Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:09:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VPN for crypto  (Read 2628 times)
DimaPechka

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:43:54 PM

TunnelBear good program, I used it in Google Chrome. But you have to pay if you use it often.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:51:07 AM

check here the top 10 vpn
http://www.10bestvpnservices.com/

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:10:41 PM

TunnelBear good program, I used it in Google Chrome. But you have to pay if you use it often.

There are many VPN available for pc to Google playstore. Its all upto your choice. If you wish to use the vpn service for exclusive business you choose the standard vpn like cisco client connect. If you are using it personal purpose you can even use betternet or super vpn.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:28:18 AM

There are many VPN available for pc to Google playstore. Its all upto your choice. If you wish to use the vpn service for exclusive business you choose the standard vpn like cisco client connect. If you are using it personal purpose you can even use betternet or super vpn.
I sometimes use VPN so that I won't lose means of communication and updates. Especially in bitcoin forum. Talking about VPN for crypto, it does make sense because it can help both companies wherever developer it belongs to. There are many free VPN app from google though but I guess the quality is different when there's a payment. Otherwise there is a limited trial to offer.

TwaiteTokyo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

private internet access

it used to supported bitcointalk forum/
andloveme

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:10:06 AM

I used Hotspot Shield, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, & Cryptostorm on my router. They're all good services.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:20:24 AM

What is the suggested premium VPN to use with crypto?

I would like to use it to deal at the deep web so it has to support TOR browser. In addition, work from mobile phone and allow torrent and SSH to my remote server. Preferably from a country with "loose" law enforcement.

It is not my intention to use it for clearly malicious purposes, though.
In my country, i think vpn is not widely used in the previous years but at this year 2017 particularly this last june up to now vpn is known and became widely use especially in my place. People easily adopt this. I tried it before and due to some problem I did not continue it. Well in some other people they find it good and better. Through this they can do lots of things through their mobile phones and laptop. I also tried before VPN in bitcoin and I find it okey. Now I knew someone who always bitcoin using VPN and I haven't heard anything bad about it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cryptiko

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

Anyone have any thoughts on NordVPN?
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

I think Express VPN is your best choice for bitcoin payment but keep in mind that they do keep some connection logs even tho their website says that they don't.

express vpn will be one  of good choice, it has more than 140 server and fast connection. i just search it on Google and found that express vpn has features "VPN Split Tunneling" i never use express vpn but Google said that it features means allows you to route some of your device traffic through a VPN while letting the rest directly access the internet.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Dite1989 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

Considering your highly positive feedback about Express VPN, I think I will go with it. I have done my own research about this particular VPN and as a matter of fact, your feedback is not so different than other reviewers' ratings. You can read the features on their own website, but every provider says that their service is excellent. The difference is, at Express VPN, people agree with it x))

Although the thread served my purpose, I decided to keep open it. In this way, people who are interested in other VPNs could benefit from the ongoing discussion too.

slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:32:54 PM

VPN usage for cryptocurrency is found effective with very limited service providers. I haven't come across any of the VPN service renderer who accepts bitcoin. Trusted service providers accept mostly in terms of USD and several service renders have started accepting in terms of local currency.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

Considering your highly positive feedback about Express VPN, I think I will go with it. I have done my own research about this particular VPN and as a matter of fact, your feedback is not so different than other reviewers' ratings. You can read the features on their own website, but every provider says that their service is excellent. The difference is, at Express VPN, people agree with it x))

Although the thread served my purpose, I decided to keep open it. In this way, people who are interested in other VPNs could benefit from the ongoing discussion too.
I have not tested express vpn yet. Basically I have subscribed (or availed trail) with more than 40 VPN providers and the best choice for me must be private internet access. They have vast IP locations and covering all the VPN technologies still coming up with cheaper prices compared to any other compositors. Before going with express vpn I like to suggest you to try to avail trail. Or going for one month or least period of paid subscription also may ensure your peace of mind.
SirPereira

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:36:39 PM

This website seems to describe in detail the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular options in regards of VPNs: https://vpnreport.org/

Seems like the most popular one is Tunnelbear. To be honest, from that list I have already used two: PIA (Private Internet Access) and PureVPN and have nothing against. Stopped using PIA some time ago because there I didn't really trusted their support responses regarding how the logs were being kept or saved.

I have been using PureVPN so far and nothing to complain about.  Wink
mlhd90

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

This website seems to describe in detail the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular options in regards of VPNs: https://vpnreport.org/

Seems like the most popular one is Tunnelbear. To be honest, from that list I have already used two: PIA (Private Internet Access) and PureVPN and have nothing against. Stopped using PIA some time ago because there I didn't really trusted their support responses regarding how the logs were being kept or saved.

I agree with you entirely, And I also use Purepro, great if you want to hide your IP. But still a lot of other VPN software as well as Zenmate, HMA Pro, CyberGhost VPN .... you can experience it. Purevpn software, when we choose a country to connect to, can see that there are many IP addresses in each country.  Kiss
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

I agree with you entirely, And I also use Purepro, great if you want to hide your IP. But still a lot of other VPN software as well as Zenmate, HMA Pro, CyberGhost VPN .... you can experience it. Purevpn software, when we choose a country to connect to, can see that there are many IP addresses in each country.  Kiss

You seems little bit Sounds with the IT knowledge. Please be sure that you should dig up the old topic which is been already answered and op satisfied about his query. By the way you can should not dig it unwantedly. To be go with official VPN client contact you can use Cisco client to that.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:01:58 PM

Purevpn has been seen as a pretty common vpn service that people use for being safe on the internet. Tunnel bear is okay, but the free version is not something I would use if I was trying to do serious work with a vpn. I'd much rather use something like private internet access, even though it costs a significant amount. They have claimed and have shown that they really keep your browsing and work completely anonymous which is very useful for what you need it for.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

Purevpn has been seen as a pretty common vpn service that people use for being safe on the internet. Tunnel bear is okay, but the free version is not something I would use if I was trying to do serious work with a vpn. I'd much rather use something like private internet access, even though it costs a significant amount. They have claimed and have shown that they really keep your browsing and work completely anonymous which is very useful for what you need it for.
PureVPN has session limits for every 24 hours. It means you cannot use them unlimited. When you keep on breaching sessions limits, your account will be barred regardless of how long you have subscribed with them.

Tunnel bear is good with their free services. Otherwise, with very less number of IP locations, you cannot find it worth for your money.

I believe almost VPN providers has some pros and cons. It is always good choosing a service based on our needs. For that availing trail for free of cost will be the right way of approaching.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

After searching and trying a lot of vpn from whole internet, i just found some of them very elegant.Express Vpn was one among hundreds which worked smooth,literally as they are promising to provide from their end.
Express vpn has all those features including btc payment option.
mlhd90

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:12:07 PM

You seems little bit Sounds with the IT knowledge. Please be sure that you should dig up the old topic which is been already answered and op satisfied about his query. By the way you can should not dig it unwantedly. To be go with official VPN client contact you can use Cisco client to that.
You seem very good at IT. With this topic I just want to exchange and find out more, if you do not agree with my opinion may be ignored. With limited language I just want to exchange and learn more, are you sure you know more about IT than I am, with the knowledge you just said? lololololololololol
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

I do not use vpn. But, my friend advice, if you want to use a premium vpn given free for 7 days.
The name of the vpn is zenmate.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: