Last edit: November 24, 2017, 04:30:47 AM by CessPool

deleted
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:49:23 AM

I have an idea for a coin, own the domain name and social names.

The coin is unique and has a Worldwide market.

Well i can have same thing in around 2 hours. Im looking for investors also then Smiley
If you are not tech person, you will pay a lot to just try make new coin, its waste of money.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:23:38 PM

Well i can have same thing in around 2 hours. Im looking for investors also then Smiley
If you are not tech person, you will pay a lot to just try make new coin, its waste of money.
Yes you could do the same thing in 2 hours but you would not have the idea or uniqueness and disruptive abilities to a fiat industry that this coin will have. 

So getting back to my original question, where should I post or advertise for investors?

Thanks.

If a new project, make a new thread in /Announcements (Altcoins) that's where all new projects post about their ICOs.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:21:32 PM

Yes you could do the same thing in 2 hours but you would not have the idea or uniqueness and disruptive abilities to a fiat industry that this coin will have. 

So getting back to my original question, where should I post or advertise for investors?

Thanks.

If a new project, make a new thread in /Announcements (Altcoins) that's where all new projects post about their ICOs.

Yeah, the Altcoin Announcement section is the best place to advertise ICOs and look for investors for new projects.

Here is a direct link to that subsection of the forums:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: