Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49507 times)
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:53:11 PM

What about the distribution of ACE tokens? I thought, you told that it would be on December 5.

Today is December 6 and I don't see any movement of ACE tokens on your smart contract

Have you heard anything about CryptoKitties?
Because of the popularity of this game, Ethereum network has some problems with transactions and high commissions.

Could you please wait. We hope that situation will normalize today and you will get your ACE tokens today.
I guess there's no reason to wait for falling popularity the game. Other projects have already made the decision to spend more on gas for distribution

Yes. This is the most probable solution if the kitty madness continues. No one knows if it is going to stop in the near future.
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

are you going to be sending an email out when ACE is listed on exchanges??  Thanks
We will close the smart contract for minting and ACE tokens will be listed on exchanges after December 12. Also we are going  to provide full information here and in telegram too.
Do you know we have chat there?
Here is the link - @TokenStars_en.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:49:43 PM

It is rather interesting to know which stars are you going to invite with 'stars' tokens?
New impressive information will  appear soon. Have a little patience )

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:23:55 PM

What about the distribution of ACE tokens? I thought, you told that it would be on December 5.

Today is December 6 and I don't see any movement of ACE tokens on your smart contract

Have you heard anything about CryptoKitties?
Because of the popularity of this game, Ethereum network has some problems with transactions and high commissions.

Could you please wait. We hope that situation will normalize today and you will get your ACE tokens today.
I guess there's no reason to wait for falling popularity the game. Other projects have already made the decision to spend more on gas for distribution

Yes. This is the most probable solution if the kitty madness continues. No one knows if it is going to stop in the near future.
Yeah, noone knows the future.
Let's see what will happen soon with the cats.
We are working on possible solutions.

margana

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

Before declaring "a project is scam" you better find out the meaning of it.

Because of the KYC we declared in the Medium article:
We’ll be issuing tokens in weekly batches to everyone who successfully passes the KYC procedure. Starting on November 7th — November 14th — November 21st — and (if anyone’s left) November 28th.

The compulsory for us KYC procedure was stated in the Agreement on Sale of Tokens.

You agreed to this document and the KYC procedure before buying any ACE tokens.

The ‘know your client’ procedure takes only 5 minutes and it is required by the banks and exchanges. If you had any troubles with uploading of the 2 documents, you could just ask us.

If you are not the US citizen and if you uploaded all the documents, you should have passed KYC. After this, you should enter your wallet address in the profile on our site.

If you have done all the steps but still haven't got the tokens, please pm us your email address here or come to Telegram chat in order to figure out the problem. We will help you as soon as possible.

Please allow me to translate this from "Russian Scamartistisch" to English.

By "we'll be issuing the tokens in weekly batches" he means you may be left high and dry already more than one week after the last "batch".   (Why not issue them all at once by the way? A competent non scam artist would just sent them all at once!)

By ""know your client" procedure takes only 5 minutes", he means that it takes up to three months and counting.  

By "uploading two documents", he means "upwards of 10 documents."

By "just ask us" he means contact support more than 10 times and have your problems ignored.

And on and on it goes.  KYC docs given in September.  Wallet address was entered.  Website said "verified".

Judging by the names on the web chat these are Russian scam artists.

Report to authorities if you are also missing tokens.  Total scumbags.  They are using "KYC" as an an excuse to steal. No tokens, no refund.  
margana

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:00:12 AM

Hello, I need your help please. I invested during the ACE ICO, I transfered my Eth ammount into your ico website and I thought I converted it into ACE but it seems that I didn't or maybe there was a bug.
Now I have my Eth investment into your website, what can I do with that ? Can I get it back ?

Beware they are scam artists, they won't send the tokens or issue a refund.
margana

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:01:27 AM

They keep delaying and delaying.  They are ripping people off.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:57:37 AM

They keep delaying and delaying.  They are ripping people off.

margana, why do you have so much negative? How did they offend you so much? Maybe you just need to show some patience?  Huh  Smiley Smiley Smiley
margana

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:17 AM

margana, why do you have so much negative? How did they offend you so much? Maybe you just need to show some patience?  Huh  Smiley Smiley Smiley

If you want to just stand by and let them rip you off, be my guest.

Also, TokenStars is posting blatant lies. 

"KYC takes 5 minutes" - No, uploaded docs 3 months ago.  Website said "Your KYC approved successfully" since a couple of weeks.

"KYC needs 2 documents" - No, many more. 

"Last batch Nov 28" - No, it's Dec 7, no tokens.

Etc.

