Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO creation: make clear some things  (Read 518 times)
boy130 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:49:15 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 12:16:25 AM by boy130

Hi,

Last time I am very interested in technical aspects of ethereum ICO creation. Could you tell me please if I understand things correctly in both parts:

CREATION PART:

1. I need to create token contract in ethereum.

2. I need to create crowdsale contract related with my token.

After it I can post contract address on ICO's website and start raising funds by selling my token coins.

DISTRIBUTION PART:

Situation 1: If I will share my profits from future startup with investors. I will need to collect data from ethereum tokens blockchain about addresses and amounts invested. And after that create a special script which will sends mass bounties on collected addresses? And if my startup will sell service for bitcoins I will need to exchange profit to ethereums for it.
P.S. In this situation I can't add my token to exchanges because I will not able to send bounties then, right?

Situation 2: If I will use my token as main startup currency (for example if it is gambling project). Then investors profit will from token price growing when I launch my startup, right? For it I will need to add my token in exchanges like liqui.io etc.

Is it all basically correct or no? If no then explain me in simple words whats wrong (technically also).

Thanks in advance!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranih

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

First of all, I hope you have a product with an ecosystem in which the token will be used.

Creating the token = creating a smart contract.

What is crowdsale contract? do you mean legal documents?

Situation 1 sounds like you're selling securities (stocks). You can do that of course but bear that in mind...

boy130 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:27:10 AM

First of all, I hope you have a product with an ecosystem in which the token will be used.

Situation 1 sounds like you're selling securities (stocks). You can do that of course but bear that in mind...

It looks like you don't know anything about ICO's creation and posted this message just for signature campaign...
gerstaro

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

Hi,

Last time I am very interested in technical aspects of ethereum ICO creation. Could you tell me please if I understand things correctly in both parts:

CREATION PART:

After it I can post contract address on ICO's website and start raising funds by selling my token coins.

DISTRIBUTION PART:

Situation 1: If I will share my profits from future startup with investors. I will need to collect data from ethereum tokens blockchain about addresses and amounts invested. And after that create a special script which will sends mass bounties on collected addresses? And if my startup will sell service for bitcoins I will need to exchange profit to ethereums for it.
P.S. In this situation I can't add my token to exchanges because I will not able to send bounties then, right?

Situation 2: If I will use my token as main startup currency (for example if it is gambling project). Then investors profit will from token price growing when I launch my startup, right? For it I will need to add my token in exchanges like liqui.io etc.

Is it all basically correct or no? If no then explain me in simple words whats wrong (technically also).

Did you mention the conditions of crowdsale in the smart contract code in solidity ? I mean the bounties, min cap reached , allocations to different addresses for presale, developers or contributors and crowsale ? Yes you r right you have to add it in exchanges like bitrex. Please feel free to discuss anything on ethrium development. I am a full stack developer in etherium and have experience in developing smart contract for many ICOs.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/etherium-blockchain-developers-needed-mainak-banerjee

boy130 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

Did you mention the conditions of crowdsale in the smart contract code in solidity ? I mean the bounties, min cap reached , allocations to different addresses for presale, developers or contributors and crowsale ? Yes you r right you have to add it in exchanges like bitrex. Please feel free to discuss anything on ethrium development. I am a full stack developer in etherium and have experience in developing smart contract for many ICOs.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/etherium-blockchain-developers-needed-mainak-banerjee

You kidding?! In this thread you are looking for somebody who can help you with ethereum development but here you are offering same services for me? You even can't write ETHEREUM without mistakes. Your answer another new nonsense. I am sure you even didn't read my thread 100% before posting this...  Angry
ranih

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

It looks like you don't know anything about ICO's creation and posted this message just for signature campaign...

What are you talking about?!
Is there anything wrong in my reply?

AuctusProject

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

Hi,

CREATION PART:

DISTRIBUTION PART:

I would add to the "Creation part" writing a White Paper, validating your business, writing a estrategic plan (SWOT is really important here), and maybe developing a Viable Product. With all scams around the community is demanding to see a good plan and project, a business plan that in fact matches wtih the blockchain.

About the first situation I can't see why you couldn't distribute bounties if your tokens are listed on exchanges.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:10:10 PM

it looks like you don't know anything about ICO's creation and posted this message just for signature campaign...
You are the one who don't know anything about web development or an ICO.If someone steps in to help you,either respect them or stop fucking begging for free help from the community.
As a blockchain programmer,I'd have guided you with details and appropriate resources but since you have too much attitude to not know how to talk to people,I guess I'll keep my knowledge to myself.
Just a question : Why bother opening threads if you are delusioned that you are the greatest programmer alive ?

You kidding?! In this thread you are looking for somebody who can help you with ethereum development but here you are offering same services for me? You even can't write ETHEREUM without mistakes. Your answer another new nonsense. I am sure you even didn't read my thread 100% before posting this...  Angry
Go back to school,learn some manners.
boy130 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:25:12 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 10:23:39 PM by boy130

I would add to the "Creation part" writing a White Paper, validating your business, writing a estrategic plan (SWOT is really important here), and maybe developing a Viable Product. With all scams around the community is demanding to see a good plan and project, a business plan that in fact matches wtih the blockchain.

Thank you for your advice. But I am interesting now more in technical steps not all. But thanks I regret it.  Smiley

About the first situation I can't see why you couldn't distribute bounties if your tokens are listed on exchanges.

If somebody bought tokens on exchange then how I can know his direct ethereum address for sharing profits from future startup? I will know exchange address not his... In bounties I mean future profit sharing. Not money for translation, sig. campaign etc.  Smiley

Still waiting for useful information. Roll Eyes I agree also on paid$$$ consultation if you are really expert in it.
boy130 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:08:51 AM

up  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: