Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:46:42 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Learn to control your emotion or rather trade without emotion it cant help... Trading is very risky but indeed profitable at the same time.. Spending too much time on trading dont see any problem as long you have all your time to do so..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

Yes its true
buy at low price , watch graphics candle
if reach 40% price from your buyed ago
sell.. but if you lucky. you can earn profit 100%
it depend condition coins
It depends on how often you are checking the market. Moreover, it is not about checking the market all the time that counts except you are a day trader, but it is about not spending too much time trading that is being said here. It is one thing to day trade, it is another thing to day trade for close to 24 hours, having few sleeps and then continuing like that the next day. Such a person will only age so fast and get his/her brain deteriorated.
Why do you need to make money and waste your health? What is your purpose to make money? For me, although I am really want to become the rich and earn more money as soon as I can, but I do not want to "pay" my health and will be die sooner than others are still the poor Tongue.

well i think you can still make more money without risking your health. all you need to do is set a specific time for all of your task in a timely manner and avoid getting overboard if your too conscious enough on your health like for example sleeping in a correct pattern and avoiding too much late because some says that can cause you a health problems like diabetes. but at the end of the day , its still depends on the person whether he wants to earn much or if he only wants enough income to support his/her needs.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

My opinion, you can speed up trading when the currency is small and you wait for the currency to increase your income or your money. now that I know it. thanks.
Daily trading really takes a lot of time and pressure because of the volatility of coin. I really do not think you can develop that long with such an investment. So I switched to hold the coin potential for a long time to have time for life and the family. I really get quite a bit of profit from the trade but I know that it's not stable and I do not want to develop so long.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

It isn't bad for spending too much time on trading cause there is a good outcome to that. But it's true because  it could give you bad health lifestyle and forgot to eat for a day just to had the trade results.

herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
I've spent too much time in trading but Id didn't made a lot of mistakes, maybe, you need to study more on trading, and maybe trading is not fit on you, so its better to try another way to earn bitcoins.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Megecoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Needing of time is different between pro users and beginners. Who have experience about trading are so much practical at their online dealing and knows how to behave with dealing. They doesn’t need so much time to take a decision what should do and what shouldn’t but for beginners its moves to 180 degree because the haven’t the proper idea what should they do and what should they avoid. If you are a beginner then you have to follow the system by you will get benefit. You have to watch some video on youtube, read some article which are related with cryptocurrency and think deeply about what can you afford and it will take so much time and its true.
Everyone have a different opinion and I have my own opinion because trade is one of the fast and good way to earn from it and I’m also doing online trade from a long time because it don’t need extra time from me and I’m also doing study it never disturbed my life its helping me in my education because I can pay my fee from bitcoin so if someone think long trade is risk or not good so I’m not agree with this I feel comfortable.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

I think it's okay if you spend a lot of time trading because you do that to make money especially if you are trading as the main job for you.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:10:43 AM

Don't spend too much money in trading.
If you really trust a coin, then stick with it. Hold it for a very long time.
You might lose your money or your money will fold a lot of times.
It is like gambling.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:21:46 AM

True. Just a couple of minutes is enough to check what are the top gainers and losers, your portfolio and setting your trades. Don't do checking every second of marketcap looking at prices and refreshing it.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

It isn't bad for spending too much time on trading cause there is a good outcome to that. But it's true because  it could give you bad health lifestyle and forgot to eat for a day just to had the trade results.

The OP isn't actually referring whether it has a bad affect on its lifestyle or health. In fact, trading is a job which you gives you freedom and doesn't require you to work at least 8 hours a day. Given that a trader is accordingly aligned to his plan and schedule. Due to this, since it will give you lots of freedom, instead wasting more time with trading, there are a lot of ventures you can move which will spread out all of your investment funds. Thus, possibility of reaping more profits. And if everything else fails with trading, you have other options to go in order to regain the incurred loss.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

If you are long term trading its enought to spend a couple of minutes trust the coin that you pick this is the best way to earn good profit dont be afraid if you see your coin down. But if you are day trading its spend too much time because every second and minutes the coin price can be change stay away from shitcoin that always dump and pump.

inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

Mistakes are good, you gain experience that is important in the future. Develop your psyche, it's important for trade
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Its not bad that you can spend too much time.in trading,most of all we need to develop our skills and more learnings about it for us to make more experience and be a hassler in trading resulting for more profit in the future.And remember theres is always a risk on trading so we better ready whatever happens it is our job to spend too much time on it.
MasterMoney

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

I recommend you focus on hold, you will see the account increased significantly after a long time, you will have more time to rest  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

For me better to spend to much time in trading,  because if you have a lot of time you can monitor every minute what happen to the coin you want to buy or you want to sell.  Most of the trader who earn a lot of profit they spend more time in trading.  And those people who are not earn good and lose profit they don't have enough time in trading. Some of us are very busy to job or being student or what status you are but you can spend time also to trading to earn more profit even it's hard for sure you can do that.  So if you want to make more profit you need enough time in trading.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

For me better to spend to much time in trading,  because if you have a lot of time you can monitor every minute what happen to the coin you want to buy or you want to sell.  Most of the trader who earn a lot of profit they spend more time in trading.  And those people who are not earn good and lose profit they don't have enough time in trading. Some of us are very busy to job or being student or what status you are but you can spend time also to trading to earn more profit even it's hard for sure you can do that.  So if you want to make more profit you need enough time in trading.

Some people are spending excessive amount of funds in trading and ICO participation. This is very wrong, they need to save some money for themselves.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Its not bad that you can spend too much time.in trading,most of all we need to develop our skills and more learnings about it for us to make more experience and be a hassler in trading resulting for more profit in the future.And remember theres is always a risk on trading so we better ready whatever happens it is our job to spend too much time on it.
Yes it isn't bad to spend a lot of time in trading and I guess it's impossible that you wouldn't spend too much time doing trading because I think trading is time consuming. Time consuming in terms of transaction due to selling or buying, and also you have to think properly when your doing it, and I guess a clear mind is a must doing this thing.
germansupremacy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

When trading you follow signals and patterns, if you are looking at the graphs the entire day then your heart can make you do a bad decision. This is why you set profit and stop loss targets when trading, to make it as automatic as possible based on the readings you have and the analysis you run. I agree you shouldn't spend too much trading as it can be counterproductive.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

i think the matter is that what you use time for: if you use your time to analyse the coins, trend of price,..to decide when to buy or sell. i think it's good.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