Get real.

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

Hello, I need your help please. I invested during the ACE ICO, I transfered my Eth ammount into your ico website and I thought I converted it into ACE but it seems that I didn't or maybe there was a bug.
Now I have my Eth investment into your website, what can I do with that ? Can I get it back ?

Beware they are scam artists, they won't send the tokens or issue a refund.
Sent my KYC data at 27 Nov, at 29 Nov already had my ACE tokens in my wallet. Guess you need to give some proofs of your words first before claiming dev team as scammers.

...and yes, KYC took only 5min of my time and only 2 docs as ID confirmation.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
margana

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:58 AM

Burden is on the thiefs.

Dev team, have you distributed all the tokens yet more than one week after you claimed the last "batch" has been distributed?  No you haven't.

coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:09 PM

We’ll be issuing tokens in weekly batches to everyone who successfully passes the KYC procedure. Starting on November 7th — November 14th — November 21st — and (if anyone’s left) November 28th.

The compulsory for us KYC procedure was stated in the Agreement on Sale of Tokens.

The ‘know your client’ procedure takes only 5 minutes and it is required by the banks and exchanges. If you had any troubles with uploading of the 2 documents, you could just ask us.

If you are not the US citizen and if you uploaded all the documents, you should have passed KYC. After this, you should enter your wallet address in the profile on our site.

If you have done all the steps but still haven't got the tokens, please pm us your email address here or come to Telegram chat in order to figure out the problem. We will help you as soon as possible.

By "we'll be issuing the tokens in weekly batches" he means you may be left high and dry already more than one week after the last "batch".   (Why not issue them all at once by the way? A competent non scam artist would just sent them all at once!)

By ""know your client" procedure takes only 5 minutes", he means that it takes up to three months and counting.  

By "just ask us" he means contact support more than 10 times and have your problems ignored.

And on and on it goes.  KYC docs given in September.  Wallet address was entered.  Website said "verified".

Report to authorities if you are also missing tokens.  Total scumbags.  They are using "KYC" as an an excuse to steal. No tokens, no refund.  

Could you show some proof of your words in here? For example about the words
"By "just ask us" he means contact support more than 10 times and have your problems ignored."

I thought they answered quickly and always provide recent status and updates here and in other media channels like in telegram.

If they really ignore your accusations it's a real issue.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

Regarding token distribution: you are welcome to check our smart contract, you will see there that token distribution was made every week except for the last one which was planned for 5th Dec. Unfortunately, that happened without our influence on that: have you heard anything about Cryptokittens? It is extremely popular game based on Etherium, and because of the popularity of this game, Ethereum network has some problems with transactions and high commissions, we just simply can't make any transaction. You can read about it in the news. As soon as the blockchain is working well again, we will deliver the next batch as promised. Nobody is gonna steal your tokens, don't worry Smiley

margana

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:23 PM

Could you show some proof of your words in here? For example about the words
"By "just ask us" he means contact support more than 10 times and have your problems ignored."

I thought they answered quickly and always provide recent status and updates here and in other media channels like in telegram.

If they really ignore your accusations it's a real issue.

Let's see if they will lie and say all the tokens are distributed.  If they do not lie and say they're all distributed, let's see what their excuse is as to why not, and why those that didn't receive tokens have not been refunded.

They will reply to their website chat sometimes, yes but they just write bullshit and play dumb, first with this batches bullshit, then KYC, then pretending like they are unable to even read the information that's right in their own system "Are your KYC docs uploaded?" "Yes" "Are you sure?"  "Yes" "Is your wallet address entered?"  "Yes"....  "OK let me check"... then nothing.  Start a new chat and it's like they never heard of this before no matter how many times they've been told.
margana

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

Regarding token distribution: you are welcome to check our smart contract, you will see there that token distribution was made every week except for the last one which was planned for 5th Dec. Unfortunately, that happened without our influence on that: have you heard anything about Cryptokittens? It is extremely popular game based on Etherium, and because of the popularity of this game, Ethereum network has some problems with transactions and high commissions, we just simply can't make any transaction. You can read about it in the news. As soon as the blockchain is working well again, we will deliver the next batch as promised. Nobody is gonna steal your tokens, don't worry Smiley

Interesting that one of the first to buy in would be pushed to the last "batch". 

You had all the control in the world to send out the tokens on time.

Now that you have delayed for no good reason you can easily pay higher fees to get the transactions confirmed.

It's non-stop bullshit with these guys.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:58:40 PM

If you want to just stand by and let them rip you off, be my guest.

Also, TokenStars is posting blatant lies. 

"KYC takes 5 minutes" - No, uploaded docs 3 months ago.  Website said "Your KYC approved successfully" since a couple of weeks.

Etc.

Get real.

We don't post lies, moreover, we are always open for community.

- uploading the documents takes 5 min, there is no lie about it.

- which other documents were you requested to add? If you upload passport or any ID and the proof of living address, there is no need for any additional docs, but if you can't provide any requested document, we may ask for additional documents.

- it was officially announced that we extend the KYC procedure for 2 more weeks because there were too many people who still didn't pass it. Do you have Telegram? You are welcome to join our group chat there to see all the updates and news: https://t.me/TokenStars_en
And the reason why there was no token distribution the last planned batch, we wrote upper in the previous post.

So please stay patient, we are definitely not scam project, we are working hard to do our best for ACE token to be listed on the best exchanges. We believe, we all want it.

margana

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:04:36 PM

We don't post lies

Yes you do, tons of them.

"KYC takes 5 minutes" - No, uploaded docs 3 months ago.  Website said "Your KYC approved successfully" since a couple of weeks.
-
uploading the documents takes 5 min, there is no lie about it.

Are you really that stupid or just pretending to be?  Of course it takes only a couple minutes to upload documents, if you have enough of the correct ones to fulfill your onerous privacy invading demands.  But uploading them doesn't do anything, they just sit there for months.

- it was officially announced that we extend the KYC procedure for 2 more weeks because there were too many people who still didn't pass it. Do you have Telegram? You are welcome to join our group chat there to see all the updates and news: https://t.me/TokenStars_en
And the reason why there was no token distribution the last planned batch, we wrote upper in the previous post.

The "5 minute" "KYC procedure" had to be extended for two weeks? Hmm... I guess it takes more than 5 minutes.

So please stay patient, we are definitely not scam project, we are working hard to do our best for ACE token to be listed on the best exchanges. We believe, we all want it.

So far that is the only conclusion the purchasers that have been screwed can come to.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

Interesting that one of the first to buy in would be pushed to the last "batch". 

You had all the control in the world to send out the tokens on time.

Now that you have delayed for no good reason you can easily pay higher fees to get the transactions confirmed.

It's non-stop bullshit with these guys.

If you are one of the first who bought tokens, why didn't you pass KYC in the beginning? Everybody who did it already got their tokens. If you just passed the KYC recently, you will get the tokens soon. Btw, as far as we got you had some problems and were requested to upload additional document? Maybe that is the reason that you still didn't get your tokens?
And anyways, let's wait for the distribution, I'm sure you will get it soon. Just check the smart contract if you don't believe that distribution was made as promised.

margana

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

If you are one of the first who bought tokens, why didn't you pass KYC in the beginning? Everybody who did it already got their tokens. If you just passed the KYC recently, you will get the tokens soon.

Why is your team too stupid to have done it correctly is the question?  Profile said "Your KYC approved successfully" since weeks.

Btw, as far as we got you had some problems and were requested to upload additional document? Maybe that is the reason that you still didn't get your tokens?
And anyways, let's wait for the distribution, I'm sure you will get it soon. Just check the smart contract if you don't believe that distribution was made as promised.

Bullshit.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:12:48 PM

We don't post lies

"KYC takes 5 minutes" - No, uploaded docs 3 months ago.  Website said "Your KYC approved successfully" since a couple of weeks.
-
uploading the documents takes 5 min, there is no lie about it.

Are you really that stupid or just pretending to be?  Of course it takes only a couple minutes to upload documents, if you have enough of the correct ones to fulfill your onerous privacy invading demands.  But uploading them doesn't do anything, they just sit there for months.

The "5 minute" "KYC procedure" had to be extended for two weeks? Hmm... I guess it takes more than 5 minutes.

So far that is the only conclusion the purchasers that have been screwed can come to.

- where is your proof? We NEVER lie. We have overestimated the KYC procedure - that was our mistake which we accepted and announced in public. This is live project, we are not hiding any information and even if we have some mistakes, we are in open communication with our community.

- First of all, let's be polite in communications. If you had problems with documents, of course it took longer. For the majority of token holders waiting for KYC confirmation didn't take months, it was made within one week, so everybody was getting their tokens regularly every week. Go to the Telegram chat and ask the community.

- don't mess up uploading time and time for confirmation. Again, your case is individual, you had some problems with documents obviously, you can send us in PM your email, I will check what exactly was the problem there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: