Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZoomDice.com - Provably Fair Dice & Social Roulette - (Wagering Contest Finished  (Read 9939 times)
ZoomDice (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

Hey zoomer, Try to make the site's stats available to everyone like it was before. Transparency is good specially when you are new in the industry.

it will be available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Somebody sent me a link to the site the other day.
I think I will try it out when I have a spare moment.

It does have a catchy name and it must have some improvements being version two.
So would like to see what the creators have improved upon from the previous site.

Always good to see a site in progress. Grin
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

This site is a scam site. I made a deposit and made 10x profit from it then They guys have not proceeded my withdraw.

And They have a lottery game which prize is 50k sats and to be very surprised all time the winner is Sasingh which is the alt account of one of the Admin Axxton and Gattino which is their's account only.

The Guys those are active in chat they never win this lottery.
SCAM SITE ! DONT DEPOSIT ! DONT INVEST
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

This site is a scam site. I made a deposit and made 10x profit from it then They guys have not proceeded my withdraw.

And They have a lottery game which prize is 50k sats and to be very surprised all time the winner is Sasingh which is the alt account of one of the Admin Axxton and Gattino which is their's account only.

The Guys those are active in chat they never win this lottery.
SCAM SITE ! DONT DEPOSIT ! DONT INVEST

Lol jojo we removed you from moderator and this is your message. wow. and can you please tell us what proof do you have about what you said ?

List of our lottery winners are here,

1st round. Gattino
2nd round. sib38
3rd round. luntik
4th round. Sasingh
5th round. Gattino

Pepa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 03:51:43 PM by Pepa

Do not waste your money and time for this site Cheesy I just coming to place some lucky bets from the faucet but there was issue so i want talk with support. There was a nice guy who threaten me that I will be banned for waste him time :

Mackyrivera
please state your issue
Me
First please let me know with who I'm talking about my issue
Mackyrivera
what is your username in chat?
Me
I type username "me"
Mackyrivera
in chat please..
Me
I already answered of your question.
Are you owner of Zoomdice?
ZoomDice
yes i am
May I have your username please?
Mackyrivera
macky here 🙂
Me
Yes, I see. Mackyrivera and ZoomDice.
Are you the same person?
Mackyrivera
what is your username so i can ban you you are wasting my time
Me
Hm.
What the fuck are you say now
I have issue

I have write on the chat and tell everyone about my situation that I was threatened by the support staff.
There is a proof of this. Do not waste your money and time Cheesy https://prnt.sc/idovwl

Unfortunately I have been banned for nothing Cheesy My account do not have 1 hour on this site and I'm banned They are not serious.. Cheesy  
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

Do not waste your money and time for this site Cheesy I just coming to place some lucky bets from the faucet but there was issue so i want talk with support. There was a nice guy who threaten me that I will be banned for waste him time :

Mackyrivera
please state your issue
Me
Mackyrivera
Me
I type username "me"
Mackyrivera
in chat please..
Me
ZoomDice
yes i am
Mackyrivera
macky here 🙂
Me
Are you the same person?
Mackyrivera
Me
Hm.
I have issue

I have write on the chat and tell everyone about my situation that I was threatened by the support staff.
There is a proof of this. Do not waste your money and time Cheesy https://prnt.sc/idovwl

Unfortunately I have been banned for nothing Cheesy My account do not have 1 hour on this site and I'm banned They are not serious.. Cheesy  

lol jojo. do you really had to open a new account for this ?

Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Mackyrivera
please state your issue
Me
Mackyrivera
Me
I type username "me"
Mackyrivera
in chat please..
Me
ZoomDice
yes i am
Mackyrivera
macky here 🙂
Me
Are you the same person?
Mackyrivera
Me
Hm.
I have issue

Hm, this is not new account, I just do not post anything. So this is only what you want to answer of my post?  Huh Are you serious?

Why no.. This is  Date Registered: August 01, 2017, 03:11:37 PM
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Mackyrivera
please state your issue
Me
Mackyrivera
Me
I type username "me"
Mackyrivera
in chat please..
Me
ZoomDice
yes i am
Mackyrivera
macky here 🙂
Me
Are you the same person?
Mackyrivera
Me
Hm.
I have issue

Hm, this is not new account, I just do not post anything. So this is only what you want to answer of my post?  Huh Are you serious?

Why no.. This is  Date Registered: August 01, 2017, 03:11:37 PM

we were asking about your username there for 5 minutes and you were just ignoring us with unusual messages. we had other users waiting in quee with their issues, we had no time to play games. plus someone was annoying us in support with same pattern of messages.

I still think you are jojo. but i don't have any proof of that. but you have an account which was created few months ago and this is your first post. this is fishy though.

Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

we were asking about your username there for 5 minutes and you were just ignoring us with unusual messages. we had other users waiting in quee with their issues, we had no time to play games. plus someone was annoying us in support with same pattern of messages.

I still think you are jojo. but i don't have any proof of that. but you have an account which was created few months ago and this is your first post. this is fishy though.

I just have a proof that you are not professional gambling site and team.
I just put my opinion and said to your users like also for the new users that they must be aware for you.
Do not talk about my post and account I think it would be better from your side to solve this problem.
Your support staff do not want give me username of administrator, he began to argue with me and finally he threatened me with ban.
He just  do it.. Ban me when I said about this situation Cheesy
This is funny that you have talking about my account on not your forum. Cheesy
You do not have anything else to say about my issue with your worker then said to me "jojo"? Anyway what is that? Jojo lol  Huh Shocked

Edit : Now I trying to contact your support once again to know how I can verify a bet. I just see now you ignore me. This is more funny Cheesy
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

I just have a proof that you are not professional gambling site and team.
I just put my opinion and said to your users like also for the new users that they must be aware for you.
Do not talk about my post and account I think it would be better from your side to solve this problem.
Your support staff do not want give me username of administrator, he began to argue with me and finally he threatened me with ban.
He just  do it.. Ban me when I said about this situation Cheesy
This is funny that you have talking about my account on not your forum. Cheesy
You do not have anything else to say about my issue with your worker then said to me "jojo"? Anyway what is that? Jojo lol  Huh Shocked

Edit : Now I trying to contact your support once again to know how I can verify a bet. I just see now you ignore me. This is more funny Cheesy

everybody in the site names the username of admin is Dr. Zoom, Mackyrivera and Axxton.

What type of question were you asking ?

Let's put chat transcript here,

You: hi

Zoomdice: hello

You: yes hello

Mackyrivera: username please

You: so nice guy

Mackyrivera:

you are niceguy?
is that your username?
hello?

You: hi

Mackyrivera: how can i help you?

You: Are you support?

Mackyrivera: yup i am.. macky here  🙂

You:  Then do not push me for the answer like " Hello? " Thats not nice

Mackyrivera: what?

You: Nothing, Are you from?

Mackyrivera: how can i help you? please state your issue so i can deal with it thanks  🙂

You: Welcome

Mackyrivera: yes? how can i help you?

You: May I have username of administrator?

Mackyrivera: yeah this is macky... how can i help you?

You: Are you administrator of this site?

Mackyrivera: yes i am

You: Are you owner of this site?

Mackyrivera: please state your issue

You: First please let me know with who I'm talking about my issue

Mackyrivera: what is your username in chat?

You: I type username "me"

Mackyrivera: in site chat please..

You: I already answered of your question. Are you owner of Zoomdice?

ZoomDice: yes i am

You: May I have your username please?

Mackyrivera: macky here

You: Yes, I see. Mackyrivera and ZoomDice. Are you the same person?

Mackyrivera: what is your username so i can ban you you are wasting my time.

(My Comment: Over 15 minutes have passed since the chat started to this point here. How long can someone have their patience ? He didn't gave us any answer or any information about his issue but he was asking lots of questions. )

You: Hm. What the fuck are you say now. I have issue

Mackyrivera: so what is your issue?

ZoomDice: then please tell us your username and issue

Mackyrivera: been asking over and over.

You: May I have username of administrator(owner of this site)? This site is real?

ZoomDice: Dr. Zoom and Mackyrivera, That is our username

You: Why you cannot give me username and threated that I will be banned. So there are two owners of this site?

ZoomDice: we have 3 partners

You: Who is official creator of this site. Maybe that question will be easier.

Zoomdice: If your question is who developed the site. then that would be me. Dr. Zoom

You: Okey, thats nice. 🙂

You: So now I have issue with faucet. I get a faucet and cannot place a bet.

ZoomDice: Please reload and try again

(He had to take 20 minutes to say this ??)

Chat didn't end here. it goes on.....................

We didn't ban him, but then started to insult us so we had no choice. But we didn't ban him from support. We also had reason to believe he is jojo and just using vpn.

I won't say anything else. i will let users judge us.

Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Hm, I want resolve this issue in the nice way but now you have scammed your users and me that I insult someone..
I just let people know about our conversation on your chat. Where I insult someone?  Huh  You make me angry.  Wink
Are you want make me scammer in peoples eyes?
Please check your logs from chat and then paste here my message, screenshot of this when I have insult someone..
Please proof your words I'll wait.

Edit : May I know what's jojo please?
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

Hm, I want resolve this issue in the nice way but now you have scammed your users and me that I insult someone..
I just let people know about our conversation on your chat. Where I insult someone?  Huh  You make me angry.  Wink
Please check your logs from chat and then paste here my message, screenshot of this when I have insult someone..

You are jojo/TheWinnerBro/Pepa/__Jay__/ProgrammerJojo I don't know how many ids you have here.

We ran an ip check and ip was a match. lol

So, don't pretend.

Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

You are jojo/TheWinnerBro/Pepa/__Jay__/ProgrammerJojo I don't know how many ids you have here.

So, don't pretend.

Please provide ip of this users I'm ready to proof that the ip is not match Smiley Please proof your words. I'll wait Smiley
I'm waiting for the logs

If the owner will do not proof his words by logs please create your own opinion before join to this site.
This is a scam site and owner is a scammer as you can see.
This is my last post in this shitsite topic.
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

So, don't pretend.

Please provide ip of this users I'm ready to proof that the ip is not match Smiley Please proof your words. I'll wait Smiley

This is a scam site peoples do not join, do not invest your money, do not waste your time!!

I'm waiting for the logs

Why are you so confident cause you were using a VPN ?? I am really want to hear you say you weren't using a VPN.

Oh, TheWinnerBro/__Jay__/Pepa doesn't they sound same ?

do not join, do not invest your money, do not waste your time!!

Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

So, don't pretend.

This is a scam site peoples do not join, do not invest your money, do not waste your time!!

I'm waiting for the logs

Why are you so confident cause you were using a VPN ?? I am really want to hear you say you weren't using a VPN.

Oh, TheWinnerBro/__Jay__/Pepa doesn't they sound same ?

do not join, do not invest your money, do not waste your time!!

If I use VPN why you claims that my IP has been match with there users scammer?
Have you said something about that?

This is your words. :

Where are your proofs scammers?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

People usually talk with support when they have real issues, reloading site in order to claim faucet isn't real issue.
You should go straight ahead with your question and not replying with something irrelevant over and over again - guy told you that he is support and you continued to troll him.

Besides, zoomdice has already been negative tagged. Do you think trolling him here and spamming forum is good idea?
Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

People usually talk with support when they have real issues, reloading site in order to claim faucet isn't real issue.
You should go straight ahead with your question and not replying with something irrelevant over and over again - guy told you that he is support and you continued to troll him.

Besides, zoomdice has already been negative tagged. Do you think trolling him here and spamming forum is good idea?

Uh, thank you for calm me down. Yes, this is true. This was not a strong issue anyway this was a issue.
In the first moment I do not think about refresh a page I thought about give a issue to the support staff.
I thought this is a seriously site where they will professionaly resolve my issue. Unfortunately I got banned for nothing.
I had a plan to post my situation to the aware peoples against this site. Unfortunately the administrator make me angry.
Anyway thank you for stop me Wink This is not good to spam in Scammers topic. Peoples will create their own opinion. Good luck ShitScamsite Smiley
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

This is the ip you used when you contacted support

79.163.189.141 which is located in Gdansk, Poland

But when we checked our database and find out with an user with username: pinguin
then you posted in chat

1st message: Just write to the support staff with a issue
2nd message: what is your username so i can ban you you are wasting my time

after few more messages we mute you from chat.

Then you create another 2 account: DontBanMe and DontBanMePlz

when we check ip we find a different ip: 117.227.95.118

which is from odisha, india

and we find 2 more users with same ip: SasinghAxx and SasIsAxx

they both were used by jojo.

And then i lookup your location here in btctalk and it's showing you are now in india.

ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

I have wasted hours to prove my point. i know people here in btctalk are more then smart enough to understand whats really going on.

Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

I have wasted hours to prove my point. i know people here in btctalk are more then smart enough to understand whats really going on.

You have hours to prove your scammed  Roll Eyes

I do not create any other account then Pinguin I also played on luckygames with the same username. Smiley
My ip is correct I'm from Poland and after ban I come on the btctalk not create second account on your Scamshitsite ^^
do not flatter yourself Smiley

You still didnt proof anything from your words so sh** ** Cry  Kiss

This is over marlboroza have right. now dont do scammers from your users. Please admit to your mistake.
Peoples will create their own opinions about your site. This is your decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: