Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion Deep Opinion  (Read 2386 times)
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:53:54 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 10:38:07 PM by africa34

deeponion is the best project in 2017 you can see that deeponion ann thread have more than 1200 page in just 3 month
  i don't know the reason why people said that Onion a scam .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:16:48 AM

To tell the truth, it's very shady and outrageous for me. Trying to keep away from it. Maybe I'm wrong and time will show  Wink

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:44:42 AM

To tell the truth, it's very shady and outrageous for me. Trying to keep away from it. Maybe I'm wrong and time will show  Wink
What is shady about the project, it would be helpful to provide more details about your own observations, for me nothing is wrong about the project, the only issue I have before was that it seems the developer is centoring their forum but with time, I could see some people are abusing the process and real actions need to be made

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:21:06 AM

For those in this topic that have not noticed yet:
The required Bitcointalk registration date limit for the free airdrops has been moved up to september 1st.

Click on mine or any Deeponion signature to apply.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:03:54 AM

The required Bitcointalk registration date limit for the free airdrops has been moved up to september 1st.

What are you saying, is it October 1st or September 1st because we have past September 1st we are only close to October 1st in few days.
Again I thought the signature is opened and continuum

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:15:54 AM

Deep onion is my favourite coin to invest for long time.it has a huge potential to go high level price. I am buying deep onion and holding it for five years.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Knepala

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:33:06 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 07:48:48 AM by Knepala

What are you saying, is it October 1st or September 1st because we have past September 1st we are only close to October 1st in few days.
Again I thought the signature is opened and continuum

I am saying exactly what I wrote??

At first only accounts older than july 12th were eligible to participate in the airdop. Now that requirement has been changed, and Bitcointalk accounts with registration dates up to september 1st can apply to get weekly free Onions.

Check the distribution statistics here to to see how much you could earn in this campaign:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

Get more info about Deeponion on the official site or in the ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0). And sign up for the airdrop by clicking one of our signatures.

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:35:29 AM

I heard the dev hold more than 50% of the coin and all these tiny fractions of drop is to suck in the user that will buy his stash in short to long term. Nothing is absolutely free in life.
Knepala

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

I heard the dev hold more than 50% of the coin and all these tiny fractions of drop is to suck in the user that will buy his stash in short to long term. Nothing is absolutely free in life.

Well..
Good thing this is blockchain, where you can check out everything for yourselves in ledgers and trackers, so you don't just have to believe everything you are being told..

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:46:20 AM

Responding to the comment above me, yeah you are right it's blockchain yadayada.... and you can't believe everything you are been told. You can check it for yourself. But when authority on issue relating to blockchain are speaking based on knowledge do you have to keep wasting precious time by checking and re-checkng info that are not that important?
Knepala

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:13:34 AM

How does one become an authority on blockchain?

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:42:06 AM

Marketing strategy of deep onion is very risky.
They have huge airdrop campaigns and this make big dumps. After finishing all airdrops will see a jump but not sure
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:58:31 AM

No, you are right. Time will only make it clearer. It's already obvious to people who have been around a while that this is a complete scam. It's easily one of the worst scams I've seen in the crypto space. I can't tell if Deep Onion's army of trolls is too stupid to realize that the devs control the vast majority of supply and are staking it, or if they are all just hacked accounts.

I was lurking in Meta, and it seems like a lot of recently hacked accounts are wearing the Deep Onion signature. Plus, that would explain why so many people are claiming that they aren't getting paid for wearing the signature. Non-insiders are just used for free advertising for as long as it lasts.

g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:14:39 AM

I did not like this coin at all
something is just not right about it
btw, ok its uses TOR.. so? there are many coins that use TOR that were not premined and they use more things not only TOR.
Spectrecoin uses TOR + stealth adress + decentrlised +  multi sig
so all this airdrops and pump&dump wont help the coin be good.. its not that special . . sry
pasmas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:32:35 AM

This is one of the most promising coins outthere. I bought some at Nova and following the development. It is very young but the devs are very transparent and they deliver

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:39:02 AM

i see deep onion price is falling down  so fast

from  4 usd to 0.6 usd , reason is have so many dumper and no exchange  when novaexchange close new register , i think  this project have a huge community best support .price is now so cheap .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

This is one of the most promising coins outthere. I bought some at Nova and following the development. It is very young but the devs are very transparent and they deliver

Transparent... how so? What have they delivered on, besides "airdrops" of a premined coin? And I put "airdrop" in quotes because it's a signature campaign where they don't pay out most of the participants. That would be marked a scam within a day if it were posted in the Services forum.

All I see is fake hype about some vaporware called "Deepsend" or "Deeptrust" but there is no explanation of how it will work. There is no transparency of development. It's just a premine where the devs have the audacity to stake the premine. And they scam their signature promoters. It's all very sad.

This is probably one of the worst spectacles I've seen on this forum. I think DT1/DT2 folks ought to start tagging some of these people, to be honest.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

Transparent... how so? What have they delivered on, besides "airdrops" of a premined coin? And I put "airdrop" in quotes because it's a signature campaign where they don't pay out most of the participants. That would be marked a scam within a day if it were posted in the Services forum.

All I see is fake hype about some vaporware called "Deepsend" or "Deeptrust" but there is no explanation of how it will work. There is no transparency of development. It's just a premine where the devs have the audacity to stake the premine. And they scam their signature promoters. It's all very sad.

This is probably one of the worst spectacles I've seen on this forum. I think DT1/DT2 folks ought to start tagging some of these people, to be honest.

They actually did explain how the DeepSend will work in their newsletter, it is also publicly available on the official DO Forum. I'm not a crypto expert, but if I understood it well, DeepSend should be based on an integrated coin mixer, so basically the same way as Dash does it.

And what do you mean by "they don't pay out most of the participants"? As long as I know, everybody who follows the rules gets paid. If somebody is banned by mistake, they can write an appeal and be double-checked and reconsidered. It's not devs fault that some people obviously can't read the conditions properly.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

People throw the word scam around so much it's lost its meaning.  What's rubbing some people the wrong way is that the dev has a lot of Onions in reserve; so thus he could get 'really' rich off of this.  Ummmm... yea, I hope he does!! I want the Onions I have to be worth something as well!  

The biggest problem is that it's supposed to be proof-of-stake. But users cannot meaningfully stake because the developers are staking with the pre-mined coins. The developers control the vast majority of Onions, which means that the community has zero say over (and did not consent to) the developers massively inflating the supply. <snip>

My understanding is by the end of the 40-week signature campaign 70% of the pre-mined coins will be distributed to signature users, while 20% has been allocated to bounties.  That leaves only 10% left for mining and 10% left for the devs.  Really I see this no different than most ICO's where the dev's sometimes leave more than 50% of the coins for themselves for future development, but instead of shelling out cash for the ICO we're just adding a signature to BCT.

Honestly, I see this as the most 'fair' distribution model for new coins.  ICO's allows deep pockets to get majority stake and pure mining brings in the heavy ASIC hitters, again making it difficult to get a large stake.  Finally, the details aren't solidified, but anyone who's on the signature campaign for 20+ weeks and makes it to the end will be a voting founder.  So that's a nice bonus!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:18:26 PM

I am interested to see what happens, but I anticipate as soon as an exchange appears, a majority will leave the campaign and dump their coins for whatever they can get.

Deeponion is already in exchanges I think. The thing that prevents people from dumping is that the airdrop will be going on for a long while until next year if I am not mistaken. And the requirement for the participants to remain until the end is that they will not withdraw more than 10% of onions in their wallet. Let us all wait until the end of this airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: