Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 31814 times)
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:12:37 AM

Newbie account talking about bounty hunter and say scam because you afraid with your main account will get denied from bounty list if you talk use your main account lol  Grin
Exactly, they are not afraid to show their real identity because they maybe afraid they will not be accepted.
But in some way he has a point, why are the devs afraid to release the bounty one time when they collected 30 million dollars.
Think about it.
The teams is not afraid to release it, there are few big news coming in this coming weeks and the distribution bounty is in the list of work to do also. But due to the amounts of stuff and incoming news they cannot give an exact day for distribution,

Just be patient and have faith.
It will be less than 60 days for sure.

That newbies that so scare to use main acc can come back with the FUD if the teams didnt deliver after 60days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:18:36 AM

Bounty for all Programs will be paid in up to a maximum of 60 days after the end of the ICO(4th August), in order to mantain market at a good level and also give Bounty Hunters the chance to receive Tokens which already have value built into them.

This has been stated before and there will be no other approximation other than this since it can be considered Insider Trading.

As of this moment the total Pool is equal to almost 200k$, releasing such a big amount on market right away would surrely affect the price and the general standing of a newly estabilished platform, so you have to understand this, especially since it's been stated several times throughout the Thread. You will receive Tokens that will have a higher dollar equivalent value than you initially thought they would have, so it benefits you as well.

Stupid reason from Dev, they are scamming Bounty hunters, they will not pay at all, real amount is not 200k$ but only 140k$, 74000(bounty total) x 2$(current price).
they raised 30million$, but they afraid for 140k$ effect the market, that is bullshit, this bounty program only want to scam participant.
the team will runaway before 60 days, and abondoned this stox.

SCAM ALERT !!!!

Dont buy any STX, soon it will Drop to 1 satoshi

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:58:31 PM

Whats wrong with you? With that big red font.

Clearly a stupid statement just by a glance.

You better find something else to do.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:17:45 PM

I hope when bounty distribution stox going to 50$  Grin
That price would be so very nice!! I will wait for my stox token even it takes 60 days,as long as we get some extra bonus because of our patience waiting for 2 months. Isnt it good? What do you think guys?

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:29:48 PM

That price would be so very nice!! I will wait for my stox token even it takes 60 days,as long as we get some extra bonus because of our patience waiting for 2 months. Isnt it good? What do you think guys?
well yeah i guess that is a good decision right there, waiting is a virtue here, and we can all be rich if we all just follow that plan. stox has something big potential so better to save some of it.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:31:19 PM

I don't feel the same. We have done our work thus deserve payment. Considering us dumpers doesn't seem fit. Stox is not the only campaign around, several other campaigns run good in past and paid bounty participants immediately. Their price didn't get kill drastically.
I think it is extra-cautious step by Stox and at least must have told about reward freeze initially.  Undecided
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:02:32 PM

the team just want to earn that 200K USD first through pumping and dumping STOX. after earnings those money, they will then dump the rest of what they hold and then distribute the bounties. you guys dump your bounties for at least $1/STX and they buy them back. so just be patient you guys will get your STOX.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:05:56 PM

the team just want to earn that 200K USD first through pumping and dumping STOX. after earnings those money, they will then dump the rest of what they hold and then distribute the bounties. you guys dump your bounties for at least $1/STX and they buy them back. so just be patient you guys will get your STOX.  Grin

yeah they will all get their STOX but in a matter of time, 60 days is not short period of time, so they must be patient here, congratulations participants you are lucky to be part of this program.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:14:47 PM

Great Bounty Campaign, good work moderator.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:22:44 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 05:24:44 PM by ColorlessK

Bounty for all Programs will be paid in up to a maximum of 60 days after the end of the ICO(4th August), in order to mantain market at a good level and also give Bounty Hunters the chance to receive Tokens which already have value built into them.

This has been stated before and there will be no other approximation other than this since it can be considered Insider Trading.

As of this moment the total Pool is equal to almost 200k$, releasing such a big amount on market right away would surrely affect the price and the general standing of a newly estabilished platform, so you have to understand this, especially since it's been stated several times throughout the Thread. You will receive Tokens that will have a higher dollar equivalent value than you initially thought they would have, so it benefits you as well.

Stupid reason from Dev, they are scamming Bounty hunters, they will not pay at all, real amount is not 200k$ but only 140k$, 74000(bounty total) x 2$(current price).
they raised 30million$, but they afraid for 140k$ effect the market, that is bullshit, this bounty program only want to scam participant.

SCAM ALERT !!!!

Hey man, so first things first. I am not the dev, but rather the Bounty Manager. Second of all, STX price is 2.40$ and has been like that for a week now. So the math is actually 74k X 2.40 =177.600. Now, what did I say? Let me quote "Almost 200k". Which is exactly what 180k is.

Now to get to the real problem. Scamming participants? How did you even get to that? Bounties will be paid and it's been stated countless times before that they will be paid. And 60 days is the maximum time it can take, as stated by Shahrul, one of the Telegram Moderators, it will be most surely be paid sooner than that. The difference between the STOX team and these other projects you talk about is that they respect deadlines, so they would rather give you a longer estimation and be on time, than say we'll pay in 1 week and pay in 4.  

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

colorless just dont even acknowledge stupid trolls like this guy, we all have trust in you and know this isnt a scam dont worry Smiley
let him go crawl in his little troll cave and sleep for a while haha
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:58:18 PM

ColorlessK
Do not pay attention for him. Of course everyone like to receive bounty soon and me too. But also everyone may wait. It is not a problem. Just do that you need to do )))
Regards!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Nadia_l

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:20:25 PM

Hello Devs!
I was registered on the twitter bounty campaign, and have registered in the week 2 form under #516, where I also input my retweets during this week.
But after all, in the summary twitter spreadsheets list, where I`m under #450, I had 0 tokens and a comment "No Submission".
Can You explain to me what this means and will I receive my tokens,  which I earned, spending my time for?
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:35:42 PM

Hello Devs!
I was registered on the twitter bounty campaign, and have registered in the week 2 form under #516, where I also input my retweets during this week.
But after all, in the summary twitter spreadsheets list, where I`m under #450, I had 0 tokens and a comment "No Submission".
Can You explain to me what this means and will I receive my tokens,  which I earned, spending my time for?

Spreadsheets have already been sent out so I cannot make any new changes.

But you are right, I must have missed it and since it's my mistake you deserve payment for your work so after Distribution is done please message me and I will compensate you for the equivalent you were to earn.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:56:47 PM

The spreadsheet is fixed and every bounty participants waiting for payments. I think the payment will arrive soon.
seven.71

Activity: 770

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:11:23 PM

SCAM ALERT !!!!

This cave man is like a hungry man not getting paid already said scam lol ,still thanking you at paying though delay than you do not get paid
You should talk to other multi account participants like you,,,  troll

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

SCAM ALERT !!!!

This cave man is like a hungry man not getting paid already said scam lol ,still thanking you at paying though delay than you do not get paid
You should talk to other multi account participants like you,,,  troll

it's bad to troll in good project , this project very nice and little troll not take effect for this project
LOL

Nadia_l

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:14:53 AM

Hello Devs!

But you are right, I must have missed it and since it's my mistake you deserve payment for your work so after Distribution is done please message me and I will compensate you for the equivalent you were to earn.

Thank You ColorlessK for the responding!

But how can I know when the Distribution is done, in order to message You?
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:58:06 AM

Hello Devs!
Can You explain to me what this means and will I receive my tokens,  which I earned, spending my time for?

Thank You ColorlessK for the responding!

But how can I know when the Distribution is done, in order to message You?
I think when payments are made, this thread will "explode" from grateful post, you will see it immediately
Shahrul09

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:30:08 AM

https://twitter.com/LuisSuarez9/status/901004897625268224

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYNd19wAeBD/?taken-by=luissuarez9

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: