Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for DDos service  (Read 298 times)
iimpact (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:28:59 AM

As the title says Im looking for ddos service, target is a scumbag cheater, iptv provider.

Contact me on PM with your offer I can pay by my personal verified Paypal (family and friends/personal payment) account once you show me your service is for real.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fweebie5

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Fweebs

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:43:39 PM

As the title says Im looking for ddos service, target is a scumbag cheater, iptv provider.

Contact me on PM with your offer I can pay by my personal verified Paypal (family and friends/personal payment) account once you show me your service is for real.

Does this question really have to be asked at the Forums ? Roll Eyes Just doing a google search lead me to an abundant list of sites offering similar services but since you asked... LOL

http://booterblacklist.com
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

Hey, pm this guy https://www.facebook.com/BeautifulHera , he is my friend and he can do it with cheap price and very fast. Pm on facebook because he doesn't have bitcointalk account.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

First of all, you are asking for a service which is not ethical.
Secondly you are offering to pay through Paypal, even if you show its yours, there is a chance of reversal even after six months.
Better you purchase bitcoins with Paypal, deposit the money with a trusted escrow in this forum and get your job done.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:56:48 PM

and you got negative trust because of that.
seriously,you said 'target is a scumbag cheater,iptv privider'. < seriously?
don't asking for something unethical in this comunity,if you want to spread your disease
#makethiscommunitygreatagain
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:36:38 AM

Oh a member that have a negative trust searching for a ddos service to avoid a scumbag cheater? So ithink red trust is doesnt matter right now and i want to help i search some ddos service and  i found some on google. Idont know if you like the price .. if you want the details pm me cause i save it for you . If you dont like my suggeation.try to search it on your own. Im just helping Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: