunes3

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:49:00 PM

New video a must see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0IzfPNEaRY
clif_high

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:57:06 PM

there are mixed feelings, on the one hand David Siegel is very dedicated to the project and all the stuff like frequent updates, compensations, but on the other hand a 'small' fail that makes a huge problem: smart contract allowing token to be send during the ICO... Flippers disappointed, long term holders a bit too cause the price is low. It needs time
jnow (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:23:31 PM

No doubt that David is dedicated to the project. That being said, it doesn't help when he makes careless public statements, like saying he doesn't care about the token price. Really David? You should care. Why, because this is not a charity project, it's a business investment. Anyone who invested into the ICO probably feels quite stupid at this point, knowing that they could have bought tokens at a lower price afterwards.

I have taken the time to look at the information put out by the Pillar team. The project seems to be off to a rough start. There are issues that I won't even comment on, since I feel it's not worth wasting my time.

My understanding is that they will first come out (asap) with the Pillar Wallet, with the goal of integrating with various Crypto Exchanges, Banks and other service sectors (companies), as the project grows. It seems like an ambitious goal that might prove difficult to achieve.

All this will take time, so we'll see how things shape up over the next few months.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:26:23 AM

When people have brilliant ideas and they raised so much money for its development, why do they run away with it?
They could have made more by working on it instead.
clif_high

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

Mike's update on Pillar posted yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5NDDeuSMiU

br
jownbe

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

Pillar up over 120% over the last 24 hrs!  Something must be up!
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:54:12 AM

I agree with you, today is the day that PLR get the best price at the present time. I think the PLR will increase in the future and may reach $ 1 by the end of this year because this project is very promising in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

I agree with you, today is the day that PLR get the best price at the present time. I think the PLR will increase in the future and may reach $ 1 by the end of this year because this project is very promising in the future.
I agree with you.Pillar has some very solid project.It will take some time to build but once it is complete, price will be on moon for sure.
Maryasgjkdqa

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:43:57 AM

My previous comment was deleted, the comment I posted was incorrect. great ! My comments can not want to criticize and do not want to eliminate commentary comment! Ok
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: