Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got $2000 BTC - Where to throw it  (Read 1378 times)
-DarkByDesign- (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

Hi ladies & gents,

Have $2000 freed up, what would your suggestions be, what do you think will have a highest percentage of growth running up to the 1st of August before SegWit2x?

I know there is plenty of geniuses out here and I've only been trading for the past 6 months.

Wanted some coins you believe can profit in the next 2 weeks and the reason behind that? Thank you all comments and suggestions taken into consideration.

Kind regards,
-D  Roll Eyes
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:52:30 AM

bitcoin Grin
with activation of SegWit there is a good chance for a big rally. specially with all the money that BCC will pour into BTC!

but you should already know that cryptocurrency market is an unpredictable market. and most of the time with bitcoin rise altcoins get dumped.

i currently have invested in bitcoin (obviously), byteball and litecoin and if LTC goes around 0.015 i will invest a significant additional amount in it.

anything else for me is temporary. for example i saw a coin called PAY today on bittrex rising. i got a very lovely 15% profit from it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:56:05 AM

+1 for BTC right now is the best bet. Eyes are all turned to BTC. ALTs are uncertain until that time, it's risky. After that, in a couple of week, it will then be the time to reenter ALTS.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

Hi ladies & gents,

Have $2000 freed up, what would your suggestions be, what do you think will have a highest percentage of growth running up to the 1st of August before SegWit2x?

I know there is plenty of geniuses out here and I've only been trading for the past 6 months.

Wanted some coins you believe can profit in the next 2 weeks and the reason behind that? Thank you all comments and suggestions taken into consideration.

Kind regards,
-D  Roll Eyes
Just been said by those 2 people above me.. You should put up those funds on bitcoin specially BIP 91 is already locked in. You can still buy on some alts but i would really recommend on putting on bitcoin. Thats what im doing now. I sold everything do i had on alts and switch to bitcoin because i do really have the feeling that it will rise up its price later on or even after August.I wont really like to miss the chance again.
Cryptiko

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:14:12 PM

Keep it in bitcoin and hold tight!
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

Hi ladies & gents,

Kind regards,
-D  Roll Eyes

inverst ETH & BCC

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:05:11 PM

If you have 2000 dollars in your wallet its better if tou hold your bitcoin because i believe the price of bitcoin before end of this year 2017 possible price become 5000 dollars if that happen your money become double. Many people invest in bitcoin even they the date august 1 is near and i believe it will increase more in the month of august and possible price become 3000 dollars so hold it and keep buying.
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

Ethereum is always good choice, big potential, and lots of project in future.
Netko is also good investment, but future will show what is right decision Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
-DarkByDesign- (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

I see,

So basically at the moment I have $2000 worth of BTC in my wallet.

The best thing from what I see is to HOLD on BTC until after 1st of August and then see what Cryptocurrencies are worth investing in.

I also have almost 200,000 SIACOINS which I'm holding. I bought some at 0.0000300 and some at 0.0000570.

Been holding the 0.0000570 - not selling any coins which are at a MINUS. Going to hold and take double-profit from coins.

But any awesome suggestions in this thread would be helpfull, because would like some good insight perhaps in coins I have not invested time into researching which
could highlight perhaps something better.

But at this point I see a huge future for Siacoin and especially with new ASIC miners coming out next year. What are your thoughts on SiaCoin?

Thanks
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:17:21 PM

Recently there is high pump happening in lbtc litebitcoin and also expect good returns may be more than 10x one year in waves.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

I would keep some in bitcoin but I would definitely keep some money in top altcoins. The reason is simple - if most people are switching to BTC, then that is when you should put money in alts while the price is lower. You will get much better ROI investing in the best alts while they are cheap. Generally, my rule is to do the opposite of whatever the masses of people are doing, because most people are sheep. It has worked out pretty well for me so far.

Currently, I suggest ETH, ANS, STRAT, SHIFT, GAME, and SNT. Cheers.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

you should invest in alt called OMG / Omisego

https://omg.omise.co/

it's only around $1 just launched 2 weeks ago, expect the price to be $10 next year.

Blah blah
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

I see,

So basically at the moment I have $2000 worth of BTC in my wallet.

The best thing from what I see is to HOLD on BTC until after 1st of August and then see what Cryptocurrencies are worth investing in.

I also have almost 200,000 SIACOINS which I'm holding. I bought some at 0.0000300 and some at 0.0000570.

Been holding the 0.0000570 - not selling any coins which are at a MINUS. Going to hold and take double-profit from coins.

But any awesome suggestions in this thread would be helpfull, because would like some good insight perhaps in coins I have not invested time into researching which
could highlight perhaps something better.

But at this point I see a huge future for Siacoin and especially with new ASIC miners coming out next year. What are your thoughts on SiaCoin?

Thanks

That’s great if you have bitcoins of this worth in your wallet. What else you need. You better hold onto them till the execution of Segwit and I don’t understand why you want to invest in siacons. It’s golden to grab as many bitcoins as you can because they are going to give you unimaginable profit after Segwit which currently no other coin is offering. Good luck!
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

I would invest half in NEM and half in bitcoin
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

If you are new to trade, try benerapa altcoin is decent, polybius, bitshares, monaco and many more. These last few days I trade this coin, if you want to hold i think etherium looks its good. All the decisions in your hands, so you must be smart and meticulous in trading and monitor market movements.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

Your best bet is to invest on bitcoins and hold it. Alt coins price cannot be predicted that easily. You can make some quick profit from pump/dump alt coins (which mostly are shitty coins that die after few weeks of trading), but has too many risks.
One more thing, if price of bitcoin falls we can see the price of alt coins going down too. So do your own research  and understand what you are going to do.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

NEM is breaking out right now, watching closely.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:50:47 PM

If you can't spend more time to trading, holding is best choice for you. I suggest invest with ratio 50:50 or 40:30:30.

About 50:50, 50% your funds hold Bitcoin long term, maybe 1-5 years. The rest you can find some altcoin can increasing in long term, mid term as Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero are altcoin for long term. Mid term have Digibyte, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Factom ...

About 40:30:30, 40% hold Bitcoin, 30% invest to potential altcoin and 30% keep FIAT or USDT or Bitcoin for waiting bloodbath, dip, flash crash on market and use this amount to buy Grin
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:51:38 PM

market view along week
ETH/BTC

LTC/BTC

XEM/BTC

Both Eth & Ltc has negative trend.
Xem has positive at market. But i wouldn't take chance to invest here.
i would agree with some member who recommended to keep on btc, saving the money on btc its good option for 1-2 weeks later. and save the wallet on cold storage. paper wallet could be better.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:47:39 AM

If you are new to trade, try benerapa altcoin is decent, polybius, bitshares, monaco and many more. These last few days I trade this coin, if you want to hold i think etherium looks its good. All the decisions in your hands, so you must be smart and meticulous in trading and monitor market movements.
All these coins are nothing compared with bitcoin. Investing in these coins is not only wastage of money but time also. Don’t misguide him. He should invest in bitcoins because they are having maximum chances of producing drastic profit after Segwit even at the moment, their prices are continuously increasing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: