Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon AWS Accounts for sale - All Regions, 5/10/20 Limit  (Read 3106 times)
nanohits (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:34:19 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 07:33:19 AM by nanohits

Amazon AWS Account with Full Region and 5 Limit

Features:

* Full Regions
* Up to 5 instances limit
* AWS EC2 Enabled
* Use Coupons to add credit
* Create a bunch of VPS's that will last for quite a while. Perfect for Adwords, Wordpress sites etc.

Price: $15 No stock
Order Link: https://selly.gg/p/930316ba

Amazon AWS Account with Full Region and 10 Limit

Features:

* Full Regions
* Up to 10 instances limit
* AWS EC2 Enabled
* Create a bunch of VPS's that will last for quite a while. Perfect for Adwords

Price: $30
Order Link: https://selly.gg/p/a82da49c

Amazon AWS Account with Full Region and 20 Limit

Features:

* Full Regions
* Up to 20 instances limit
* AWS EC2 Enabled
* Create a bunch of VPS's that will last for quite a while. Perfect for Adwords

Price: $39 No stock

Order Link: https://selly.gg/p/ffd82a72

Note: Please note these accounts will last a long time as long as you don't do things like Bot, Mining etc. There are no guarantees with this purchase and no refunds once you are logged in.

Payment Methods:

Paypal (PM me for Paypal Info)
Bitcoin
Eth
Dash

1 vouch copy will be given for 5 limit AWS account to a Hero forum member.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:38:30 AM

I'd be willing to do a review of the vouch account and am interested in potentially buying accounts as well.

Edit: PM me the details if you accept.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:55:16 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 12:51:23 PM by WaffleMaster

Here is my review of the 5 limit all region vouch copy account I was given. These notes were taken as I went.
email account seems to be well aged and aws account is fresh
Password changes were really easy and quick.
I'm not trying to add a new recovery phone number for the email or aws, so can't speak to if that is possible or how easy that is
Account seems completely new, so no proxies will be needed from the seller because it hasn't been logged into yet. Whatever you use to log in will be the IP address associated with that account.
In general you can run m1, m2, m3, m4.large and .xlarge either 5 or 1 in all regions. Limits depend on what region you're in.
Some regions have c1 medium and xlarge.
I could create on demand instances and spot requests for what is available under the limits per region.

So it is what he says it is and there were no problems. This was a 5 limit account with all regions unlocked.
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

5 limit and 10 limit now in stock again. We are out of 20 limit but expecting more today.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

I have a question about information and credit card you using for register account, are all accounts you create with info from US or any country but not from India? I want buy account use info US and credit card (Visa or Mastercard accept too) but not want account account from India, can you answer this question helps me? Thanks
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:24:15 AM

I need 5 limits account I can pay $10 if you used real cc for these accounts.
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

I have a question about information and credit card you using for register account, are all accounts you create with info from US or any country but not from India? I want buy account use info US and credit card (Visa or Mastercard accept too) but not want account account from India, can you answer this question helps me? Thanks

All Accounts come with U.S Address , no Indian accounts. These already have U.S info and CC. But you cant add new CC.
Skingoat

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:39:22 AM

Following.. drop me a line (dont have time know,) will buy tommorow.
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:43:34 AM

I need 5 limits account I can pay $10 if you used real cc for these accounts.

Sorry cant negotiate. What is listed is the price Bro.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:24:17 AM

All Accounts come with U.S Address , no Indian accounts. These already have U.S info and CC. But you cant add new CC.
Are you sure? I bought an account limit 10 from your link and receive account India information + credit card from India, not have U.S billing!

Some proof:

Can you give me other account with information U.S? I still waiting your reply and not use this account!

nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

Are you sure? I bought an account limit 10 from your link and receive account India information + credit card from India, not have U.S billing!

Some proof:

Can you give me other account with information U.S? I still waiting your reply and not use this account!

Sorry Bro, was confused with Bing accounts that I am creating my bad. I have a lot of forum threads going. Yes this is, but this will perfectly work in the U.S or anywhere. You will have no issues. What is it that you are concerned about? As you can't use this account with a new CC anyway.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

Note: Please note these accounts will last a long time as long as you don't do things like Bot, Mining etc.

A straightforward lie. Amazon doesn't care about mining or any other cpu/gpu intensive use as long as it doesn't violate AWS ToS.

There are no guarantees with this purchase and no refunds once you are logged in.

And how could you possibly know if the buyer logged in??

Age of the email account is totally irrelevant.

This is reviewing AWS not the service provided by the seller.

Account seems completely new, so no proxies will be needed from the seller because it hasn't been logged into yet. Whatever you use to log in will be the IP address associated with that account.

Absolutely untrue. "The IP address associated with the account", if such a thing existed in the first place, is the IP address used when opening the account.

These already have U.S info and CC. But you cant add new CC.
As you can't use this account with a new CC anyway.

Another lie. Every AWS account does have the possibility to add a new CC, if for nothing else then for a simple reason that CCs expire so the customer must be able to add a new card.

What you in fact meant to say is that you create these accounts in such a wrong way that once anybody adds a new card the account gets flagged, suspended and terminated.

I have a lot of forum threads going.

Besides this thread you have exactly 3 (three) other forum threads going, that cannot be considered "a lot" by any standard.

As soon as anybody who bought from you proves any problem with the account I will give you a negative feedback and put you on my list of scammers.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:27:56 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 03:00:18 PM by nanohits

Note: Please note these accounts will last a long time as long as you don't do things like Bot, Mining etc.

A straightforward lie. Amazon doesn't care about mining or any other cpu/gpu intensive use as long as it doesn't violate AWS ToS.

There are no guarantees with this purchase and no refunds once you are logged in.

And how could you possibly know if the buyer logged in??

Age of the email account is totally irrelevant.

This is reviewing AWS not the service provided by the seller.

Absolutely untrue. "The IP address associated with the account", if such a thing existed in the first place, is the IP address used when opening the account.

These already have U.S info and CC. But you cant add new CC.
As you can't use this account with a new CC anyway.

Another lie. Every AWS account does have the possibility to add a new CC, if for nothing else then for a simple reason that CCs expire so the customer must be able to add a new card.

What you in fact meant to say is that you create these accounts in such a wrong way that once anybody adds a new card the account gets flagged, suspended and terminated.

I have a lot of forum threads going.

Besides this thread you have exactly 3 (three) other forum threads going, that cannot be considered "a lot" by any standard.

As soon as anybody who bought from you proves any problem with the account I will give you a negative feedback and put you on my list of scammers.

You can talk, you have a negative warning yourself and then trying to preach holiness?

Amazon doesnt care about mining. Right I guess you dont know how to read the ToS. Go look it up, it clearly states that.

As for many threads, how do you know where I am? I dont always use the same username everywhere but of course you are a mind reader.
You obviously have a bone to pick or got on the wrong side of the bed.

So what are you the BTC police, going on every thread picking each bone?

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion. My reputation on a lot of forums goes a long way. You can call me what you want or how you want. That is your prerogative. But scammer is not something I associate with. But hey whatever tickles your fancy.

Oh and by the way here is YOUR Trust report:

*Sells fake AWS credit codes. This scammer just stole $30 from me. Avoid!
*Bought an AWS credit code and never paid, avoid this little scammer kid at all costs!
Proof:
https://i.imgur.com/ero3Iv1.png
https://blockchain.info/address/1NkKiPCQSJKXo4XNvbYF71YxNm7pQ7x4Yd
*I sent him money for AWS codes he pretended to be selling, he said "got it give me a minute" and disappeared. A scammer.
*This little scamming kid gave me a fake negative feedback because I publicly exposed his scams, see the reference link. Hilariously pathetic.
**And this tops it all: This little scamming kid gave me a fake negative feedback because I publicly pointed out his vast and exclusively negative feedback, see the reference link. Hilariously pathetic. Added to my personal list of scammers and to the ignore list. I encourage everyone to give him a negative feedback and ignore him as well. The little retard is apparently incapable of comprehending that his fake negative feedbacks don't matter in the slightest.

There is a ton more. Enuf said! I dont think I need to go any further about your reputation mate.
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:09:40 AM

Fresh stock of 10 and 5 limits are now in. Lots of 10 limit stocks as well.
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:05:27 AM

Just clarifying that the 20 limits may not get 20 limits to all regions but 3 regions.
NDS17

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:39:23 PM

Clarify please if all accounts were made with INDIA? There are some issues with payments because it is not possible to change the currency for example to UDS. Only in INR. I have already verified and unfortunately amazon is not able to charge the amount from USD visa in that account which i;ve bought...

But in general all is OK, the account really works. I've bought the first item (5 per each region). All is working but the fact about the currency (i mean INR) could destroy all...

I was going to purchase one more (10 per each reg.) but when i've found above mentioned fact i was really disappointed. Tell me please if you have the account with any other country - i will buy it immediately.

Thanks.
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:26:20 AM

Clarify please if all accounts were made with INDIA? There are some issues with payments because it is not possible to change the currency for example to UDS. Only in INR. I have already verified and unfortunately amazon is not able to charge the amount from USD visa in that account which i;ve bought...

But in general all is OK, the account really works. I've bought the first item (5 per each region). All is working but the fact about the currency (i mean INR) could destroy all...

I was going to purchase one more (10 per each reg.) but when i've found above mentioned fact i was really disappointed. Tell me please if you have the account with any other country - i will buy it immediately.

Thanks.

These typically are use once and get another when the use is done, not for adding new credit cards and using it again. So I suggest not to change anything and just use the account  and when done get more accounts.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

*Bought an AWS credit code and never paid, avoid this little scammer kid at all costs!
Proof:
*I sent him money for AWS codes he pretended to be selling, he said "got it give me a minute" and disappeared. A scammer.
*This little scamming kid gave me a fake negative feedback because I publicly exposed his scams, see the reference link. Hilariously pathetic.
**And this tops it all: This little scamming kid gave me a fake negative feedback because I publicly pointed out his vast and exclusively negative feedback, see the reference link. Hilariously pathetic. Added to my personal list of scammers and to the ignore list. I encourage everyone to give him a negative feedback and ignore him as well. The little retard is apparently incapable of comprehending that his fake negative feedbacks don't matter in the slightest.

There is a ton more. Enuf said! I dont think I need to go any further about your reputation mate.

Yes, those are my trust reports, i.e. negative feedbacks I gave to the other people, i.e. scammers like you. Did you really just confused negative trust feedback received and given??

You just proved beyond any doubt that you are absolutely untrustworthy and very probably a scammer. Enjoy my negative trust feedback and you just won a spot on my scammers list, congratulations.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

Proof:

Yes, those are my trust reports, i.e. negative feedbacks I gave to the other people, i.e. scammers like you. Did you really just confused negative trust feedback received and given??

You just proved beyond any doubt that you are absolutely untrustworthy and very probably a scammer. Enjoy my negative trust feedback and you just won a spot on my scammers list, congratulations.

LOL thats really funny. Reading your feedback shows what kind of a nutter you are.. People just need to click on it to see it....And without buying my product, you give negative reports to people. You won my troll of the year award.  And I have promptly reciprocated and given you a feedback Smiley
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

All Amazon AWS accounts are now 20% off. On purchase use code 20offaws to receive the discount.

Resellers buying in Bulk contact me for 10+ pricing. Great pricing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: