Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
as what your confessions declared,your stupid mistakes is the cause why your saying that never spend more time for trading,i spend more time in crypto analyzing the movement of my target coin,whats the ups and downs in past and analyzing what would be the movement for tomorrow.in this manner im spending time but worth it since were talking about trading here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
as what your confessions declared,your stupid mistakes is the cause why your saying that never spend more time for trading,i spend more time in crypto analyzing the movement of my target coin,whats the ups and downs in past and analyzing what would be the movement for tomorrow.in this manner im spending time but worth it since were talking about trading here
Well, if we don't try to listen to those experts here in forum I don't think that there will something that will happen in our life, I don't spend too much in trading as I am not ready for the risk associated with it, yes for those who have guts it is advisable especially those who are willing to embrace the risk of it, but if not then we should instead just hold bitcoin.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

I can't, I I need to stop spending time on my laptop
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

It very much depends on the time frame in which you want to trade. If you are trading based upon a daily chart, you really don't need much time, you have have to study the chart once a day. If you trade on the 5 minutes chart you basically cannot take you eyes off the screen. Everyone choses the strategy and time frame which fit better for them.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

If you have lots of free time, it does not affect your other daily activities and you know the field you're entering in then spending too much time in trading wouldn't be a problem at all.

Don't worry too much for the mistakes that you've done because this is normal and inevitable. Just keep in mind the lessons you've learned from those mistakes to become better next time and try to set aside your emotion first because it can greatly affect your strategy. 
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

If you have lots of free time, it does not affect your other daily activities and you know the field you're entering in then spending too much time in trading wouldn't be a problem at all.

Don't worry too much for the mistakes that you've done because this is normal and inevitable. Just keep in mind the lessons you've learned from those mistakes to become better next time and try to set aside your emotion first because it can greatly affect your strategy. 
This is actually right and i do believe that the more hours being spend on trading the more experience and learnings you would really get which means it would mold you up to be a better trader soon. Dont be afraid on committing mistakes since these thing are common on this very unpredictable market. Just make it sure time has being allocated equally on the activities that you do for daily basis not just fully focused on trading alone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

It very much depends on the time frame in which you want to trade. If you are trading based upon a daily chart, you really don't need much time, you have have to study the chart once a day. If you trade on the 5 minutes chart you basically cannot take you eyes off the screen. Everyone choses the strategy and time frame which fit better for them.
It is also depending on the interest of a person. If a person is interested in trading and want to become a good trader then he need to spend more and more time in trading platform and only then he can become a good trader. For getting good information about different coins it is always necessary to keep touch with the market and that can only be done if you will spend more time in trading market.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.

Everything you did its just fine if we can control our mind to stop when we are tired.
Its not always working. When you think you are able to control your mind, but it could not working well while you are in the front of PC. You will be more emotion when in the front of PC.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

That right, i did it too and so i can not control my emotion and finally i got loss because  iam not patient to wait the price move going up ,i cut loss it but a next few hours the price going up and i miss big profit. Since that to control my emotion i move to long term trading just buy and hold some coin based on good fundamental. This is look more easy and need less time to make profit.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

It's fully true. Invest time on learning not Trading. Trade 2-3 trading site & allocate 10 min each. First check news, after that coin-market cap , then think you self what coin you buy or sell then login trading site to take action. It's very helpful strategy. Good luck
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:06:51 AM

It's fully true. Invest time on learning not Trading. Trade 2-3 trading site & allocate 10 min each. First check news, after that coin-market cap , then think you self what coin you buy or sell then login trading site to take action. It's very helpful strategy. Good luck

there is no specific time that you may have to spend but make sure that even you spend a lot of time your emotion will never be affect for and you may always stay calm in any situation of it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

what is your opinion?
I think that in order for you to succeed in trading you need to have a lot of skill and psychology to handle all the bad and good things. You should know the correct information before making any decision. Because it is so important, it affects your property. You should not be too sad because all failures give you valuable experiences that no one can teach you.
Good luck
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:33 AM

I don't think that it is true, it is best to spend time in trading but don't actually trade but only study the graph or the chart of the coins that you are watching in order to find some patterns or signs if that coin is a good buy or not because that is the best thing to do when you don't have other things to do. Spend a lot of time in trading but only for education purposes.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

For me better to spend to much time in trading,  because if you have a lot of time you can monitor every minute what happen to the coin you want to buy or you want to sell.  Most of the trader who earn a lot of profit they spend more time in trading.  And those people who are not earn good and lose profit they don't have enough time in trading. Some of us are very busy to job or being student or what status you are but you can spend time also to trading to earn more profit even it's hard for sure you can do that.  So if you want to make more profit you need enough time in trading.

Some people are spending excessive amount of funds in trading and ICO participation. This is very wrong, they need to save some money for themselves.

What saving you mean? Can you explain more specific!!
Anyway, i dont agree with you. Trader who dont have much time to trader is not always not gaining much profit.
Profit or not is not always about time but lucky and skill.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

In trading you must have enough control on your emotion to not lose your prfoit, and i think its true that you may not spend too much time in it because you can easily set the price of what you want to sell in that that kind of price, so we will just control those emotion for our profits sake.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

The more you sit at the screen and look at the charts, the greater the chance to make a mistake. You in fact know at what price you want to buy and for what to sell. Use orders.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

I think that true.
I was find a POS coin and let it staking for me.
SIGIL coin (sigilplaform.com ) are my choice
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Yes!, this is factual statement in trading. The reason been that you may over sell or buy. You tend to be under enormous pressure to trade in to profit and by so doing you sell a coin that might bring you huge profit in future and you buy the crap.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

what is your opinion?
Successfull trading needs much time. You should spend at least (!) 6-7 hours a day to get all the information about market and additional time for trading itself.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

In my opinion we have to spend good time in learning and reading more about trading rather than spending the time in making trades, especially if you re newbie with this field, you need more knowledge and skills before starting. Trading without good knowledge lead to big losses usually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: