Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet List: Get Some Free Bitcoins  (Read 932 times)
BitshireHashaway (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 07:06:55 PM

Here is a list of 25 bitcoin faucets. http://bitcoinfaucetlist.blogspot.com/. Please post any feedback here or comment on the blog. I have future projects planned if you guys enjoy and support this so please use it regularly.

If you like, please donate: 1Bfta35bfBHT7X9J9xP8GkeTbXBFk2oqZJ

Thanks,
Bitshire Hathaway

P.S. Would anyone use it (whose not currently using it), if I were to post all the links here instead of linking to the blog containing them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:34:19 PM

bumpity bump bump.. bump bump... some of you guys have checked out the site and used it so I just wanted to say I appreciate it and please post any opinions/questions here or on the comment section for the blog article.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:37:22 PM

P.S. Would anyone use it (whose not currently using it), if I were to post all the links here instead of linking to the blog containing them?

Your post would be removed because there is already a thread with a maintained list of verified free bitcoin sites:

Free Bitcoin Sites ( newbie version, including newbie lotto )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:39:33 PM

Your post would be removed because there is already a thread with a maintained list of verified free bitcoin sites:

Oh, I see. What if I were to make my own thread but I would make it more comprehensive than that list which for example if it has 30 free bitcoin sites, I would make like 100+?
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:49:45 PM

Oh, I see. What if I were to make my own thread but I would make it more comprehensive than that list which for example if it has 30 free bitcoin sites, I would make like 100+?

If there is a free bitcoin site that is missing from the list I maintain there is probably a very good reason for it.  E.g. There are a lot sites which are scams, or make users wade through a bunch of coinurl or adfly spam before getting to anything where they might get some free BTC... and what do they care if those sites are legit; they usually just care about getting some coin themselves from people using their coinurl links etc.

Having a list on these forums which is checked everyday by not only me but many people who follow the thread is much safer for newbies. There are very many sites which have their own list of sites... many of them can't be trusted.   

If you know of any sites which are not in the free bitcoin sites list then it is best to submit it in that thread so we can all check it out and add it to that list if it is legit.

Thanks
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:53:16 PM

Ok, I understand what you are saying. However, I still like maintaining my own site, but if I figure anything out, I will make sure to post it on that thread.
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 05:41:16 AM

Before bed bumpity bump bump... bump bump... will check out this thread in the morning let me know if you have any recommendations to help improve the list please (you can use this thread, pm me, or the comments section of the article). Thank you!
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 02:15:57 PM

Morning bump for today:)... some of you guys are visiting the website still so I'd like to know your feedback on this site and if there are any sites you would like to make in the future to support bitcoins.
SamuraiHP

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 02:35:10 PM

I'd like to know your feedback on this site

The site is good in terms of simplicity/minimalist styling.

The content could be improved by differentiating each item in the list rather than using the rather bland moniker "faucet x"
eg. add another column with a bit of information about each link such as

Faucet 1 ..... bitcoins daily
Faucet 2 ..... bitcoins for viewing ads
Faucet 3 ..... bitcoins for participating in surveys

etc...
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 04:01:58 PM

The content could be improved by differentiating each item in the list rather than using the rather bland moniker "faucet x"

etc...

Ok, I'll go work on that right now and update this thread when it is completed. Thank you so much for your suggestion!
rosatambo

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:26:18 PM

... and several of them are dead. 
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

I have found one. Please comment here with the faucet# on the list of any you find to be dead (such as faucet#9 ect...).
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 04:44:00 PM

etc...

Ok, I'll go work on that right now and update this thread when it is completed. Thank you so much for your suggestion!

I've updated the list with the ones that I can find but I can't figure out all of them until adf.ly updates showing me all of the links. I have 13 that I haven't managed to complete yet.
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 02:40:35 AM

Ok I'm at home and ready to work on the website again. Someone already gave some suggestions which I worked on so I'm ready to receive more suggestions. Thank you ahead guys:)
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 03:11:37 PM

Good morning bump guys:)... still looking for more advice and information. Thank you ahead!
shanewatson

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:39:41 AM

An easy-to-use online tool lets interior designers create a virtual, custom faucet in seconds then print out or email a full-color image of the design, completely customized for the client. Fun to use, this faucet designer offers the marketing tools to make a splash with the client. faucet
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:58:20 AM

This is why I suggest using the CoinFaucets Rotator. It has 38 faucets in it right now, all timed and all PAYING out on time as well. Any time I get a message about an issue with a site I look into it and either move it to an inactive list (and then check it on a regular basis until it's back up and move it back) or remove it altogether.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Vincent Dail

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:58:18 AM

An easy-to-use online device lets internal developers create a exclusive, customized sink in a few moments then create out or email a full-color picture of the design, completely personalized for the consumer. Fun to use, this sink developer offers the marketing tools to make a sprinkle with the consumer.
faucets
frenchphoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:08:35 AM

thanks these are great!
naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:10:58 AM