Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you rather  (Read 928 times)
Pepperot (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:15:05 PM

Since this is only rather unformal forum where "newbies" try to farm comments... I have a question to ask:
Would you rather fight a horse-sized chicken? or 20 chicken-sized horses?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:38:07 PM

Since this is only rather unformal forum where "newbies" try to farm comments...

Huh
mapaedae

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:35:45 PM

defiantly 20 chicken-sized horses. That way you could see them flying after you kicked them like a fotball (or perhaps medicineball).
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:39:44 PM

Since this is only rather unformal forum where "newbies" try to farm comments... I have a question to ask:

Definately 20 chicken sized horses.  Chickens are omnivores, and one the size of a horse would be a velociraptor; whereas all horses are herbavores.  I would much rather be fighting many small herbavores than one very large one that would consider me a potential meal.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
raze

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:47:46 PM

Can you imagine a 2m tall chicken? Dude, it's beak would be massive and you'd probably get killed.

I'm going with the chicken-sized horses, which really don't have any defensive capabilities.

BTC --16FPbgyUZdTm1voAfi26VZ3RH7apTFGaPm
LTC -- Lhd3gmj84BWqx7kQgqUA7gyoogsLeJbCXb
PPC -- PRpKGjgjNLFv8eR7VVv7jBaP8aexDFqk4C
Dasneko

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:12:45 AM

A horse sized chicken would be a very ferocious enemy capable of doing some real damage. Chicken sized horses on the other hand... Id probably not even have to do anything.
bitcointrader55

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:50:58 AM

horse sized chicken. That's alot of chicken nuggets lol.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:53:07 AM

Did you bring a shotgun?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

suwaro626

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:56:19 AM

I just had this conversation in class with my teacher and a few classmates a few weeks back except it was along the lines of 100 duck sized horses instead of 20 chicken sized horses. Nonetheless, I would do my best to avoid something like http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/1-duck-sized-horse-vs-100-horse-sized-ducks.jpg
bitcointrader55

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:56:55 AM

Did you bring a shotgun?

I brought a bazooka.

I like extra crispy.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 01:32:07 AM

20 chicken-sized horses.
Walt Sobchak

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

God rest Donnie's soul.

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:14:49 AM

Is there a coin reward for slaying the 20 chicken sized horses?

Smokey, this is not 'nam, this is bowling. There are rules. Do as the dude would wish, and mine some Lebowskis! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260311.0
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:48:40 AM

Definitely the horse-sized chicken. The Square/Cube Law says it would break its scrawny legs the instant it tried to stand up before quickly dying from its weak heart failing to pump its massive volume of blood to its oversized body. I win by default.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:51:21 AM

Definitely the horse-sized chicken. The Square/Cube Law says it would break its scrawny legs the instant it tried to stand up before quickly dying from its weak heart failing to pump its massive volume of blood to its oversized body. I win by default.

Nope.  Dinosaurs were precursers to modern birds.  A horse sized chicken would stand up fine, and then eat you.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:59:12 AM

Nope.  Dinosaurs were precursers to modern birds.  A horse sized chicken would stand up fine, and then eat you.
Dinosaurs (at the kinds you're talking about) had proportionally thicker legs than chickens. They're a different beast entirely. The question was specifically about horse-sized chickens, not horse-sized dinosaurs. A chicken cannot be made horse-sized without either killing it nearly instantly or giving it (proportionally) thicker bones and muscles, a smaller body, a larger heart and lungs, and so many other modifications that it no longer even remotely resembles a chicken.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Aragami

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 05:21:59 AM

Hm. Horse-sized Chicken. I aint no pussy. Come at me bro-chicken.

Seriously, imagine the chicken wings on that!!!! You could eat delicious chicken meat for ages by taking one of those out. On the other hand, if you kill 20 chicken-sized horses - are you going to eat horse meat? Really? HMMMMM.
enderbender

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:39:54 AM

20 chicken-sized horses of courses
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:45:07 AM

The horse-sized chicken. Ever heard of a chicken killing anyone? No. But horses kill/injure people all the time!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
sour_diesel

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:59:53 AM

The horse sized chicken would peck your face off instantly, it's a no-brainer
Pepperot (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:06:38 AM

well i would definitely want to see those two sides fight each other :-D