Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: StuffGoGo ICO  (Read 601 times)
BTCIV (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

I just found out about this after studying a bit in what to invest next.
However even though ICO starts on 12 not much news around it, and it really can be something big.

Need more opinions please.

http://stuffgogo.com/#faq
systemv

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:05:38 PM

I just found out about this after studying a bit in what to invest next.
However even though ICO starts on 12 not much news around it, and it really can be something big.

Need more opinions please.

http://stuffgogo.com/#faq

Thank you for your interest! Every day publishers gets us new placements in ICO lists, press releases are coming as well. Please make sure to check ANN and Bounty threads

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2023625

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2025935

systemv

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:11:06 PM

Please check Bitcoinchaser page on us as well:

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

I suggest anyone to stay away from any ICO.

ICO = scammy distribution, why participate in a scammy distribution? Isn't crypto about decentralization? They want to make a eCommerce platform decentralized having all the coins premined.

How many ICO's delivered what they promised? I will help you - NONE! Not even one!

And you keep investing and losing money to these crooks, and they get the money out of crypto. This is not healthy for the crypto world, healthier would be to just stay away and invest in coins you really use. As simple as that, what can be simpler than this? Just invest in what you use, what is proven, what actually already exist, not some words on a word document, called so fancy "Whitepaper".

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:51:49 PM

This token is useless, an ecommerce platform can accept any already used payment method, bitcoin, altcoins, Paypal, VISA or Mastercard, there's no need to make a token to serve as payment.

systemv

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

This token is useless, an ecommerce platform can accept any already used payment method, bitcoin, altcoins, Paypal, VISA or Mastercard, there's no need to make a token to serve as payment.

As an incentive for ICO participants, token not only can be a payment for goods, but will buy you any premium services at a big discount. Promoted listings, internal domain names, RE listings, etc. Price of token would be also decoupled from alternative payment methods.  Revenue sharing program for the token holders is in the works as well and would be announced soon.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

As an incentive for ICO participants, token not only can be a payment for goods, but will buy you any premium services at a big discount. Promoted listings, internal domain names, RE listings, etc. Price of token would be also decoupled from alternative payment methods.  Revenue sharing program for the token holders is in the works as well and would be announced soon.

As I said, there's no good technical reason for the token existence.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:31:50 PM

As I said, there's no good technical reason for the token existence.

Of course there is!

How else to raise a huge amount of money?! ICO! Get the money and build another ICO!

It's simple, don't you see?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
BTCIV (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:20:07 PM

You guys are right, really looking at it more only 3 people doing all this i don't see it developing for atleast 2 years that's if they remain motivated after the ICO.

Right now all ICO's are shit really.
systemv

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:53:31 PM

You guys are right, really looking at it more only 3 people doing all this i don't see it developing for atleast 2 years that's if they remain motivated after the ICO.

Right now all ICO's are shit really.

Respectfully, I have to disagree, we are not shit, we are THE SHIT Smiley

We are building not another $5k-$10k app to spam app stores, we are building a profitable company with a platform that is destined for the widespread adoption and successful exit in the next 5 to 8 years. If we reach our ICO goal now, that only would be way less then 10% of median exit price in this market. As an industry benchmark, LetGo (centralized) had to raise $375 million as of Jan this year with valuation already exceeding $1bln

We are pulling programmers from my software development services company now as needed, and with successful ICO developers would be permanently assigned to StuffGoGo. Most of our team is in software engineering for 20+ years, so we will stick to posted timelines.

And the last note is what I already wrote in another thread - ICO's generally... I strongly believe this is the future of seed/angel/venture capital, it's not mature yet, and there always scams/risks/hackers involved, but if you ever dealt with startup accelerators,  elevator pitches, smoke and mirrors, 'angels' and funds you would agree that ICO's is light years ahead in efficiency, transparency with no BS and 'secret handshakes', exactly the way it should be.

Thank you again for your interest!

Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:00:15 PM

I also couldn't understand why we have to have another ecommerce platform while existing platforms are already operating. Everybody started to conduct new icos.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:09:05 PM

I participated in signature campaign of it and think to invest some in the crowdsale. I think this is one of the best projects now.

jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:17:59 PM

I participated in signature campaign of it and think to invest some in the crowdsale. I think this is one of the best projects now.

If you believe in the project, then go for it.

As for it being one of the best projects now, I wouldn't take that at face value.

systemv

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:36:15 PM

I also couldn't understand why we have to have another ecommerce platform while existing platforms are already operating. Everybody started to conduct new icos.

There is nothing now that runs on a phone, peer-to-peer (and by that I mean no routers, no servers, no "gateways", directly app-to-app), no surveillance, no data collection, free of fees, integrated crypto wallet, with both craigslist's business model simplicity and auctions. Since network is not controlled by any central authority, there is no restrictions on what can be bought and sold as well, it's moderated only by community consensus.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:46:19 PM

This stuff is getting seriously out of hand lately.

So many ICOs just trying to scramble for the remaining cash people have.

I think it's about time to stay away from ICOs. The big return ICOs have mostly passed by now and the scammers will be on the rise (not saying this is like that, haven't read anything on it yet).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: