Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OMG] OmiseGO - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 50635 times)
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

there are a lot of financial solution coin, decentralized exchange, autonomous and other feature, the only good one is the platform and coin with strong security and real decentralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

I bought at 52k and sold at 74k but damn, price keeps increasing! I regret. Sad

Why to regret?? You have your profit man.

Just open another short position on next dump. And sell with profit again when it rise. Its trading man. You doin all right, do not be too greedy.
SonnetStar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

How did people know about this ico? I completely missed it. There is too much noise in the market

Is vitalik a real advisor or did they make it up
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

How did people know about this ico? I completely missed it. There is too much noise in the market

this is one of the ones where he actually is advisor. ico got cancelled because they got what they needed in presale

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

it did not go up like the I still expected. i know that omnisego will exceed 10$ by the end of 2018. wait for omnisego, we will definitely win the long term.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

when will you guys think it will reaches overvalue price?
Im too late to buy at the low price and now i want to try short this.
Or is it still good to join the pump now?
AIOS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

I don't know why but I have a lot of hopes from this OMG I have been holding my 2 ETH investment since 20k satoshis.

Even at this level I feel to buy more.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:46:05 PM

I think the course goes upwards
Its road map is quite interested many sees it with a lot of potential. Very interesting things to read
I will buy again . Every week 10 dollars to Christmas .Let's see what rages in 5 years
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

It can do another x2 x3 to resch the 1B mark. Then it is going to be harder
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

this is one of the ones where he actually is advisor. ico got cancelled because they got what they needed in presale

This is one of the many reasons I like this coin. Beside having a workable product by an established company that is nearly ready to launch, they did the right thing by seeking only so much money and then ending the need for an ICO.

This is in contrast to just about every other ICO out there, many who may have initial goals and limits but then when they see there is a great in-flood of money lift the caps and raise as much as possible. The business plan of OMG's competitors morphs into raise as much ICO cash as possible and that's it, no reason to even develop further as they already have the cash. I am sure they will put on a great show for a couple of years to avoid calls of outright fraud, but they will eventually claim failure and disappear with your money, after all they offered no guarantees.

Getting back to OmiseGo, you can already see their business plan is about the polar opposite of the above and they actually have already made some major milestones. Even if the Mc Donalds hype is just one franchise owner somewhere and not indicative of the company's support as a whole, it is still exciting to see real life use cases being tested and worked on. I do believe this is one aspect that too many people in the forums over promote, but even without this particular case I think the project has great potential.
dennyd999

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:09:01 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 12:22:54 AM by dennyd999

Is anyone was able to buy on this recent deep?

I think I will hate OmiseGo very soon  Cheesy

Realisticly almost +300% for less then a month ,should result in dip soon. However no any positive news or something similar driving the price up.

Probably recent pump is because:

Vitalik and Thomas from @omise_go in Tokyo #Ethereum meetup.

https://twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/893700780238159872

Also chinesse Yunbi added OmiseGo, not the biggest exchange, but step maded.

After meetup over, could be dip...Cmon JUNE let people enter wtf?  Grin

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:26:48 AM

Actually I do not think it is a pump so much as just people are slowly discovering it and becoming aware of its potential. Unlike many other coins that hype ahead of them hitting an exchange, OMG was quietly listed and has seen rather modest growth when compared to the super-hyped coins.

Don't get me wrong, 300% is still quite crazy return when compared to traditional markets outside of crypto and I am sure we will see some recovery, but I just do not see it crashing down anytime soon.
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

How to operate Myether Wallet? Is this the best way to keep tokens for long term? I see there a list of tokens but only one address so how do i send there ETH and OMISE Go? Using one address? Where can i get any info about this Wallet?

OmiseGo is an Eth token so you can store it using myetherwallet.com, one ethereum wallet can be used to store and send different eth tokens like Rep, Drp, and others,  just make sure you keep the private key safe and be careful of fake and phishing sites!

Is that My ether Wallet works offline or somewhere in the cloud? Can it crash and be gone some day? How can i protect or backup my investment with this Wallet?

Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

Actually I do not think it is a pump so much as just people are slowly discovering it and becoming aware of its potential. Unlike many other coins that hype ahead of them hitting an exchange, OMG was quietly listed and has seen rather modest growth when compared to the super-hyped coins.

Don't get me wrong, 300% is still quite crazy return when compared to traditional markets outside of crypto and I am sure we will see some recovery, but I just do not see it crashing down anytime soon.

It seems to have some resistance at the 3$ mark. It will eventually dip back down to 2.5 or 2.25 and I will buy some more. These prices are sustainable while the market is in a bull run but I don't know how long it will last. This is the first weekend in a while that everything hasn't crashed

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:06:25 PM

How to operate Myether Wallet? Is this the best way to keep tokens for long term? I see there a list of tokens but only one address so how do i send there ETH and OMISE Go? Using one address? Where can i get any info about this Wallet?

OmiseGo is an Eth token so you can store it using myetherwallet.com, one ethereum wallet can be used to store and send different eth tokens like Rep, Drp, and others,  just make sure you keep the private key safe and be careful of fake and phishing sites!

Is that My ether Wallet works offline or somewhere in the cloud? Can it crash and be gone some day? How can i protect or backup my investment with this Wallet?

myetherwallet.com has no access to your wallet it only provide a means to access your wallet and make transactions on the Eth network.
It works based on permanent ethereum contract system where once a transaction is mined it is stored on the eth blockchain, even if the site goes offline as long as you have your private key you can recover your wallet using Geth or other eth wallet services.  
The site only makes it easy to use!
for more details see this == https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/1702/what-happens-if-myetherwallet-will-go-offline
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

Omise GO had a very good ICO, too bad I didn't get in in time. Lots of participants contributed max amount actually, it was 100k $ if I'm not misteken Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
PAKYU

Activity: 400

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:01:41 PM

this token is really very speculative token. attention to invest to it. don't buy it peak.
amgomez

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:32:06 PM

Last days have been great for many investors and I did a decent profit, too.

Maybe there is a little dip right now, but I think the Chinese are already lurking at yobit.

And don't forget about the great team behind it which makes it a very potential one.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:14:44 AM

Last days have been great for many investors and I did a decent profit, too.

Maybe there is a little dip right now, but I think the Chinese are already lurking at yobit.

And don't forget about the great team behind it which makes it a very potential one.
RSI is still in the 60. at 80 it could switch directions. Until then a slight raise, up to 0.000875, is possible.
dennyd999

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:36:57 AM

alllrighty..I am in a project.  Wink

Yeeeha

Unbank the Banked

there are millions of people who need to send money quick in asia pacific and mostly they do not have bank accounts its true, they use expensive WU. Undecided

OmiseGo is not only better for them, faster but also it would be cheaper. much cheaper. OmiseGo is promising with its real usage in region.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: