Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto capital withdrawal  (Read 764 times)
zeemz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

What happened:: Did a withdrawal of 980$ to My account 

Scammers Profile Link: http://cryptocapital.co

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 980$
Payment Method: Fiat Withdrawal
Proof of Payment: http://picpaste.com/pics/CCtransfer-fZiblkkm.1500896936.png
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes: I have been trying to get in touch with them with no success called them up emailing them its been more then two weeks now my withdrawal is not received and no one from crypto capital is responding
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

What services did this site offers? Its totally new to me I mean didn't heard them before. Did you try to get in touch to their social media accounts if they have? You have to wait their reply, if people here using that platform also then lets wait their experience.
zeemz (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

It's a withdrawal method on cex / btcc i have been following up with them unfortunately with no response.

Calling them daily and the support guy says he's support some one from accounts would response back and no one does it.

Any one had similar experiences ?
firetreeactual
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:48:35 PM

It's a withdrawal method on cex / btcc i have been following up with them unfortunately with no response.

Calling them daily and the support guy says he's support some one from accounts would response back and no one does it.

Any one had similar experiences ?
You bet I have...like right now. I've got USD$400 sitting in there I can't get at. The withdrawal transaction needs an "authorisation code" that I never received, but nonetheless followed their directions to e-mail to get a reset code.

A number of e-mails have gone unanswered...in fact, I have not even gotten delivery statuses or return receipts. Phone msgs have gone unanswered; I can't get a person to answer the phone.

I opened a ticket with CEX.IO to see what they thought (that's my primary exchange...they use CC), but they declined to get involved.

I used Coinbase for a long time without issues, but the state of Hawai'i initiated regulations that prohibited them from doing business in Hawai'i.

So...I'm in the same boat. Did this resolve for you? You can PM instead if you wish. I 'm glad I found your post. I thought I was alone.

To infinity and beyond...on two 741s and one of only 3...nope, make that 4...full nodes in Hawaii...on <30A. (I have other gear on the Hoth ice planet)
pajott

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:03:30 PM

What happened with the transfer in the end, please? Have you received the money and after how long? Thanks!
firetreeactual
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

What happened with the transfer in the end, please? Have you received the money and after how long? Thanks!
Yes, it finally posted on this end after almost two weeks. I've moved to another exchange relationship and won't be using them again to sell. I will continue to use CEX to make the (rare) BTC buys I do, but that's all.

To infinity and beyond...on two 741s and one of only 3...nope, make that 4...full nodes in Hawaii...on <30A. (I have other gear on the Hoth ice planet)
pajott

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:48:33 PM

Yes, it finally posted on this end after almost two weeks. I've moved to another exchange relationship and won't be using them again to sell. I will continue to use CEX to make the (rare) BTC buys I do, but that's all.

I really appreciate the quick response. In case you used Crypto Capital to withdraw from CEX.IO, did the following withdrawal transaction from CC make it quickly to your bank account, please? Thanks much!
firetreeactual
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

Both the CEX and CC portions of the transaction sequence were quite slow. I'm done on this.

RC_Crypro

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

Hey there!

December, 14th 2017  I placed an order to withdraw $9 890 from my Crypto Capital Co account to U. S. bank.
I'm out of patience...It's been over  23 business days since I'd withdrawn money and IT'S NOT BEEN CREDITED YET (January, 22nd 2018)

I called them 3872349872394 times and nobody answered my calls, the voice message box is overloaded and couldn't get my messages.
Their FAQ suggests to e-mail them in case transfers take longer 5 business days... I've sent them 6 emails... they just don't give a shit on it... None replies received!!
Was tried to get some info from Cex.io as they solicited freaking Crypto Capital to transfer fiats, no luck from Cex.io either!
 I see those guys has taken care a lot to make it impossible to contact or sue them...
Don't know what to do...

firetreeactual
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Hey there!

December, 14th 2017  I placed an order to withdraw $9 890 from my Crypto Capital Co account to U. S. bank.
I'm out of patience...It's been over  23 business days since I'd withdrawn money and IT'S NOT BEEN CREDITED YET (January, 22nd 2018)

I called them 3872349872394 times and nobody answered my calls, the voice message box is overloaded and couldn't get my messages.
Their FAQ suggests to e-mail them in case transfers take longer 5 business days... I've sent them 6 emails... they just don't give a shit on it... None replies received!!
Was tried to get some info from Cex.io as they solicited freaking Crypto Capital to transfer fiats, no luck from Cex.io either!
 I see those guys has taken care a lot to make it impossible to contact or sue them...
Don't know what to do...

Well...I hate to say it, but I think you're screwed unless they decide to cough up your cash. I won't use any exchange service now or in the future that is located in Cypress, or Panama. When I first signed up with CEX I had found no particular negative feedback (a while ago). That's changed. As someone who worked several years as the chief investigator for a national banking firm, I felt quite stupid for not having done further due diligence before getting involved with either (the info was there...I just didn't dig far enough). At the time, however, that was the only avenue open after Coinbase stopped operating in Hawaii. I won't even buy BTC from CEX now...I'd rather get it from someone I know (I rarely buy BTC). I wish you the best.

Elaine

nirom

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

Did you get an update finally, I am in the same situation with a whole lot more money involved.

Thanks
firetreeactual
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

Did you get an update finally, I am in the same situation with a whole lot more money involved.

Thanks
Nothing has changed that I see. I have cut all ties with both.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: