Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OMG] OmiseGO - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 50635 times)
username12345

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Can any one please tell me why they see such great future for this coin?
I live in Thailand, been here over 7 years, so I understand how people are here and what they use.
I can go on and on, but honestly, a mobile payment like this will not catch on here. I can explain and give you all reasons if any one is interested.
Because it is future of ethereum main project and Vitalik supporting them.

Most people think it's gunna be an everyday use here. They think all the people in Asia will use this in daily life.
That's where I know people are wrong. But people who don't live here don't know what it's really like here

Maybe everyone will use this without knowing its OmiseGo.

who's going to use the internet, smart phones? people who don't have the vision will either eventually embrace it or deny its usability.
I think we are quite a ways for becoming adopted as a mainstream method of payment ( I lived in Vietnam for 5 years) but the Omise team is definitely on the right track with their current
partnerships.

i live in thailand. still am here. have business here also.
people do direct bank transfers here. most people have at least 1 bank account. there are atms everywhere. you can either transfer with your banking phone app, or go to the machine and deposit straight to their bank account.
everyone has that/does that, and it works great.

the government also recently started 'promptpay'. same idea as bank transfers, but do it from bank to bank for less or no fees.

i can tell you 100% certain, this omisego will be extremely difficult to get people to use here.
1 thing about asia, they like to do what is easiest and what they know. its hard to convince people here to change their ways. just look at the culture here. i could go on and on. but living in ground 0, i can see this never taking off here.
ask me questions if you still have your doubts of me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:36:48 AM

Price is struggling since the airdrop distribution. Airdrops are not good for price in short term. But for long term they build a bigger and better community imho.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:20:57 PM

My intuition says the train will be leaving soon.
I like to invest in the people involved, not just an idea.
In the near future most  transactions will be digital.
 Physical money as we know it will be a thing of the past.

They are moving fast, professional, less talk and more action ....
Exactly the type of project you want to be a port of, they have a bright future !
For years now, you can see it in our daily life that physical money is used less and less ....
See, if more people installed Bitcoin ATM's or cryptocurrency ATM's then there would be more people wanting to get the coin. Right now there might now be that many people that want it other than the guys from Bitcointalk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

is your OMG still on hodl? why? also any good/bad news about OMG??
username12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:36:16 AM

Garbage. Done nothing but drop even when they have "big news" "big announcements ".

Useless coin going down to 3$3-$4
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:58:14 AM

WIll soon be back to 11.

People are buying BItcoin because of the shit BGold coin they could get for free. And that is good because you could buy great Tokens cheaper.
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

Like all the ethereal assertions, this is a very low price. I stocked a little.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

Garbage. Done nothing but drop even when they have "big news" "big announcements ".

Useless coin going down to 3$3-$4
Big announcements nowadays is not a guarantee that price will climb up. If you still have a stash of OMG hold on to it if theres no urgent need of fiat, selling it will not help OMG gain its old price back but it will help the price continue to drop and you will make those low ballers happy since there are people down there waiting for discounted price of OMG.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

My intuition says the train will be leaving soon.
I like to invest in the people involved, not just an idea.
In the near future most  transactions will be digital.
 Physical money as we know it will be a thing of the past.
OMG has always shown good prospect most especially with the team involved and the rate at which they are moving is quite impressive. It is obviously a project worth investing in and I surely will not want to regret missing the train. I just usually like me a team that gives me what I want even before I need to ask for it. That is the definition of a team that knows what they are doing.
cryptoeddy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:32:59 PM

I have been following OMG for couple of months now and every day I pinch myself a little for not investing early enough. Nonetheless, I believe the coin has a great future especially since its already in use and its performance is visible for all. I am going to buy some few tokens before this month ends and keep it in my portfolio. This one i plan to HODL

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
limefatcat

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

I'm torn because I love the technology and if the omise team can make it work this has 3 digit potential at least but it is a boring hold. I have moved OMG in and out of MEW as I struggle to decide if I should
sell it for another coin and move it back to OMG once I get some profit. I decided against doing that as I don't want to risk losing my OMG.

Pricewise, everything is speculative and I think all the upcoming news for the year including SDK wallet is priced in at the $11-$13 range so I don't see it going much higher this year.
That is unless they make a major unexpected announcement.

This is a long term hold with not too much downside risk unless they completely scrap the project. I expect the price to go up and down as they make progress, or lack there of for an extended period of time,
as it gradually climbs up.

With that being said, atm, I don't think there is a coin that has more potential than OMG. If anybody can pull off this amazing tech, it's these guys along with Poon and Vitalik.
Every serious investor should have at least a few OMG in their portfolio. This is a FAANG stock of the cryptoworld. Sure there are tons of low and mid caps that can moon but this
is a safe bet with some serious mooning potential (something traditional high cap stocks can't do)

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:40:36 PM

In my opinion, I think omisego is a great project with good tech behind and has the potential of being big within the ethereum network, adding to the fact Vitalik is an advisor. I am an investor and I holding on to it.

I just don't like the fact that the value has been dumping recently and its so depressing. I have been keeping a closer on it and bought it when its value was a bit higher, and now its dumping, but I understand that is how the market goes. For now I am just holding and hoping. I know it will recover within the next months.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
cryptoeddy

Activity: 133

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:57:58 AM

In my opinion, I think omisego is a great project with good tech behind and has the potential of being big within the ethereum network, adding to the fact Vitalik is an advisor. I am an investor and I holding on to it.

I just don't like the fact that the value has been dumping recently and its so depressing. I have been keeping a closer on it and bought it when its value was a bit higher, and now its dumping, but I understand that is how the market goes. For now I am just holding and hoping. I know it will recover within the next months.

I like your attitude. I have the same exact feeling, worrying about its prices ups and downs. But, I just feel that the community is yet to realise how good the token is and when they do then its going to the moon.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
valerie_zurich

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

OmniseGo is featured on our daily chart segment. Come comment on if you think that the current uptrend it is going through is sustainable.

Chart source:

https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/omg/usd/bitfinex/today

bezikazi

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:48:51 PM

I almoust got heart attack in the last alts drops when I see OMG so low price... But not it is getting above 9 which is safe spot for now
I really hope we can see 15 by the end of this month. Especially if wallet comes out!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

and two days ago I did not risk taking $ 7, I thought it would drop to 61% on Fibonacci. How do you think he will return to this price?

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

Such situations are normal because Ethereum is the largest asset i omisego.

witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:13:02 PM

Let's hope all thos airdrop dumpers are done now. Have not sold a slice since my entry last year.

What do you think how deep this coin can fall in the worst case? Let'S hope alts will pump with BTC if ATH is reached.
OriginalBankster

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:17:14 PM

there are rumors that OMG is going to be added to Bithump at Friday.
Before the ZCash Listing there were similiar rumors and it did hold true.
Monero and ZCash both mooned after the listing.
But i can't confirm if true or not.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

OMG bouncing nicely but still needs to go above $10 to be fully bullish again.
Holding it long-term so not worried about minor swings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: