Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hyip Script + Template | Selfmade and Unique  (Read 481 times)
BaxxClick (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

Hey!
I search a Programer, that can program a Hyip Script and a Unique Template, like Control-Finance.com
Also with this Payment Methods: AdvCash, Payeer, perfect money and Bitcoin (CoinPayments)
All must be selfmade, and the theme must be unique and pretty..

The Budget is 800 Dollar.

Best Regards
BaxxClici

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:53:40 PM

You should not spin around some websites that operate on crap ponzi schemes. They will turn into a scam in the end. However if you want to have it you can just buy a running website plan after googling it . I am not sure about the unique stuff you are looking for.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

You should not spin around some websites that operate on crap ponzi schemes. They will turn into a scam in the end. However if you want to have it you can just buy a running website plan after googling it . I am not sure about the unique stuff you are looking for.

I think that you don't understand that Op here is looking to buy a HYIP site.
He knows already that these sites are created for deceive and eventually steal others money.

Op, you really should look to do something else, instead of this that you are trying to do here.
Just a shame...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:57:09 PM

He knows already that these sites are created for deceive and eventually steal others money.

Op, you really should look to do something else, instead of this that you are trying to do here.
Just a shame...

not hyip site, but hyip script, title buy script with template

to op is you not scamer you can buy hyip scrip in goldcoder, you can request about payment youre site in there
in there bitcoin payment enable, but goldcoder is old hyip script , iam not understand in there always update script or not

Hyip script price in there only 166 dollar, another budget you can use to custome youre script
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

Just a shame...

Maybe he just want script and template? And maybe he will customize it into another website like knowledge but similiar to hyip. Or another, i dont know. Since he says the budget is 800$ , if just for script and template just 150$ (maximum maybe 250$).

But if OP seriously want to do something bad, well idk Sad

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
zapphirecoins

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

Hey!
I search a Programer, that can program a Hyip Script and a Unique Template, like Control-Finance.com
Also with this Payment Methods: AdvCash, Payeer, perfect money and Bitcoin (CoinPayments)
All must be selfmade, and the theme must be unique and pretty..

The Budget is 800 Dollar.

Best Regards
BaxxClici

PM me about my portfolio and your networking plan with clearly, i will consider to make it for you.
thanks

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: