Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become rich with crypto currencys - let me show it you  (Read 4339 times)
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:43:42 PM

I think the best way is buy and hodl
Bot will usually buy and sell, in the long run the transaction fee will be much higher than the profit.  Roll Eyes

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:07:46 PM

I am also only buying and holding the coins with my bot.

There are many coins but i like ripple and stellar most, because they are supported from banks, and banks have more money.
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:47:51 AM

Do you know the golden boy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdOUSMF2uu0
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:29:11 AM

Hello,

i want to explain you why and how you can become rich with crypto currencys and which is the best strategy to reach that. Just look to my small youtube video, you will find all infos there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCXj_65yYbc

For those hoe want to read the infos here, let me explain it you:

1. For example Stellar coin, it cost now 2 cent, if you buy for 2000 Dollar a amount of 100.000 Stellar coins and the price of this coin goes to 1 Dollar, then you have already 100.000 Dollar and if the price goes to 10 Dollar you have 1 Million with only 2000 Dollar investment capital.

2. But dont jump directly into the market with all your money, you must use a smart buying strategy, look how my bot is doing it:

He distribute the money into the price movement, it take his time but this way you can buy for much lower prices new coins, the risk is smaller if the price goes against you and if later the coin reach the price which you have look for then you can get more profits.

If you want contact me and try out the bot one week for free. I think the strategy is not difficult to understand, it is a buy and hold strategy and only direction is long, no short trades. In my own account i let the bot distribute my money into all coins offered at poloniex.com, i think that way i have a much smaller risk and if one of the coins make a super good performance, then i have that coin also in my portfolio. Because i dont know which coin will make good profits, i just let the bot buy them all  Grin

dev, i just want to know have you been rich through your strategy, the invest principle is simple but no one can obey since we are men not robot

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:37:53 AM

dev, i just want to know have you been rich through your strategy, the invest principle is simple but no one can obey since we are men not robot

Hi, you can watch my live account here: http://easport.cc/poloniex_neue_ordner/watch_trading.php
I have my trades open since longer time. If you hold the coins and crypto markets go up one day, then you make some gain.
i think the problem why most people dont make much money with coins is, because they are searching for fast trades, but since few weeks the most coins just go down. Maybe till next year again like this year all coins go up, then i close my trades with some win.
I also do forex trading, there it work better to make few % per week, but with crypto currencys i only make buy and hold strategy.
CaptainCurious

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:19:11 AM

I think the best way is buy and hodl
Bot will usually buy and sell, in the long run the transaction fee will be much higher than the profit.  Roll Eyes

I sold my Bitcoin Cash at 14.5% BTC and I’ve lost a chunk of that since. To (mis)quote Airplane, “Looks like I picked the wrong week to start playing with altcoins.”

I beginning to think all the money is in transaction fees! Good job I’m just playing with a few percent of BTC I mined a few years ago.

#ridingTheStormOut  Cheesy
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:00:13 AM

Crypto Currency Bot Free Download
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHP47-z0wb8
coinfoundry

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

All bots for rent are crap. And those that aren't won't be up for rent.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:22:19 PM

All bots for rent are crap. And those that aren't won't be up for rent.

And how is my bot in your opinion?
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:47:51 AM

Crypto Currencys all the way up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5TgHGgaqkA
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

I think you just should buy some good investments that have some great fundamental. Dont look at the price all the time. Imho the most old alts are correcting, while a massive new wave of new alts is going to boom with bitcoin.
But i think thats not the end of old alts, theyre just loading fuel for the next leg up. We just need bitcoin to cooldown a bit.
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

I think you just should buy some good investments that have some great fundamental. Dont look at the price all the time. Imho the most old alts are correcting, while a massive new wave of new alts is going to boom with bitcoin.
But i think thats not the end of old alts, theyre just loading fuel for the next leg up. We just need bitcoin to cooldown a bit.

If you want you can just look which altcoins are down since few weeks, but which have big capital behind, market volume like 100 Million and more. I dont look to news and such thinks, just to charts, if the price is down then you can buy at low price, if the price is up you can wait for it to come down again. And then maybe in few weeks they go up like some other have do it already since few days. If you want download my bot and buy with him that coins which you like, good luck.
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:26:05 AM

Crypto Currencys and Bubble Stages
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m74TGZaw58
BitcoinMinierRobot (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

Die schnellste Maus von Mexiko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8yTJq0jrsY
Yauthitdar

Activity: 201

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

no thanks ,you opened your topic in wrong section btw.

Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

I dont think bot is useful for such a thing. I make buy orders myself to collect as much as i want. I dont need any bot. Bot can be only used for buy and sell when you are offline. It checks the bolinger band and trades accordingly. There are nice bots for that work.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:01:11 PM

1. For example Stellar coin, it cost now 2 cent, if you buy for 2000 Dollar a amount of 100.000 Stellar coins and the price of this coin goes to 1 Dollar, then you have already 100.000 Dollar and if the price goes to 10 Dollar you have 1 Million with only 2000 Dollar investment capital.
i am not sure if this was just an advertising technique to pique the interest of the reader or if it is genuinely your whole strategy! if it is then you are treading on thin ice with a big IF. that IF can go either way. the 2 cent coin that you buy can easily go down to 1 cent and your $2000 turns into $1000 in a blinking of an eye.

If you want contact me and try out the bot one week for free. I think the strategy is not difficult to understand, it is a buy and hold strategy and only direction is long, no short trades.
not a strategy that i would use, ever! so no i don't want to try it but i have a proposal for you which may change my mind or possibly others.
if you say your strategy works then start posting here with coins your bots suggests!
do it for a couple of weeks and post a new coin every day.
by the end of the month or 2 months you have built a nice history and if your strategy is as good as you "claim" it to be, it will be clear with a high accuracy like 90%. and if not, it will also be clear with a couple of lucky shots and an accuracy of below 40% then you are just wasting everybody's time.

the format should be like this:
Code:
coin name: ...
buy price: ...
sell at what price: ...
how long may it take: ...
[no editing or deleting posts]

imaginary example:
(post date: 29-30 Aug)
coin: LTC
buy price: 0.013-0.014BTC
sell at what price: 0.017-0.019BTC (46% profit)
when to sell (approximately): 3-5 days

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Xixuthrus

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

No bot can tell you which blockchain has a future, doing your research can...
SerioGiocatore

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:25:45 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 01:46:25 PM by SerioGiocatore

I read this thread and even though this is created as an ad for a bot, I hope I could learn from your videos, but they're no longer available in youtube.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

I will give you guys a tip for one bazillion dollars a piece -- I will wait not for payment ....
Okay, I trust you all paid your fee --  Cool

Invest in a good project and hold your investment. No bot necessary!

Just find a good project, with a good team and a solid roadmap.

Honestly tho -- anyone who uses one of these bots has got to be crazy. Especially for long term investments.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: